Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

My Opinion On The Nigerian Team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Opinion On The Nigerian Team (504 Views)

Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country / Andrej Kramaric Confesses That He's Afraid Of Nigerian Team / 2018 Winter Olympic: Nigerian Team Among The Top 10 To Look Out For At The Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion On The Nigerian Team by chibwike(m): 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
Don't you guys think we ve got the money in Nigeria to Assemble a team that can win the WC....

We are up to 190 million. There is a messi out there, A Neymar in the streets
Scouting these talents and nurturing them, Is not something too hard

Looking at yesterday we saw that there is something that can make the whole country happy... Football

Why can't the government pay special attention to it
No..they "d Rather loot the money

Our coach rohr complained last month that.. The NFF technical commitee were scolding him for releasing his list without their consent

Every thing na slot

This country is fuvked up jare

Don't really stress ur self about Tuesday's game

If they lose..they should come back!
Re: My Opinion On The Nigerian Team by Upsidedown9ja(m): 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
Op you need a C T scan on your brain to reset your sense

(1) (Reply)

Germany Out Of The World Cup / World Cup: FIFA Punishes Maradona For Raising Middle Fingers At Nigerian Fans / Spain 1-1 Russia (LIVE) 'Extra Time'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.