Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

7 Facts You Didn’t Know About Adobe Reader In Modem Computer World - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 7 Facts You Didn’t Know About Adobe Reader In Modem Computer World (518 Views)

How To Setup Chromecast For New Modem Or Router / How To Unlock Spectranet Mifi (wifi) 4G LTE Modem To Universal Modem To Use Any / Owls Are Not Witches: See Some Facts You Did Not Know About Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Facts You Didn’t Know About Adobe Reader In Modem Computer World by Ochochedavid(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2018
Here are 7 facts i’m sure you may didn’t know about Adobe Reader, read on, make sure you don’t skip any steps.

You are on your way to the classroom with your friends. You’re stuffed with textbooks of various

calibers, yet, you seem to be the only odd one there – You see your friends all holding a mobile

device or their laptops as they proceed towards the classroom with some of them making funny

gestures towards you. Now you’re drowning in a river of surprise and bewilderment about what went wrong.

Do not be surprised nor confused dear reader, nothing is actually going wrong.

I tell you, Nothing, Your friends have only ported to Adobe Reader!!! The sleek, portable and fast reader that’s ever existed.

Now, I’ve seem to have compounded your confusion right? Keep calm, I’ll explain what an Adobe Reader is. You just come along with me.

In simple words, an Adobe reader is a program or application used to open PDF files and documents. You still don’t get it? Don’t worry, I’ll explain.

An Adobe Reader is a program which is used to open and read a PDF file on a cross-platform.

That is, the files looks the same irrespective of the platform one is viewing it from. PDF files or

documents are files which may include images, books, text documents or the combo of all these aforementioned.

Operations on Adobe Reader is totally free and it is designed, created, developed and distributed by Adobe Systems.

This article is written in order to reveal amazing and shocking facts about the Adobe Reader, that

a beginner wouldn’t know, and even a professional user of the application might not know.

Except from few of us who’ve dogged even further in our research *winks*

So, are you ready for this my dear friend? If yes, then let’s proceed!

TOP 7 FACTS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT ADOBE READER

READ MORE:https://computeradmin.com.ng/2018/06/22/7-facts-you-didnt-know-about-adobe-reader-in-modem-computer-world/

(1) (Reply)

See How To Trace Stolen Or Missing Phone Anywhere In The World / China To Launch ‘artificial Moon’ To Illuminate City Streets / Becoming An Excellent Programmer✔

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.