Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Billionaire Daughter Angry As He Junior Sister Is About To Marry Her Ex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Daughter Angry As He Junior Sister Is About To Marry Her Ex (1487 Views)

Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) / Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face / Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Daughter Angry As He Junior Sister Is About To Marry Her Ex by Olawaleyy036(m): 10:21am On Jun 24, 2018
Hauwa youngest Daughter of billionaire businessman,
Mohammed Indimi will marry her Boyfriend Muhammad Yar’Adua
sometime in July in her father’s compound in Maiduguri, Borno
state While many people are happy for the couple, there
seems to be drama lurking around as Reports claim 20
something year old Muhammad dated Hauwa’s sister, Fatima.
To make matters worse,Mohammed also allegedly dated Zahra
Buhari (who is now married to Ahmed Indimi) for two years
before and after her father became president of Nigeria.
Weeks back, the Indimi girls caused a major stir on Instagram
as their friends tore at each other, taking sides with either
Gumsu who is better known as Tulip Bistrol on Instagram that
the marriage should not hold, while others took sides with
Hauwa that the wedding should be. Fatima (from Indimi’s
second wife) who is fondly called “Amma” was the one who
allegedly had something to do with the groom to be in the past
and this created a public spat on Social media where their
elder sister , ya Gumsu, the lady behind “Tulip” attacked
Hauwa “mami” publicly. It was really messy and this may
explain why the sisters have not taken to the social media to
celebrate the upcoming wedding the way they usually
celebrate when anything good is happening to any of them...

Continue reading here

http://nftrends..com/2018/06/billionaire-daughter-angry-as-he-junior.html?spref=tw

Re: Billionaire Daughter Angry As He Junior Sister Is About To Marry Her Ex by Lomprico2: 11:38am On Jun 24, 2018
The guy no wan give up. I must marry a billionaire's daughter. Anyone will do grin
Re: Billionaire Daughter Angry As He Junior Sister Is About To Marry Her Ex by Bluezy13(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2018
...20 something year old...

Go school dem no gree, dem say na blogging be their calling cheesy
Re: Billionaire Daughter Angry As He Junior Sister Is About To Marry Her Ex by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
"Younger Sister" not junior Sister, "junior" has to do with Cader, (eg) "my junior colleague", junior staff, Senior staff angry

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Daughter Angry As He Junior Sister Is About To Marry Her Ex by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
That's the shiit I'm gonna do to my ex.. But don't think I'll give in for marriage. She will feel it.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Linda Osifo Bares Her Curves In Stunning Birthday Photo / Photos Of Some Celebrities At The 2018 AMVCA Nominees Cocktail Party / Actress, Lilian Esoro Calls Out Her Ex, Ubi Franklin Of Stealing Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.