Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Happy Birthday Lionel Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Happy Birthday Lionel Messi (736 Views)

Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin / Lionel Messi's Lifetime Statistics 2004 - 2017 / Lionel Messi, Aguero, Sanchez May Miss The World Cup. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Lionel Messi by kennyjesus8(m): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2018
We all know things ain't going his way in Russia but you cant deny the fact that we all enjoy his magic. How do you spell Messi - G-E-N-I-U_S, says an internet meme. Well, even Shakespeare wouldn't be able to argue with it. Such is the little man's greatness. The best of all time to me, the GOAT we call it my opinion. Please lets celebrate this little genius he's 31 today. Thanks

Re: Happy Birthday Lionel Messi by sinaj(f): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2018
So his birthmonth is June, no wonder he is so emotional.

HBD! to him.
Re: Happy Birthday Lionel Messi by Kingsley1000(m): 8:40am On Jun 24, 2018
HE IS MOST TALENTED AND MAGICAL PLAYER ON EARTH.HE PLAYS WITH EASE UNLIKE RONALDO THAT MUSLES HIS WAY TO TAPin....MESSI IS QUITE UNFORTUNATE TO BE IN THE MIDST OF MEDIOCRE AND DISORGANIZED TEAM SINCE GUARDIOLA LEFT BARCELONA EVEN HIS NATIONAL TEAM IS FULL OF IDOIT PLAYERS
Re: Happy Birthday Lionel Messi by Akinbahm(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2018
I wont be happy if i was told about this great man. (happy all his greatness happen in my generation) My bro do says Messi comprehend Football just d way Soyinka comprehend Literature... HappY Birthday Barcelonia Legend!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Lionel Messi by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2018
The GOAT
Re: Happy Birthday Lionel Messi by pizzylee(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2018
football seem easier for him than ronaldo, still love ronaldo regardless. hbd to him
Re: Happy Birthday Lionel Messi by Kingsley1000(m): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2018
THE MEDIOCRE PLAYERS HE SURROUND HIMSELF WITH IN BARCELONA NOW IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT...i miss guardiola's era from2009-2014 when all club fear to play messi
Re: Happy Birthday Lionel Messi by Kamelot77(m): 10:13am On Jun 24, 2018
Amen
Ase

Re: Happy Birthday Lionel Messi by Akinbahm(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2018
Kingsley1000:
THE MEDIOCRE PLAYERS HE SURROUND HIMSELF WITH IN BARCELONA NOW IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT...i miss guardiola's era from2009-2014 when all club fear to play messi
Messi wasn't the best player but an exceptional player(that player that can show he's gifted on football pitch) in Pep squad cause Guardiola doesnt put much pressure on him(that's he doesnt build his squad around Messi alone) unlike Argentina who always build team around him alone expecting magic from him. Can't wait till tuesday, For Croatia to do it successfully I strongly believe we can Nigeria!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pogba Gives Man U. The Only Condition That Will Make Him Stay At Old Trafford / Top 10 Bet9ja Sure Predictions Games / Ballon D'or 2018 : The 3rd Best Player In The World By Soibi Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.