Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Oyegun Bows Out As APC National Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun Bows Out As APC National Chairman (488 Views)

Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyegun Bows Out As APC National Chairman by 8Ebisco: 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
John Oyegun, outgoing national Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has bowed out of office.

Speaking at the APC national convention in Abuja, on Saturday, Oyegun said his tenure was fruitful and progressive in spite the challenges the party had during his tenure.

Oyegun also appreciated President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, ministers, governors and party members who worked with him.

Oyegun said “All of us are actors on this stage, we may have had our chances and in due time, we make our exit.

“Today, I am making my exit from the honour that you have bestowed on me to lead you for four year.

“Phase one of this party is over, phase two is about to begin and it is my hope that at the end of today we will have elected a worthy successor to carry the mantle, battle and leadership of these party.

“I wish my successor the very best of luck, and for the rest, we leave to history.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/oyegun-bows-out-as-apc-national-chairman.html

Re: Oyegun Bows Out As APC National Chairman by Zector(m): 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
Finally

(1) (Reply)

Cross River Ready For Buhari's Second Visit - Ayade / Senator Abaribe Released From DSS Custody.... It Pays To Be Dogged / How I Will Continue With Gov.fayose's Stomach Infrastructure In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.