Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates (67072 Views)

"SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man / 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by anyicash(m): 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
Yeah..in a lawless country, it's never a big deal.
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by olas24u(f): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
Benita27:
Those SARS guys know the kind of citizens they harass on the streets. And oga, why would you keep your wife's nudes on your phone even if you're the only one that has access to it?
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by don4real18(m): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
honourhim:

You are pathetic. Why is he crying in the public since its nobody:s business what he does with his phone?
The reason why he's crying out in public is because the officers do not have any constitutional right to search his phone. Even the police pro has released the information on media.
I still stand on what I said. A phone is private and not some public toy. If he decides to put anything on his phone, he has every right
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by yungkesh(m): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Show us d pics, I dnt bliv it.
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by classicalhenry(m): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
sod09:
Why is your wife snapping nude pictures
maybe hes the 3rd person that has them
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by HybridWatchDog: 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Wow! OP that was a terrible situation to be faced with and I feel sorry for the harassment done to you especially that it was done in the presence of your wife. But if SARS can reciprocate their passion in going after Yahoo boys and translate same in tackling armed robbers and highway bandits, things would have been different.
Just like that robbery in Kwara state where SARS where no where to be seen through out the notorious operation. Please SARS should be overhauled and reformed as a matter of urgency.
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by crunchyg: 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
How is the wife snapping nudes for him wrong or your business
What if he loses the phone and someone picks it, hacks it and post it online. Is this question the best you can think of?
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by Truthsbitter: 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
Benita27:
Those SARS guys know the kind of citizens they harass on the streets. And oga, why would you keep your wife's nudes on your phone even if you're the only one that has access to it?
is she your wife?
is it your phone?
is it your nude?

face the real issue and leave them to their life style ...they committed no crime.

1 Like

Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by Truthsbitter: 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
sod09:
You no holy pass my brother.
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by Truthsbitter: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
princeade86:
u shud ask d stupid dude what's his wife nude doing on his fone. is it proper? ur wife nude on ur fone for that matter.
So the perverted SARS guy is now the good guy?

what's your business with the way a husband and a wife live their lives ?
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by iukpe: 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:

What is right or wrong in this world anymore? I think the old standards are obsolete. the world needs to sit down and review rules and morals to suite our time.
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by iukpe: 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
What is right or wrong in this world anymore? I think the old standards are obsolete. the world needs to sit down and review rules and morals to suite our time. Nude pics, baby mama and baby papa, divorce at will, immoral dance, dressing to church, android bible, women pastors, private nudity, and home made sex tapes etc etc. Internet this and internet that.
100 years ago who could see all this coming?
What will earth be made of in the next 50 years?

I predict that 100years from now, governments will not rule nations like they do today. democracy will be too primitive.
Government will become a service like the banks, hospitals or courts. You go to the government of your choice and pay them to work for you.

1 Like

Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by Reference(m): 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
Stupid, immoral couple. Crime magnets. And you come here to express your folly.

I hope the 'evidence' is used against you both in court.
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by Sub9ja(m): 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
i dey here dey expect that day....
Olifiz:
Stupid SARS. It’s Sunday I no wan swear for anybody.

By the way I’m young n drive a nice car. Waiting for the day they will stop me n start all those trash. Dey can’t even try it, sho mo age mi ni?
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
sars are the dumbest sons of biitches on the planet..if i was a yahoo boy goodluck finding evidence on my phone or laptop..
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by AngelicBeing: 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
dkronicle:
Did they rate her nude? grin
Chai shocked

1 Like

Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by Adedove(m): 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
Benita27:
I can't believe this comment has received over 50 likes! My phone is my phone and i retain the absolute right to keep any kind of picture thereon. When will Nigerians start thinking straight?!

1 Like

Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by adegbite01: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
stupid sarz
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by Ilebode(m): 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
FortifiedCity:
FortifiedCity:
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by Ilebode(m): 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Adedove:
I can't believe this comment has received over 50 likes! My phone is my phone and i retain the absolute right to keep any kind of picture thereon. When will Nigerians start thinking straight?!

my brother this thing is rampidly acceptable by nigerian who will will not grow bt keep on judging someone lifes without checking their dirty acts
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kelamma:
Soon it won't be only SARS that will see it but the whole world.
Stupid man. You and your wife are Perverts.

I am patiently waiting for the pictures to drop so that I can self-service off your wife's over used pvssy.
Is it ur wife's pvssy? Don't hang ursef, boy grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by olumide4christ: 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
Chuvin22:
I dont really understand all this nude snapping thing oh... Are we all going to pretrnd its normal

You snapped it to be looking at it everyday or to use as wallpaper.. Its really saddening to see what out Moral standards have dropped to..

Bros...you summarized it....we are simply in the last days..where all morality and sanctity has been thrown overboard but immorality & filthiness has become the order of the day, even among supposedly mature adults!

1 Like

Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by AtoyebiTaiwo(m): 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
it's our business because if the nude pictures go viral, he will come here and tell us story that touch the heart, aside that the wife will pay for it dearly.
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by millionboi2: 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
sod09:
don't mind d idiot......som grow old but Neva get sense.
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by GILOSKY(m): 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kelamma:
Soon it won't be only SARS that will see it but the whole world.
Stupid man. You and your wife are Perverts.

I am patiently waiting for the pictures to drop so that I can self-service off your wife's over used pvssy.
You have no right to abuse someone like that its not done
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
op is a love-vendor.
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by millionboi2: 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
GILOSKY:
You have no right to abuse someone like that its not done
the stupid man deserve more than this.
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by Peterosky(m): 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
I will only keep my wife's nude pics on my phone when I start getting mad.Now that I am not yet mad,I will congratulate the SARS for job well done.Why will any sane man even think of taking his wife nude?
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by Preator: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
If SARS ask for your phone, just hand it over gently. They are mad individuals o. Though I have secrete video recorder on my phone. Na just to press two keys and it records with the front cam to a secret vault.
There is nothing wrong with keeping his wife pics or anyone else for that matter on his phone. But he should have private encrypted vaults. Such apps are plenty on play store.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by DeOTR: 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
Whatever happens to keeping private files in hidden folders. You can only find what I want you to see on my phone.
Re: SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
Akinpelumusibau:

Na wahh oooooo
Guy wetin be 24th century?

Lol, I actually meant 21st cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates / Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi / Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.