Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God (15452 Views)

Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh / Angela Okorie Goes Bald (Photos) / 2face, Tonto Dikeh, Annie Idibia, Segun Arinze, Francis Duru, Angela Okorie: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by CastedBlog: 6:53am On Jun 24, 2018
Nollywood actress Angela Okorie is still hitting on her point, that Singer moms should stop calling themselves fathers, Recently she was in a chat with Sunday Scoop, and she said,

“As a mother, you can do everything for your child but that doesn’t make you a father. I feel that the male-bashing on social media is too rampant these days. The fact that you contribute 99 per cent of things in the home does not make you the man of the house.

God knows what He was doing when he created two genders. It takes two people to make a baby. The fact that you are separated from your husband does not mean you should come online and call yourself a man.

I’m not trying to throw shades at anyone; I’m just trying to be blunt. I know it’s an emotional issue, and that’s why a lot people have chosen to get upset about what I wrote on my page. Any woman that disrespects the father of her child does not know God. As a woman, you are supposed to be under a man.

Women tend to talk a lot and always want to respond to whatever the man says and this may lead to beating.
However, I am not saying that it is right for a man to beat a woman. It is better to walk away in such situations.
A lot of women also have issues and that is why they don’t want to be under a man. Marriage goes beyond dating; it is long-term.

It is only natural for people to have issues in their marriages; you just have to manage it. And if you cannot manage it, you should move on.

Whatever bad things you say about your man will reflect on you and your children who carry his name. When you have issues in your marriage, it is better to sort it out behind closed doors instead of bringing it on social media. When you make up with your spouse, the public will not forget those things you said.”

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/any-woman-that-disrespects-father-of.html

30 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by FlirtyGist: 6:55am On Jun 24, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by sweetv(f): 7:27am On Jun 24, 2018
CastedBlog:
Nollywood actress Angela Okorie is still hitting on her point, that Singer moms should stop calling themselves fathers, Recently she was in a chat with Sunday Scoop, and she said,

“As a mother, you can do everything for your child but that doesn’t make you a father. I feel that the male-bashing on social media is too rampant these days. The fact that you contribute 99 per cent of things in the home does not make you the man of the house.

God knows what He was doing when he created two genders. It takes two people to make a baby. The fact that you are separated from your husband does not mean you should come online and call yourself a man.

I’m not trying to throw shades at anyone; I’m just trying to be blunt. I know it’s an emotional issue, and that’s why a lot people have chosen to get upset about what I wrote on my page. Any woman that disrespects the father of her child does not know God. As a woman, you are supposed to be under a man.

Women tend to talk a lot and always want to respond to whatever the man says and this may lead to beating.
However, I am not saying that it is right for a man to beat a woman. It is better to walk away in such situations.
A lot of women also have issues and that is why they don’t want to be under a man. Marriage goes beyond dating; it is long-term.

It is only natural for people to have issues in their marriages; you just have to manage it. And if you cannot manage it, you should move on.

Whatever bad things you say about your man will reflect on you and your children who carry his name. When you have issues in your marriage, it is better to sort it out behind closed doors instead of bringing it on social media. When you make up with your spouse, the public will not forget those things you said.”

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/any-woman-that-disrespects-father-of.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

thank God your know...nice write up

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by Tamarapetty(f): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2018
Tonto and co won't like this grin

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by IamD18: 9:31am On Jun 24, 2018
Frustrated single mothers will never agree with her.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by olametrix(m): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
Watch ya back ooo, altho u dont look sain

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by ednut1(m): 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
Shaking tables
Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by LadyHeaven(f): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
Contradictions abound...
Talking to much would lead to beatings, its not good to hit a woman, women should walk away...

Tonto, Mercy, Mimi and co come and hold this shaking table grin

6 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by engrjacuzzi: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
simply say any woman that disrespect her husband and stop trying to use child's father.

4 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
Preach on sister but be ready to dodge bullets from feminists. cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
They would soon come to display their stupidity. grin grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by Rosebloom: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Beautiful piece.
She can handle whatever falls off the table she's shaking.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by Jamiubond009(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Women's trait neuroticism is way higher than men's and that's why they suffer from anxiety and depression. They are emotionally charged and seldom thrive on reason and empathy when carrying out certain actions. They will bash the father of their kids publicly and yet, expect men to adore them and grovel at their feet in private. Men aren't fools. We know what we want and we base our actions on empiricism, critical analysis as well as empathy. The subtle drive to render the male specie obsolete is slowly gathering pace and we're keeping a close eye on proceedings . Proudly MGTOW

14 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by Sabenko: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
If tonto Dik catch this one...Tonto that want to be a child of the devil and wants to be a child of God at the same time! Cursing whoever steps on her toes and immediately speaking in tongue.....�

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by ozoebuka1(m): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
Igbo ladies are wiser than other tribes grin

17 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by Eddy2cute(m): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
she just stated the fact. to hell with all those frustrated baby mamas smileyshe just stated the fact. to hell with all those frustrated baby mamas

17 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by jayjaymay(m): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
good words.

10 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by Boss13: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
I thought her husband left her too? Please correct me if I’m wrong. Is she not the one the husband accused of sleeping around?

Well - just confused because their stories are similar. Nigerian actresses, they earn less than Bankers or no longer act movies, but live the lavish lifestyle. How do we reconcile the income gap?

5 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by hotspec(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by hotspec(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
Baby Mamas will be like...

8 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by desoul2004(m): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
Did you notice that there's no comment from any woman yet, but say the opposite, they'll assemble here immediately. Feminist movement is the cause of all this marriage breakup everywhere.

24 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by Exponental(m): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
Different sides of a coin .... Some are irresponsible donors.
Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by cedeki(m): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
Receive brain Tonto and Mercy who kept washing their dirty linen on the street and walls of social media, making all sort of useless remarks about the father of their kid's, one day this child will grow up to know the extend you dragged their father's before the mud

13 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by Okeji(m): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
Wow! I never knew this girl get sense like this o

16 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by Zodiac61(m): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
It appears to me that women are their own worst enemies.
Case in point Angela Okorie, sprouting nonsense about women supposed to be under men.
And, of course, male misogynist coming out in support of such unmitigated rubbish.
Are we in the 21st century, or are we in the stone ages?
So, if as a woman, your husband is a wife-beater and serial Adulterer, never mind, just keep it to yourself and make sure that you never darken his sorry behind in public.

Utter rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by BabylonCruise(m): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
sweetv:

thank God your know...nice write up
And you had to quote the whole post?

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
Oloshos always calling God!

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by Kissup(f): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
Madam know it all
Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by akinszz: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
img1:
Tiwa savage, Tonto & all other baby mamas will attack this lady soon by the way

If you need good betting odds / Tips and you have not yet join goal 9ja football forum you are totally missing out.

Over 200+ free odds posted per day on goal 9ja Football forum with numerous Green Tickets!!!

Also, Are You Good at Guessing Football Matches Outcome? if yes Visit Goal 9ja football forum Today To learn how to become a paid partner.

To Visit Goal 9ja: [url=nairaland.site/sports]CLICK HERE[/url]

NOTE: Goal 9ja Is A Totally Free Football forum For All Members (Free of Scam!) & also acct gets banned so I use multiple accounts
plus bobrisky grin
Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
How can I get her number... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Zodiac61:
It appears to me that women are their own worst enemies.
Case in point Angela Okorie, sprouting nonsense about women supposed to be under men.
And, of course, male misogynist coming out in support of such unmitigated rubbish.
Are we in the 21st century, or are we in the stone ages?
So, if as a woman, your husband is a wife-beater and serial Adulterer, never mind, just keep it to yourself and make sure that you never darken his sorry behind in public.

Utter rubbish.
Hey idealist...wait till you get married...you're not very wise yet

15 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride / Terry G Beaten By Fans / Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.