Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Saraki Booed At APC Convention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Booed At APC Convention (4447 Views)

Breaking: Former Senate President Saraki Booed With Chant Of 'ole' In Ilorin / Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) / Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Booed At APC Convention by CilicMarin: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2018
Saraki Booed At APC Convention

June 24, 2018 Yusuf Mohammed

Senate President Bukola Saraki was humiliated on Saturday at the national convention of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

He was booed as he arrived the Eagle Square, venue of the convention, in Abuja.

The noise against him was, incidentally, from delegates from Kwara State where he comes from.

Chants of “You are free to leave!” rented the air.

Some top politicians also did not receive him with kind of warmth expected.

READ ALSO: APC convention: Battle over Women Leader intensifies

The Next Edition gathered that there was a general feeling that Saraki would leave the party soon, hence the attack.

One of the politicians who spoke with our correspondent on condition of anonymity said Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed, a loyalist of Saraki, was not totally in charge of the delegates from Kwara.

“Some of them have been bought over. Money have changed hands,” he said.

https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/06/24/saraki-booed-apc-convention/politics/yusuf/

lalasticlala

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by momodub: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2018
Humm what's going on
Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:39am On Jun 24, 2018
Saraki has lost it completely.
Thank God the eyes of Kwarans don open.
If he was from my state he would have long been banished.

22 Likes

Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:54am On Jun 24, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Saraki has lost it completely.

Thank God the eyes of Kwarans don open.

If he was from my state he would have long been banished.
They will only open their eyes when the people of Lagos open their own... Till then, he owns that state and no idiat can do anything

What is good for tinubu is also good for saraki

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2018
OZAOEKPE:

They will only open their eyes when the people of Lagos open their own... Till then, he owns that state and no idiat can do anything

The difference between Saraki and Tinubu is that, while Saraki is like an emperor in Kwara state tinubu is an obedient messenger to the people of Lagos state.

Tinubu's subservience to the people of Lagos accounts for the love the people have for him. The riches he enjoys is only the reward or benefit of his loyalty to the people of Lagos.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by PassingShot(m): 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
Saraki and his followers erroneously thought they made PMB president not knowing that it was PMB's popularity that made many of them win election in 2015.

In 2019, many of them will lose primaries/election without PMB's support.

Politically, some of them are finished.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
The difference between Saraki and Tinubu is that, while Saraki is like an emperor in Kwara state tinubu is an obedient messenger to the people to the people of Lagos state.

Slave mentality bro, same tinubu that is mounting tolls on every road in Lagos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by Omololu007(m): 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
OZAOEKPE:

can you tell me where tolls are located in ikorodu?

18 Likes

Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by GMBuhari: 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hate for Tinubu will kill some people

Sarakis have a long history of being thieves and oppressors , Lagos may be owned by Tinubu by proxy , but we like am so , your best states are like Ajegunle compared to Lagos now or in the Future His plan his manifesto has changed many states and it still is.

So when we disown Saraki and Leave Tinubu , it's out Business, Go and Do another party for your long lost son in James Ibori and his buddoes, it's your way of life and we don't pokenose

OZAOEKPE:

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by AroleOduduwa(m): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
PassingShot:
Saraki and his followers erroneously thought they made PMB president not knowing that it was PMB's popularity that made many of them win election in 2015.

You’re 100% correct, Saraki, Kwanwanso and Dogora can never be more than what they are now. PDP and APC will never trust them with their golden ticket

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
GMBuhari:
Hate for Tinubu will kill some people

Sarakis have a long history of being thieves and oppressors , Lagos may be owned by Tinubu by proxy , but we like am so , your best states are like Ajegunle compared to Lagos now or in the Future His plan his manifesto has changed many states and it still is.

So when we disown Saraki and Leave Tinubu , it's out Business, Go and Do another party for your long lost son in James Ibori and his buddoes, it's your way of life and we don't pokenose

You can go to any extent to defend tinubu a useless criminal but condemn me when I support saraki, are you not insane

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by IamPatriotic(m): 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
Saraki brought his present predicament upon himself, he thought he could solely rely on the evil and divisive politics he learnt from his father and succeed in a complex Nigeria.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by SadiqBabaSani: 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
PassingIdiotic pig of Buhari,

Cilic idiotic pig of Buhari,

GMbuhari d Dog and Baboon,

I See ya All Trying to defend Yr Pay, How pathetic.

Saraki along oda Thieves Made Buhari President. DTS why when Saraki was wining Elective positions Thrice 1999,2003,2007 Buhari was busy Going to Court upandan to protest d fact that He was Rejected And Virtually Unelectable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by SadiqBabaSani: 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
OZAOEKPE:

You can go to any extent to defend tinubu a useless criminal but condemn me when I support saraki, are you not insane
. those Idiotic pigs Of Buhari Thinks they Are Smart, whereas their Foolishnesses is Only Higher than That Of d President of West Germany grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
If Musa could get a brace in the Second Half, I think Buhari deserves a Second Term.

Yeeeeeeeee... who slap me?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by GMBuhari: 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
OZAOEKPE:

i pray they find you cure soon

15 Likes

Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by GMBuhari: 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
PassingIdiotic pig of Buhari,

Cilic idiotic pig of Buhari,

GMuhari d Dog and Baboon,

I See ya All Trying to defend Yr Pay, How pathetic.

Saraki along oda Thieves Made Buhari President. DTS why when Saraki was wining Elective positions Thrice 1999,2003,2007 Buhari was busy Going to Court upandan to protest d fact that He was Rejected And Virtually Unelectable

youll need more monica after next year , keeo opening them now

11 Likes

Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by Homeboiy: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
I don't care

1 Like

Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by SarkinYarki: 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
Only a fool won't know they were paid to boo him if it really happened ...in a free and fair election Saraki will wallop Buhari hands down oppss I forgot Buhari doesn't do free and fair elections
Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by SadiqBabaSani: 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Only a fool won't know they were paid to boo him if it really happened ...in a free and fair election Saraki will wallop Buhari hands down oppss I forgot Buhari doesn't do free and fair elections

Buhari never Won any Election in his life. buhari needs corrupt People Tinubu, Saraki Et al to Make him Win After which he Start's Tagging Them Corrupt, so much fr A Very, Very Corrupt bitter Old Man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by AtikuNetwork: 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
Saraki is a big foool for still remaining in APChit up to this point. He deserves all the humiliation he is getting so no pity for him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by Midastorch(m): 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=GMBuhari post=68773461]

i pray they find you cure soon[/quote
Guy,I'm personally angry with you, what are u trying to prove to the child of hate.....someone whose master said stealing is not corruption,propagandist and what have you......let him keep running his mouth....2019 is a matter of months from now......and I know Baba Buhari is coming victorious.....let them call Us Afonja,herdsmen , slave,sophisticated morons.....we all know who the real slaves are,we know who the moronic idiots are........if care is not taken,the presidency will still not go to their region by 2023....if we we like we give it a north central man or another Yoruba man.......said baba till 2023!!!!!!!!??

1 Like

Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by Midastorch(m): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
Saraki is a big foool for still remaining in APChit up to this point. He deserves all the humiliation he is getting so no pity for him.
Just like Don jazzy told Olamide during 2016 Headies award... ...... Oga Atikunetwork,Saraki is of no importance to APC,you can come and have him....

1 Like

Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by CilicMarin: 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by ogkrakkid(m): 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
lmfao APC judas..ride on l..judas no live to learn work wella from u..lol.
Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by GMBuhari: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
Midastorch:
GMBuhari post=68773461:

i pray they find you cure soon
Guy,I'm personally angry with you, what are u trying to prove to the child of hate.....someone whose master said stealing is not corruption,propagandist and what have you......let him keep running his mouth....2019 is a matter of months from now......and I know Baba Buhari is coming victorious.....let them call Us Afonja,herdsmen , slave,sophisticated morons.....we all know who the real slaves are,we know who the moronic idiots are........if care is not taken,the presidency will still not go to their region by 2023....if we we like we give it a north central man or another Yoruba man.......said baba till 2023!!!!!!!!??

That's why i hope they find him cure soon, most of them won't be able to take it and will die of frustration

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by Deltayankeeboi: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
It is suffice to say that "THIS IS A THREAD FOR ZOMBIES AND ENEMIES OF PROGRESS IN NIGERIA"

so it is way better to relax and watch how they will fool themselves this time around.

Emphasis on "fool themselves" because the truth is they are only fooling themselves.

Well meaning Nigerians have decided and rejected the leadership of the tyrant Buhari in aso rock.

Come 2019, we will send him and his co-horts packing.

We look forward to a prosperous and greater Nigeria come 2019 under new leadership.

#GodblessNigeria.

#NIGERIANS HOME AND ABROAD says NO to the DEMONBUHARI
Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by IVORY2009(m): 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
PassingShot:

Prophet of doom, are u God? shocked
Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
Booooo!!!!
Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by CilicMarin: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
CilicMarin:
lalasticlala
Re: Saraki Booed At APC Convention by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
OZAOEKPE:

take it easy bro

He is just a messenger and a loyal son

You wanna know why the SE is in such political doldrums? It's cos it does not have a Tinubu in its political ranks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ / APC Is Springing Surrprises In Anambra, See The Current Results / No December Salary For Workers – Buhari Tells Civil Servants, Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.