Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Russian And Chinese President Ride In China's New Bullet-train: See The Interior - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian And Chinese President Ride In China's New Bullet-train: See The Interior (982 Views)

Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) / US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks / Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian And Chinese President Ride In China's New Bullet-train: See The Interior by Automotive1(m): 2:08am On Jun 24, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkzkxPPtn6w

Few weeks ago while on an official visit to China , Russian President Vladimir Putin and the Chinese leader left Beijing for Tianjin, a major port city in northeastern China on a high-speed train that has a top speed of 350 km/hr.

The Chinese leader used the means of transportation to demonstrate the advantages of high-speed transport as well as Chinese engineering. 

The Russian President is now planning a joint project to build a high-speed rail line between Moscow and Kazan with Russia’s Chinese partners.

See the speed: 301km/hr

At the moment, China has the world's longest high-speed rail network which extends to about  22,000 km.

Last year , China unveiled the new generation of high-speed trains called Fuxing that has a maximum speed of 350 km/h (217 mph-operation) and 400 km/h (249 mph-normal).

They run along two railway lines connecting Beijing, Tianjin and several cities in China .

The Chinese Fuxing bullet trains with top speed of 350 km/hr or (217mph) will travel from Beijing to Shanghai ,a distance of 1,318km's (819 miles) in 4 hours and 24 minutes.

With that kind of speed, a journey from Lagos to Abuja (755.4 km) and back to Lagos (1510.8km) will take just about 5hrs.

What do you think?

https://autojosh.com/russian-and-chinese-president-ride-in-chinas-new-bullet-train-see-the-interior/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Mukina2

2 Likes

Re: Russian And Chinese President Ride In China's New Bullet-train: See The Interior by Dottore: 2:16am On Jun 24, 2018
Correct people.

Right thinking leaders

Vision driven leaders

These are men that truly hold the aces

Oppose them at your peril

Sometime in 2010, during my first trip to China i boarded a speed train from Guangzhou to Shenzen. Shortly after the trip commenced the attendants started pushing specialized trolleys neatly and professionally stacked with eatables, pastries and drinks similar to that of international flight. When the trolley came to my row I indicated interest for some items and they were given to me. I ignorantly didn't pay attention to the stickers on the items as they were printed in Chinese characters though with recognizable numeric characters which I didnt notice at first. You'd be fooled that it's part of the product label as they were colorful.
I had thought that the items were a kind of compensation for traveling with the train just as is obtainable in flights. To my greatest surprise the girl came with two printed receipts and handed them to me. One for the things I ate while the other was for a big colorful magazine that I was glancing through I had torn the transparent waterproof used to seal the magazine that I found in the pocket of my seat thinking it was part of my right as a passenger.
I honestly felt frustrated as the items were quite expensive especially the big magazine totalling around 205rmb which was around 5,500 naira then. I didn't find it funny at all. I vex all through the remaining part of the journey. I was like wetin I wan carry Chinese text magazine do. Mtchew.
On my way coming back to Guangzhou I didn't look at the damn trolley twice.
Language barrier is not easy at all.

3 Likes

Re: Russian And Chinese President Ride In China's New Bullet-train: See The Interior by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:26am On Jun 24, 2018
我爱中国 smiley
Re: Russian And Chinese President Ride In China's New Bullet-train: See The Interior by odiereke(m): 3:51am On Jun 24, 2018
Seconded.
Dottore:
Correct people.

Right thinking leaders

Vision driven leaders

These are men that truly hold the aces

Oppose them at your peril

Sometime in 2010, during my first trip to China i boarded a speed train from Guangzhou to Shenzen. Shortly after the trip commenced the attendants started pushing specialized trolleys neatly and professionally stacked with eatables, pastries and drinks similar to that of international flight. When the trolley came to my row I indicated interest for some items and they were given to me. I ignorantly didn't pay attention to the stickers on the items as they were printed in Chinese characters though with recognizable numeric characters which I didnt notice at first. You'd be fooled that it's part of the product label as they were colorful.
I had thought that the items were a kind of compensation for traveling with the train just as is obtainable in flights. To my greatest surprise the girl came with two printed receipts and handed them to me. One for the things I ate while the other was for a big colorful magazine that I was glancing through I had torn the transparent waterproof used to seal the magazine that I found in the pocket of my seat thinking it was part of my right as a passenger.
I honestly felt frustrated as the items were quite expensive especially the big magazine totalling around 205rmb which was around 5,500 naira then. I didn't find it funny at all. I vex all through the remaining part of the journey. I was like wetin I wan carry Chinese text magazine do. Mtchew.
On my way coming back to Guangzhou I didn't look at the damn trolley twice.
Language barrier is not easy at all.

1 Like

Re: Russian And Chinese President Ride In China's New Bullet-train: See The Interior by panafrican(m): 5:54am On Jun 24, 2018
Great , the Chinese can do more:
Reach a 2 km / second speed.
This would be 120 km/ minute,
( 7200 Km/ hour)
cool
Re: Russian And Chinese President Ride In China's New Bullet-train: See The Interior by muhammed50(m): 7:05am On Jun 24, 2018
Nigeria!
Where are we going??

1 Like

Re: Russian And Chinese President Ride In China's New Bullet-train: See The Interior by Aldebaran(m): 7:54am On Jun 24, 2018
Automotive1:

With that kind of speed, a journey from Lagos to Abuja (755.4 km) and back to Lagos (1510.8km) will take just about 5hrs.

What do you think?
With that speed, many people will go to work in Abuja in the morning and come back to Lagos in the evening time grin

2 Likes

Re: Russian And Chinese President Ride In China's New Bullet-train: See The Interior by sparog(m): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2018
muhammed50:
Nigeria!
Where are we going??

We are going sideways

2 Likes

Re: Russian And Chinese President Ride In China's New Bullet-train: See The Interior by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2018
Did anyone notice how Putin, after taking a ride on the train, is now planning a joint project to build a high-speed rail line between Moscow and Kazan with Russia’s Chinese partners?

If it were our brain-dead, pot-bellied bastard politicians, they would have just accelereted their looting & have their loots tranfered to China just to buy shares in that company instead of coming back home to replicate this technological feat. grin

Let us unite to flush out these old bastard politicians & bring in youths who are in tune with reality.

I remain proud of Vladimirovich Putin & Xi Jinping.

9 Likes

Re: Russian And Chinese President Ride In China's New Bullet-train: See The Interior by flex04(m): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
to Naija they call this hollywood

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iran Accuses Israel Of Stealing Her Weather / Satanic Statue Installed At US Statehouse / "Mama, Papa, I Didn't Want To Go, They Made Me"- Captured Russian Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.