Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

The Cry: Say No To Abortion. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Cry: Say No To Abortion. (383 Views)

UK Christian Preacher Convicted Over Abortion Clinic Protest / What Did The Bible Teach In Regard To Abortion? / There Is No 'International Right To Abortion,' U.S. And 31 Other Countries... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cry: Say No To Abortion. by Treash(m): 9:00am On Jun 24, 2018
I am in Heaven now, sitting on Jesus’ lap. He loves me and is close to me. I would have loved to be your little girl and don’t quite understand what has happened. I was so excited to find out that I came to be. I was in a dark but cozy place. I realized that I had fingers and toes. I was quite developed, although not quite ready to leave that cozy place. Mostly I just thought and slept. From the very beginning I felt so connected with you.... Sometimes I heard you cry and I cried with you. Sometimes you yelled really loud and then you cried. And I heard how Daddy yelled back at you. I was so sad and hoped that you would feel better soon. I have always wondered why you cried so much. One day you cried all day long. My soul was hurting so much. I could not imagine that it was I who made you so unhappy. It was this very day that something terrible happened. A mean monster came into this warm cozy place that I lived in. I was petrified and began to scream, but no sound came over my lips. The monster came closer and closer and I kept screaming, “Mommy, Mommy, help me, please help me!” All I felt was horrendous fear. I screamed and screamed till I could no longer scream. Then the monster ripped my arm off. It hurt so much, what excruciating pain. And it would not stop. Oh, I begged and begged for it to stop. I screamed with horrific pain when that monster ripped out my leg. Despite inexplicable pain I knew I was dying. I knew that I would never see your face or hear from you how much you loved me. I wanted to stop all your tears, and had so many plans to make you happy - now I couldn’t do this anymore; my dreams were shattered. Although I felt inconceivable pain and terrible fear, I felt mainly my heart breaking. More than anything I wanted to be your daughter. But it was all in vain because I died a horrific death! I could only guess what they did to you. Before I went I wanted to tell you how much I loved you, but I didn’t know the words you could understand. And soon afterwards I did not have the breath to say them. I was dead! I felt how I rose. I was carried by a giant angel to a large, glorious place. I still cried, but the physical pain was gone. An angel brought me to Jesus and sat me on His lap. Jesus said to me that He loved me and that God is my Father. I was happy. I asked Him what this thing was that killed me. He answered, “It was the abortionist.” Then He said, “I am
so sorry, my child, I know what that feels like.” I am writing to tell you that I love you, and how much I would have loved to be your little girl. I have done all in my power to live. I wanted to live. I had the will, but I couldn’t. The monster was too strong. It was impossible to live. I just wanted you to know that I tried to stay with you. I did not want to die! So, Mommy, please stay away from this monster called abortion. Mommy, I love you and I don't want you to go through the hell I went through. Please take care of yourself!
your Baby.

SAYS NO TO ABORTION.

Re: The Cry: Say No To Abortion. by hopefulLandlord: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2018
Since aborted babies go to heaven to be with Jesus, why are Christians always advocating antiabortion? I know why they do it but abortion is more effective than any missionary preaching in terms of populating heaven

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cry: Say No To Abortion. by Treash(m): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Since aborted babies go to heaven to be with Jesus, why are Christians always advocating antiabortion? I know why they do it but abortion is more effective than any missionary preaching in terms of populating heaven

Nice opinion. But are u also saying those who kill born again Children of God are justified, since their victims are making Heaven?? Do you think every murderer wl make Heaven?

Remember, life begins at conception.
Re: The Cry: Say No To Abortion. by orisa37: 10:07am On Jun 24, 2018
To avoid using such foetus for cloning!!!
Re: The Cry: Say No To Abortion. by hopefulLandlord: 10:16am On Jun 24, 2018
Treash:

Nice opinion. But are u also saying those who kill born again Children of God are justified, since their victims are making Heaven?? Do you think every murderer wl make Heaven?

Remember, life begins at conception.

That's the "aborter's" problem though NOT the aborted! your OP focused more on the aborted

Let's put this in clearer form, in middle east close to 99% if not more are Muslims and they give birth like pigs. their children usually live and die as Muslims and that means they're automatically going to hell unless they accept Jesus which is close to impossible. if those Muslims all abort their babies those babies would be in heaven with Jesus according to the OP. Christians too who let their children be born and grow up reduce the chance of their child making heaven when compared to abortion which would've guaranteed 100% the child makes it

1 Like

Re: The Cry: Say No To Abortion. by CAPSLOCKED: 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2018

BEFORE YOU START A "SAY NO TO ABORTION" CAMPAIGN, SHOW ME THE NUMBER OF CHILDREN YOU'VE TAKEN OFF THE STREETS, THE NUMBER OF CHILDREN YOU'VE TAKEN OUT OF ORPHANAGES, AND YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE HOMELESS AND NEEDY CHILDREN. TELL US WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO PREVENT CERTAIN SCENARIOS THAT LEAD TO UNWANTED PREGNANCIES (LIKE RAPE).... APART FROM PRAYING. HOW MANY LIVING BABIES HAVE YOU FED THIS MONTH? I'M GUESSING NONE. YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE ONES THAT HAVE BEEN BORN YET YOU PRETEND TO CARE ABOUT THE ONES YET TO BE BORN.

YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

1 Like

Re: The Cry: Say No To Abortion. by Treash(m): 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

BEFORE YOU START A "SAY NO TO ABORTION" CAMPAIGN, SHOW ME THE NUMBER OF CHILDREN YOU'VE TAKEN OFF THE STREETS, THE NUMBER OF CHILDREN YOU'VE TAKEN OUT OF ORPHANAGES, AND YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE HOMELESS AND NEEDY CHILDREN. TELL US WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO PREVENT CERTAIN SCENARIOS THAT LEAD TO UNWANTED PREGNANCIES (LIKE RAPE).... APART FROM PRAYING. HOW MANY LIVING BABIES HAVE YOU FED THIS MONTH? I'M GUESSING NONE. YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE ONES THAT HAVE BEEN BORN YET YOU PRETEND TO CARE ABOUT THE ONES YET TO BE BORN.

YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

Interesting sir. With greatest respect sir, am not accountable to 'show' anyone, my civic responsibility, but to God. Am sure this piece wl change someone, not necessarily you.
Re: The Cry: Say No To Abortion. by Heathen777(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
It's very ignorant of you to equate aborting a fetus to murder.

Aborting isn't murder, fetuses can't feel much, and even if they can it's a very rudimentary one as their nervous system isn't even mostly developed.

The better argument would be "when can one not abort", and rather not "if one should abort."

Most developed nations have realized this, that abortion is not unethical when done right, that's why it's legal there. Only backwards nations with a false sense of self righteousness and religiosity, still thump their bibles/ quran at the topic of abortion.
Re: The Cry: Say No To Abortion. by luvmijeje(f): 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
I'm saying No to abortion not because of all these religious gibberish but because of the toll it takes on the body. It aged the body faster. It sags the breast faster. It loosen the virgina wall faster. And with all these quacks doctors we have, it may lead to pregnancy related issue in the future or death.

SO why will you want to abort when you can simply do family planning or force him to use a condom. Protect yourself. protect your body.

(1) (Reply)

President Who Said God Does Not Exist Apologies / Photo: Iran Slammed For 'shocking' Flogging Of Man Convicted For Drinking Alcoho / Strange Islamic Sect Emerges In Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.