Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose (16470 Views)

Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose / Atiku’s Petition: INEC, APC Face Thursday Deadline To Respond / Alleged N117bn Debt: I’m Not Afraid Of Any Probe, Says Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by alen4smith(m): 8:28am On Jun 24, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
The APC spokesman is not even denying it?? shocked shocked Someone really need to call this white bearded ritualist and illuminati member Akeredolu and that sissy fulani puppet Fayemi into order before he brings destruction upon Ondo State!!

The spirit of death, hell and destruction trailing you and your satanic party called APC will never be allowed an incursion into our land by God's grace.

Ondo state has been relatively peaceful before the satanic reign of this useless drunkard called Akeredolu.....Now peace has evaded them their....It took the Oba of Akure going on a cursing ritual to stop cultist from turning Akure to a war-zone....Even at that for the very first time in the history of the state you have Aye Xmen doing an open procession through the street of Akure celebrating 7/7..Like wat the Bleep??..Well they have their patron as Governor so nothing dey happen!!

So that is what you want to export to Ekiti state right??...The God of our land will surely destroy you, Fayemi, INEC and anybody planning to foist any satanist on Ekiti people by wrecking havoc and rigging!!

It always rain cat and dog whenever they are to bury any evil person....And that is why whenever this satanic party called APC gathers, God will always send down rain to disrupt them as witnessed in Ekiti primary election and yesterday's convention!!...You dont need any other sign to tell you APC is an evil gathering!!

Ekiti state will never fall for APC no matter the antics.....NEVER!!.....Watch this space!!
rain symbolises blessing so STFU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by Neoteny(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
The APC spokesman is not even denying it?? shocked shocked Someone really need to call this white bearded ritualist and illuminati member Akeredolu and that sissy fulani puppet Fayemi into order before he brings destruction upon Ondo State!!

The spirit of death, hell and destruction trailing you and your satanic party called APC will never be allowed an incursion into our land by God's grace.

Ondo state has been relatively peaceful before the satanic reign of this useless drunkard called Akeredolu.....Now peace has evaded them their....It took the Oba of Akure going on a cursing ritual to stop cultist from turning Akure to a war-zone....Even at that for the very first time in the history of the state you have Aye Xmen doing an open procession through the street of Akure celebrating 7/7..Like wat the Bleep??..Well they have their patron as Governor so nothing dey happen!!

So that is what you want to export to Ekiti state right??...The God of our land will surely destroy you, Fayemi, INEC and anybody planning to foist any satanist on Ekiti people by wrecking havoc and rigging!!

It always rain cat and dog whenever they are to bury any evil person....And that is why whenever this satanic party called APC gathers, God will always send down rain to disrupt them as witnessed in Ekiti primary election and yesterday's convention!!...You dont need any other sign to tell you APC is an evil gathering!!

Ekiti state will never fall for APC no matter the antics.....NEVER!!.....Watch this space!!

Still haven't found a job yet?

3.34am you're posting this long-winded drivel.

You strike me as one sad, pathetic, discombobulated, whiny little weasel.

"Ekiti state will never fall for APC no matter the antics.....NEVER!!.....Watch this space!!"

Lols. Like, you're just one man. A single ant in a colony is as significant as a drop in the ocean.

Better start looking for something to do with your miserable, disjointed life before your frustrations burst a blood vessel.

Pig.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by alen4smith(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2018
deafeyez:
Too much desperation can injure APC and inflict them so much that they will not know where their affliction would be coming from.
same desperation fayose adopted in 2014

2 Likes

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by obowunmi(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2018
Fayemi's greedy ambition will cost the people of Ekiti their lives.
Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by GMBuhari: 8:32am On Jun 24, 2018
He is not even denying it ??

When you accuse someone of something and he tells you it's guilty conscience talk , how does that translate to you ??

We are doing it abi ?? Please do not make babies , Honestly ...
awakeupcall4all:
The APC spokesman is not even denying it?? shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by Mufasa27(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2018
Slim101:

This is a faceless forum. I don't owe you an explanation about who I am. All I can tell you is Fayoshe's category is not very far from mine.

Just state your opinion and stop being disrespectful to other people online (thinking we're all mates after all)
I forgive your trespass though.
Hahahahaha grin grin we know your type

You are not even in Nigba's category that's Fayose first son not to talk of Fayose himself.
Baba go hustle wetin you go chop this morning, because hunger is really getting into you !!
Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by DeOTR: 8:33am On Jun 24, 2018
GavelSlam:

He was not proven right.

From the moment he said the President was on life support we saw the same President receiving guests whilst resting.

False and your likes are plain liars and your day of reckoning is come.

You saw a picture of Buhari receiving visitors? And that's a prove he was never on life support? His wife was not even allowed access to him at some point and you're here saying what?
Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by orasuyiefosa(m): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
The Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, has accused the All Progressives Congress and the Independent National Electoral Commission of colluding to preload card readers for the July 14 governorship election in the state.

The governor said the plot to manipulate the poll in favour of the APC candidate, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, was being perpetrated in Akure, Ondo State, in collaboration with the state government.

He made the allegation on Friday on a broadcast programme, ‘Governor Explains’, in Ado Ekiti.

Fayose, in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Idowu Adelusi, on Saturday, said, “I don’t want to bring this picture out yet, but those who said preloading is not possible are lying. Right now, they are doing manual preloading in Akure as I speak. For polling units with over 1,000 voters, they spread the preloading to between 50 and 200 votes per polling unit.

“In Ikere, 58 of such polling units were targeted and Ado Ekiti has 158 of such polling units. They want to get people they will stuff with the ballot papers and dump such papers in the ballot boxes at such polling units.

“They are also printing fake voter cards in Akure with support from the Ondo State Government. They are also working to bring in about 14,000 people from Ondo State to come and vote here. They have already issued fake 7,000 voter cards and they are daily printing this.

“They promised to give each person N15,000 if he/she helps them stuff ballot boxes with the fake ballot papers they are printing.”

He also challenged Fayemi to account for the over N46bn he collected as excess crude oil funds while in office.

According to the governor, Fayemi lacks the moral right to seek re-election after allegedly plunging the state into debt.

But the Director of Media and Publicity, Kayode Fayemi Campaign Organisation, Wole Olujobi, said Fayose’s conscience, for the first time, was pricking him over his “unprecedented, historic and historical 2014 poll fraud.”

He added, “All over the world, Fayose’s voice was heard on the popular Captain Sagir Koli’s audio tape harassing a major-general of the Nigerian Army and forcing him to carry out his orders to assist him in the manipulation of the electoral process through illegal arrests and intimidation of the opposition to enable him win the election.

“Fayose’s voice was heard on the audio tape talking about how he collected sensitive copies of INEC materials that he said he printed to win the election. On the same audio tape, he spoke about how he collated election results in Efon-Alaaye on Thursday, June 19, 2014, two clear days before the June 21, 2014 election.”

http://punchng.com/inec-apc-preloading-card-readers-says-fayose/
lolz.... Wat u did to fayemi 3years ago ll fall on u diz time...

2 Likes

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by judedave181: 8:34am On Jun 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You and fayose should shut up! The wicked and guilty run when nothing is pursuing them. Fayose knows how he came to be the governor of ekiti and he knows it was NOT through a proper way so he is now afraid of what would happen to him once he leaves office and the opposition takes over.

Trust me fayose had better start practicing how to feint and jump from moving vehicles and how to pretend to be in coma because justice would descend on him so hard because APC will and I repeat will get ekiti back.

You should watch this space.
u are being deluded, I pray u receive sense. Same candidate Fayemi that ruled Ekiti 4years without any project execution now coming back to set Ekiti backward same way Buhari is setting Nigeria Backward... and if I may ask u, have u see any change since APC government took over?
Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by GavelSlam: 8:34am On Jun 24, 2018
DeOTR:

You saw a picture of Buhari receiving visitors? And that's a prove he was never on life support? His wife was not even allowed access to him at some point and you're here saying what?

And you know this by sitting in your room in Okokomaiko?

grin

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by Mufasa27(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2018
jrusky:

Pls bro stop answering the so called old foolish man in NL he want respect but can not respect fayose he must be silly with his age crap. This was how foolish old pooh like him insulted Jonathan anyhow and begging for respect for Buhari, it won't happen.

Pls stop answering him he is old for nothing when a old man is supporting cheat and election looting then he is a useless old man. Tell him to face me and stop answering him.
No mind those old for nothing guys na so dem dey do
Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by GMBuhari: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2018
Why does the Good GOD allow people to die, fall sick, tsunami , war e.t.c ?
Firefire:
[s][/s]

Only those whose the gods have evil plans for still support the demonic party called APC.

Verily Verily i say unto you , Those who will suck any god's dick as long as its paying are the ones who will hate APC

even if it's Demonic , the demon we know is better than anything you and PDP have to offer

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by profbayo: 8:38am On Jun 24, 2018
Mufasa27:

Can you tell your daddy to shut up ?

Where are you manners boy
look at ur last sentence

...."where are you manners...u r such a disgrace to this nation and yet you run to NL to comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by alen4smith(m): 8:39am On Jun 24, 2018
jrusky:
We are not surprise they did it in 2015 it's their way. I witnessed it live where PVC were clones in thousands the former DSS boss Ogah raised the alarm but Tinubu and his gang denied it and call it democracy suppression and intimidation by PDP then, they called it propaganda but I'm still alive and I saw it done right in my present in thousands.

People don't know why I hate Buhari and apc with passion I had so many geniue information at my possession about apc too many but it's not yet the time because today they are champion but tomorrow us their hell day. apc will go prison in thousands I have be saying this over and over let them know he who knows how to talk should be aware that there are people that live to listen, its a proverb. apc did all sorts of evils even up till now but they forgot there are people in their midst who smiles with them but noting down all their actrocities to nail them in the nearest future. Keep watching............
keep wailing you hear?yeye de smell

2 Likes

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by Mufasa27(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2018
profbayo:
look at ur last sentence

...."where are you manners...u r such a disgrace to this nation and yet you run to NL to comment.
The same way your dad is a disgrace to humanity?
Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by alen4smith(m): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2018
Mufasa27:

You still have to respect him, he is a first citizen of a state and and constituted Authority.

So tell me who are you not to respect Fayose
Hide your hypocrisy the same idiot that doesnt have a single respect for the president does not deserve one

2 Likes

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by Mufasa27(m): 8:46am On Jun 24, 2018
alen4smith:
Hide your hypocrisy the same idiot that doesnt have a single respect for the president does not deserve one
I'm very sure you are one of the guys calling president Jonathan names when he was still in power, suddenly you think you cow being president need respect.

What goes around comes around
Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 24, 2018
In as much as I don't support any political party.
However, I believe PDP utilized their chances when they were in power during the last election. We heard of ekitigate and other things which the real players including obanikoro himself have attested to.
What goes around comes around is what they say., I believe the APC would definitely want to use the federal might which of course is expected.
So, fayose should prepare for the worst and be strong. No election in Nigeria in this era can be free and fair. PDP had their chances in 2013, it was a "goal" for them, now return leg for APC
If they like they should kick it over the bar
Long live Nigeria
Long live fayemi
Long live fayose

2 Likes

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by alen4smith(m): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2018
Mufasa27:

I'm very sure you are one of the guys calling president Jonathan names when he was still in power, suddenly you think you cow being president need respect.

What goes around comes around
just sound like a toddler i cant join issues with you have a blessed weekend.

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by DeOTR: 8:59am On Jun 24, 2018
GavelSlam:
And you know this by sitting in your room in Okokomaiko?
grin
It was an open secret.
Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by Mufasa27(m): 8:59am On Jun 24, 2018
alen4smith:
just sound like a toddler i cant join issues with you have a blessed weekend.
Right now I'm listening to Fela 1976 hit song zombie grin I can't stop laughing at you blind Buhari supporters kikikikiki grin

No break, No jam, No sense na Jorojarajoro grin
Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by GavelSlam: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2018
DeOTR:

It was an open secret.

In Okokomaiko.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by Afamed: 9:24am On Jun 24, 2018
DeOTR:
There no smoke without fire.
The Federal Government and Fayemi should be well guided.
Just as there was no smoke without fire when he said Mr President wife had been declared wanted in the US years ago. Just as there was no smoke without fire when he promised to released 11 pictures of Mr President on his death bed. Or you have suddenly forgotten all these? Most of us in the West , know the antics of Fayose

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by teepain: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2018
patrick2015:

What isn't right isn't right. Even if Fayose actually did what was said and went free doesn't mean we allow others do same. It's high time we got things right in this country. We must face the present government and stop making reference to others that committed culpable offenses and went free. If we keep protecting these guys because he's your guy Nigeria will never be great. Political office holders must start being responsible. If they fail we must crucify. That FAYOSE got away with it doesn't mean we'll let FAYEMI or any other person get away with. That Jonathan failed doesn't mean we'll excuse Buhari for failing. Let's start getting it right please. Stop protecting these guys.

I believe a lot of reasonable Nigerians will not protect any politician who attempts to mess up with us.

However, it is difficult to take Fayose serious with the way he talks flippantly. He is not the only opposition governor but he has said a lot of things in the past that turned out to be blatant lies.

Politicians like Fayose, who play politics with everything, exist both in APC and PDP and we should never allow them to ride rough shod over us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by DeOTR: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2018
Afamed:

Just as there was no smoke without fire when he said Mr President wife had been declared wanted in the US years ago. Just as there was no smoke without fire when he promised to released 11 pictures of Mr President on his death bed. Or you have suddenly forgotten all these? Most of us in the West , know the antics of Fayose
He may not actually have a picture or advised against such, but the fact still remains that Buhari almost lost his life. Any ailment that would have you admitted in a world class hospital for more than 3 months is not malaria fever, so I won't be surprised if he was actually on life support.
I'm Yoruba. I don't like Fayose, but I can't dismiss his claims as 100% false.
Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by Afamed: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2018
DeOTR:

He may not actually have a picture or advised against such, but the fact still remains that Buhari almost lost his life. Any ailment that would have you admitted in a world class hospital for more than 3 months is not malaria fever, so I won't be surprised if he was actually on life support.
I'm Yoruba. I don't like Fayose, but I can't dismiss his claims as 100% false.
Has he released any of the 11 pictures up till today? Has Mr President wife declared wanted in US, the rest is for to use your tongue to count your teeth. I don't play politics of sentiment. Don't forget he has also promised to release another pictures to back his claim and I hope he will not be advised against releasing the pictures again this time around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by michoim(m): 9:56am On Jun 24, 2018
Fayose stop making noise of vanity! You know you have already lost, so you have started singing the song of a loser...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by funshoquadri: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2018
Tension don grip Fayose. That's one of your swans' songs you are getting trashed by God's grace come July 14

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by DeOTR: 10:11am On Jun 24, 2018
Afamed:

Has he released any of the 11 pictures up till today? Has Mr President wife declared wanted in US, the rest is for to use your tongue to count your teeth. I don't play politics of sentiment. Don't forget he has also promised to release another pictures to back his claim and I hope he will not be advised against releasing the pictures again this time around.
Before 2015 elections, he claimed Buhari is very sick, it turns out to be true. Now if he's saying APC is trying to doctor the results of next month election in Ekiti, I'm not going to say it's totally out of place.
He's someone who exaggierates things if you know him, but all you have to do is sift the chaffs and you're there.
Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by kingvicking(m): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2018
Balet:
It is true that illiteracy is a disease. How does this happen to Ekiti of all states? Fayose is a stupid illiterate. Fool
he's an HND holder, so how's he an illiterate?
besides, he's relevant in Nigeria, not sure u are even relevant in ur family
Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by SweetSoup(m): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2018
Who takes this clown serious anymore? The clown who claimed to have and ready to release pictured of Pres. Buhari in coma, but didn't release any such pictures. This same clown who along with is brother clown FFK claimed that Pres. Buhari is not the really Buhari but an impostor called Jubril from Niger. This clown simply open his mouth and lie at will. He knowns his apartment at Kuje is ready, just waiting for the end of his failed second tenure to move in...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by bakila: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2018
Firefire:
APC will fail woefully in their planned enterprise in Ekiti.

The God of the mountains will surely bring your plans to nothing and you will be disgraced.
..but APC have the God of the mountains, rivers, wind and fresh air on their side.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NGF 30-Man Team Visits Lagos To Understudy State’s IGR Template / Tinubu, APC Governors On Collision Course Over Primaries - This Day / Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.