Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Suggest A Good Name And Get $10 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Suggest A Good Name And Get $10 (571 Views)

Pls Suggest A Best Domain Name For A Fiction Website / How I Bought A Domain Name For $10 And Resold It At $550 / Verybody Can Easily Get $10 On Happyminercoupon.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggest A Good Name And Get $10 by bros1234(m): 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2010
Ok everyone, this is how it goes. I am a fan of having good business names. I wont tell you how many domain names I own and have hosted but they are quite a number.

In the other thread I talked about the fact that I feel very disgusted with with nigerian netpreneurs loading the internet with naiia this, naira this , naija that. I think nairaland is enough for us

C'mon guys where is our creativity. The net is www, meaning world wide. Lets start doing good braistorming with our business names.

Now this is my challenge. If you can come up with a decent and attractive domain name that all posters here will adjude as the winner I will register it for you free. So this is how it goes. Simply state a name and purpose. And at the end of one week if those who posted says your name is the winner, I register it free for you

Example

Domain name: goal.com

Can be used for: a football website

Tip. Name must still be available. The shorter the better. I know my 10$ is small but let me be the first to get us thinking. what do you say?
Re: Suggest A Good Name And Get $10 by DualCore1: 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2010
And I will stay here and watch someone come up with a good domain and watch for one week until its registered abi?
No hating but if any body spits out any domain that lights a bulb in my head and is available, e don go. Just telling u my mind and the mind of many others wey no wan talk.  grin
Re: Suggest A Good Name And Get $10 by bros1234(m): 7:13am On Jun 06, 2010
Dual Core:

And I will stay here and watch someone come up with a good domain and watch for one week until its registered abi?
No hating but if any body spits out any domain that lights a bulb in my head and is available, e don go. Just telling u my mind and the mind of many others wey no wan talk. grin

U know i thought about this too but I think guys here will respect intellectual work and help us run the competition. Pls guys lets play it cool

(1) (Reply)

Instant Us And Canada Number And Some Other Countries Within Minutes / How Can I Get Help With Manufacturing My Scratchcard / Re: Map39.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.