Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,437 members, 7,864,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Dagrin In Heaven - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dagrin In Heaven (620 Views)

Is Mandela In Heaven Or Hell? / LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... / Concerning Dagrin's Accident(new) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dagrin In Heaven by lynx7: 1:30am On Jun 06, 2010
i still cant get ova the shock of dagrins death,i listen to his songs everyday,i hope he went to heaven cos after makin so much impact in d lives of his fans,i wudnt want him to b screamin in pains,i love dagrin ooooooooooooo,who doesnt, plus tribute to him at d hip hop award was great
Re: Dagrin In Heaven by flexmoney(m): 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2010
The Benefits of Auto Insurance
You can be the best driver, but never be totally safe in your car. Let?s face facts, sooner or later someone is going to hit your car, that?s why car insurance is mandatory when you?re driving your car.
a search engine set at your convenience to give solution to all auto and all you need to know about all types of insurance , buying of used car at cheaper price,top 50 insurance company in the world and may more, visit:http://www.autoinsurancequotesvx

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Without Job / Highness Thread / Who The F Is This Pevert Called Mr.anus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.