Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

Please Help Me With This Question,i Will Send Airtime - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Me With This Question,i Will Send Airtime (628 Views)

Drop Ur Account Number If What I Will Send To You Will Not Be Too Small For U / Nobody Can Solve This Question / Be Honest About This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With This Question,i Will Send Airtime by MisterKennedy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
Good afternoon nairalanders and happy new week to you all...Please who can help me find out the answer to this question.I promise to send airtime to anyone who gives me an answer......Question:What are the maternal and paternal factors that affect child's growth and development?
Re: Please Help Me With This Question,i Will Send Airtime by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
MisterKennedy:
Good afternoon nairalanders and happy new week to you all...Please who can help me find out the answer to this question.I promise to send airtime to anyone who gives me an answer......Question:What are the maternal and paternal factors that affect child's growth and development?

genetic trait

(1) (Reply)

Appeal To Gov Ifeanyi Okowa To Complete The #ubeji Road In Warri / Fairly Used Bajaj Re Tricycle In Abuja For Sale / This Pics Will Make You Stop Complaining About Your Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.