Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First (24084 Views)

She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now / Lady Kills Her Mom, Sells Flesh As Pepper Soup And Dried Meat In Her Restaurant / Mother Kills Herself And Child After Father Denied The Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by 12Ebisco: 6:32am On Jun 24, 2018
A 17-year old teenage mom has been arrested by the Abia police command for trafficking her child. The said young lady identified as Gift Daniel, who sold her two-day-old baby boy for N670, 000, was arrested alongside three others.

Speaking with newsmen, Daniel said she sold her child due to financial difficulties. She also revealed that her first child a boy, was sold by her own mother after delivery, hence her resolve to personally sell the second baby.

“My mother sent me away from the house, when I became pregnant for the second baby and because of the financial difficulties, I started looking for somebody to help me.”

Daniel said that she was given N50,000 by the woman saw to the execution of the deal, a 38-year-old Ngozi Nwaiwu, while the nurse, Kate Charles, who helped her during her delivery, got N30,000.

However, Nwaiwu said she was trying to help Daniel, considering her plight. The state Commissioner of Police, Anthony Ogbizi, said the suspects were arrested by police operatives at Osisioma Aba after a tip off, while efforts are being made to arrest the buyer, Mrs. Maria and possibly recover the baby.�

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/teenage-mom-sells-second-child-after.html

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by Viralkid: 6:34am On Jun 24, 2018
cool
Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by Tonka: 6:34am On Jun 24, 2018
What really happening in my country haaa

8 Likes

Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by dominique(f): 6:38am On Jun 24, 2018
A 17-year-old with two kids already! shocked
Things are happening in this country

32 Likes

Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 24, 2018
seems like abia is the business hub for baby factory. what is a seventeen year old doing with two pregnancies

42 Likes

Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by hisgrace090: 6:51am On Jun 24, 2018
Let's call a spade a spade!

Selling of children in abia state is almost becoming a tradition, I hope they should do something about it before it gets out of hand.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by xendra: 7:10am On Jun 24, 2018
jessca048:
seems like abia is the business hub for baby factory. what is a seventeen year old doing with two pregnancies
wayward men that should long be castrated caused it.

5 Likes

Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by Olalan(m): 7:15am On Jun 24, 2018
A worrisome trend in the east that needs to be tackled is the booming child selling business, the govt needs to curtail this menace, who really know the fate of those innocent babies

8 Likes

Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
Oh My God! Igbo Amaka again! grin cheesy grin

29 Likes

Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by brightsbella(m): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
Lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by abc115: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by willi926(m): 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
, wickedness of d highest order

1 Like

Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by babeosisi: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
I said it before I say it again
Unless there is a welfare structure in place with open ,easy to navigate,streamlined adoption ,this will not end.

Make no mistake about it,there are pregnant teens and pregnant women who are not ready to be mothers yet,some abort the babies,others throw them away and some sell them like goods.

These women didn't impregnate themselves so there are also men who don't want to be fathers.
Before u ask me why they had sex or sex without protection, I'm assuming you should know that''s not the focus

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by BOOMnaija(m): 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
See their faces like edo witches in council.
Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by Viral9ja: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
I think they should come and help us sell.

Sell in jail.
Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by davodyguy: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
Buhari can do it
Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by Mzyouzee: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
Please how can I apply for change of state...Abians yaff disgrace me enough.
Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by ruboy(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
Signs of endtime
Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by Slim101(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hmm
Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by Semoleei2014(m): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
I will not mention names.
Later they will claim Afonja's are ritualist

4 Likes

Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by Godful: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
it's a pity,Nigeria my country

1 Like

Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by miguel4suee: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
just negodu...

1 Like

Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by Firefire(m): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
Evidence of failed leadership across my country Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by kingthreat(m): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
For money, they will do anything. Nnamdi Kanu people

6 Likes

Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by kingthreat(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
babeosisi:
I said it before I say it again
Unless there is a welfare structure in place with open streamined adoption ,this will not end.
Make no mistake about it,there are pregnant teens and pregnant women who are not ready to be mothers yet,some abort the babies,others throw them away and some sell them like goods.

These women didn't impregnate themselves so there are also men who don't want to be fathers.
Before u ask me why they had sex or sex without protection, I'm assuming you should know that''s not the focus

You got a point here
Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by dust144(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
When I was thinking news is finishing, chai.
Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by addikt(m): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
Following Nollywood movie protocol, THEY'LL SURELY MEET IN THE NEAREST FUTURE WHEN ONE WILL BE POOR, THE OTHER WILL BE RICH.....Watch out!!!

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by LadyJasper: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Recover the baby and give it to who na? obviously the mother doesn't want the child. We really need to work on our social welfare system, in short, the whole country's system needs an overhaul!
Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by maasoap(m): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
I thought baby manufacturing industry was dying already. May be not in that region. I'm glad it's not happening in the Zoo

4 Likes

Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by Taju200: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
THIS CAN'T BE TRUE O.

SO SHE MUST HAVE GAVE BIRTH TO D FIRST BABY AT 15 OR 16.

HOW CAN A 15 YEARS OLD GIRL GET PREGNANT.. IS IT NOT AT 18+

WHY IS EVERYBODY NOT SHOUTING #LOL

WHO IS THE EMIR OF ABIA TEACHING DEM THIS IN CHURCH. I DON'T THINK DIA IS CHRISTIAN IN THAT STATE.

CHILDREN CANNOT GET PREGNANT NOW.

WHAT AM I SAYING.

ABIA IS A CHRISTIAN STATE DIA MUST BE A MISTAKE. NO CHRISTIAN DIA WILL IMPREGNATE SMALL GIRL AT 14 15 16. BUT CAN SLEEP WITH DEM AND GO. IMPREGNATE NO

BUHARI CAUSES ALL OF THIS

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First by virago(f): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
xendra:
wayward men that should long be castrated caused it.

The men , she , her parents and the environment/society are to blame

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account / 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State / Fraudster To Wash Toilet For Eight Months In Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.