Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Xxxtentacion: His Troubled Life And Symbolic Death (A Must Read!) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xxxtentacion: His Troubled Life And Symbolic Death (A Must Read!) (1086 Views)

Kanye West, Jidenna, The Game, Tyga, J.Cole & Other Celebs Mourn XXXTentacion / Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot / American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xxxtentacion: His Troubled Life And Symbolic Death (A Must Read!) by Buzzgal: 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
The news of the young rapper's death is everywhere. Never heard of XXXTentacion until his murder. While tributes are pouring in so is the hate. To shed more light on him, I culled this article from VC. Eye-opening actually.

The first time I heard of XXXTentacion was after he had been punched in the face while performing a song onstage. After the massive blow, the rapper laid unconscious on the stage as people in the crowd filmed the grotesque scene.

Shortly after, videos surfaced online and X was the subject of insults and ridicule. Little did we know, nearly exactly a year later, X would again be assaulted … this time with more permanent consequences...

Their demeanor is reminiscent of zombies (possibly due to the pills they keep popping) and many of them are into dark, occult, satanic stuff. One commercially successful representative of this generation is Lil Uzi Vert. Another one was XXXTentacion.

X was rather open about his connection to Satanism. In his 2016 song I spoke to the devil in Miami, he said everything would be fine, X raps:
“my Lord, I spoke to a Baphomet, he
Said he would save me if I gave him one thing you “What is this thing?”, I pleaded; boy, it’s the key to even, yeah
And as I spoke, my fangs were shown
Taken aback, he smiles and tells me
“What you crave will soon be yours
But what I crave is already mine”
Anima vestra
Anima
Anima vestraAnima”
In this song (which eerily begins with the words “It will all be over soon”), X recalls his troubled past and asks the devil to “save him” and “to give him all he can offer”. The devil tells him: “What you crave will soon be yours. But what I crave is already mine”. X then repeats the word “Anima Vestra” which means “your soul” in Latin. Essentially, X tells the...

Please check out the full story plus compelling pictures here << https://mitchelleobatu..com/2018/06/xxxtentacion-his-troubled-life-and.html?m=1<<
Re: Xxxtentacion: His Troubled Life And Symbolic Death (A Must Read!) by delishpot: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
He wasn't like the rest of them watch this video and see how he was used as a scapegoat to others who want to enter the industry without going through the cult initiation and wanting to use music to positively educate young negroes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHD_iBITq40

(1) (Reply)

I Make 80k To 100k From Every Blue Film I Act” Savage Trap Queen Says / Rukky Sanda Celebration Her Birthday Today With Beautiful Photos / See Davido At Nysc Camp Registering Among Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.