Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams (2079 Views)

Fubara Is Wike’s Political Investment – Rivers APC Chair, Okocha / Governors Plan NEC Meeting To Replace Oshiomhole As Court Suspends APC Chair / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams by Lagosfinder(m): 7:42am On Jun 24, 2018
True or False

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams by GOFRONT(m): 7:46am On Jun 24, 2018
Na so
Re: PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams by Baawaa(m): 7:48am On Jun 24, 2018
Over true,that is why majority of them are wailing now,no more free money.For once Nigeria should be productive

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams by docadams: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2018
Very, very true. So many of them live behind me. We call them emergency big men. Big men without portfolio.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams by GMBuhari: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2018
The scary story i heard and dreaded most was of one Hausa man who collected 800M-3 Billion from Jonathan in Name of subsidy , when EFCC began the investigation there was no home address and the office address did not exist !!!!

I mean WTFFF

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams by Linzo(m): 8:15am On Jun 24, 2018
Na Tinubu , Amechi, oyegun, or that fanatic minister of communication get business? Who is more billionaire than those mentioned. What are there businesses before now

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams by GMBuhari: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2018
Someone one said , Ask Oyinbo man how he made his money, he'll tell you his office , business plan or his product

But ask Nigerian PDP all they can say is NA God ..

So very true
docadams:
Very, very true. So many of them live behind me. We call them emergency big men. Big men without portfolio.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams by TheShopKeeper(m): 8:25am On Jun 24, 2018
...yes o...Adams APC chairman...what an apt question...

...this new APC chairman with his caustic mouth will lambast PDP...

1 Like

Re: PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams by ashjay001(m): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
...yes o...Adams APC chairman...what an apt question...

...this new APC chairman with his caustic mouth will lambast PDP...

Even zombies too, go complain!grin
Re: PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams by greatermax77(m): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2018
Oshemole, an ordinary civil servant basking in billions after being a governor, and still have the mouth to be calling others thieves!
A kettle calling pot black.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams by docadams: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2018
GMBuhari:
Someone one said , Ask Oyinbo man how he made his money, he'll tell you his office , business plan or his product

But ask Nigerian PDP all they can say is NA God ..

So very true

Now that the economy is on the upswing, they wanna stage a comeback. To forgive is divine, but forgiving PDP now will be a crime against humanity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams by batstan(m): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2018
Right on point. �
Re: PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams by SarkinYarki: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2018
So where is Adam's oshiomole business address in Benin he used to become an emergency billionaire

2 Likes

Re: PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams by ewigmee: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2018
Oshimole Adams the greatest white colar 419 nigeria has. Capitalized on the the tears of the civil servants to become rich and famous.
Re: PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams by GMBuhari: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2018
ko tie le werk

I see war coming if APC looses

I see war coming if PDP looses as well

this is their last chance to stop Buhari from ruining their lives permanently , i mean physically , financially and politically

they'd do anything
docadams:

Now that the economy is on the upswing, they wanna stage a comeback. To forgive is divine, but forgiving PDP now will be a crime against humanity.

1 Like

Re: PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams by softmind24: 10:34am On Jun 24, 2018
kiss
GMBuhari:
ko tie le werk

I see war coming if APC looses

I see war coming if PDP looses as well

this is their last chance to stop Buhari from ruining their lives permanently , i mean physically , financially and politically

they'd do anything
Re: PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams by DrGoodman: 10:41am On Jun 24, 2018
And ao Apc wants to turn everyone to a poor man to correct this grin
Re: PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams by Victorygold(m): 10:47am On Jun 24, 2018
Linzo:
Na Tinubu , Amechi, oyegun, or that fanatic minister of communication get business? Who is more billionaire than those mentioned. What are there businesses before now
I don't need to check ur profile to know that you are OBINNA, Son of okoro, you are sighted,
We know and expect such words from your unwashed mouth,
That is y pmb will never come to Biafra to campaign because he know his strength lies with the two majority tribes in Nigeria.

The minority tribe(beafra) are just left alone to cry.

Expecting your cry cause you guys are bunch of cry cry baby.

From 1976 to x, where x is infinity.

1 Like

Re: PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams by Linzo(m): 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
Victorygold:

I don't need to check ur profile to know that you are OBINNA, Son of okoro, you are sighted,
We know and expect such words from your unwashed mouth,
That is y pmb will never come to Biafra to campaign because he know his strength lies with the two majority tribes in Nigeria.

The minority tribe(beafra) are just left alone to cry.

Expecting your cry cause you guys are bunch of cry cry baby.

From 1976 to x, where x is infinity.
You still have not answer my question
Re: PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams by GavelSlam: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
greatermax77:
Oshemole, an ordinary civil servant basking in billions after being a governor, and still have the mouth to be calling others thieves!
A kettle calling pot black.

Adams Oshiomhole was never a civil servant.
Re: PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams by SadiqBabaSani: 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
Thread for Zombies to massage their Ass
Re: PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams by SadiqBabaSani: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
Linzo:

You still have not answer my question

They are Buhari Pigs
Re: PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams by SadiqBabaSani: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
Thread for Zombies to massage their Ass
Re: PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams by badjack(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
Na overture de worry this statement abeg. The Thunder wey go fire PDP will be created by Pontius Pilate. Na who they wan come rule. Their father Nash for there. Waka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams by osazeeblue01: 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
As if he Oshiomole is free . You can only fool those that don't know you.
Re: PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams by Baawaa(m): 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
DrGoodman:
And ao Apc wants to turn everyone to a poor man to correct this grin
Only the lazy ones will become poor,

1 Like

Re: PDP Produced Billionares Without Business Address - APC Chair Adams by bobnatlo(m): 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
I just pity all of u still believing this comrade turned looter.
Some one that made damming allegations against Soludo, okonjo iweala, GEJ etc without verifying himself. Only for all those be refuted with verifiable facts.
With dozens of allegations against him with EFCC.
Fought so much for workers as a comrade only to turn against them when he entered govt by championing "no work no pay"

(1) (Reply)

Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users / The Ignorance And Foolishness In "Tribalising" 2019 Election / Breaking: Rerun, PDP Sweeps Bauchi Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.