Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) (44189 Views)

Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos / Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by udo2018: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
She should have atleast gotten the name of the soldier and leave the rest for me. Lowlife soldiers always giving the Army a bad name.
Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by Ayotemide(f): 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
melody91:
I understand perfectly well it's your time of the month...you tend to get angrier with the heavy flow,cramps, hormonal flux and all that but the last time I checked,I'm not the reason behind your misfortune.... so please kindly swerve ma

Use your own material if you want to sub a lady, you can't even be a misgonyst to save your life.

Talking thrash about mensuration and I thought I had heard all the Orders of stupid in this Life..Lol.

let me speak in plain grammar:

When you batter a lady there are no justifications, none at all; especially from a military man.

Enjoy your wet dreams dear.

1 Like

Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by iniobong555: 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
this our Nigerian soldiers that can't even match biko boys
Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by dona2us(m): 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
This is nigeria the home of lawlessness
Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by melody91: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ayotemide:

Use your own material if you want to sub a lady, you can't even be a misgonyst to save your life.

Talking thrash about mensuration and I thought I had heard all the Orders of stupid in this Life..Lol.

let me speak in plain grammar:

When you batter a lady there are no justifications, none at all; especially from a military man.

Enjoy your wet dreams dear.
awwww....well daft cow,
if you can read between the lines you would see my point was that the battering would have been avoided if only she was a lesser berk than you are.. guess you're not that smart afterall.....idiot!
Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by adedavids(m): 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
For Abuja here.... don't mess with them soldiers or sars. Baba Buhari would always get their back. One while carrying out his normal checktold me to pack firewood for deidei checkpoint one day, I told him I can't because I was coming from the hospital. Then I ask for his superiors. He said bros, dey go your way abeg. He saw me like someone who was ready to make troubles.
Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by AngryRebel: 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
Saviour22:
hehe look at her face grin
What's so funny abt her face? angry angry
Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by Slimsly100(f): 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
Soja go, soja come, soja do wetin u want but don't fall in love with me.

#in[s][/s]insimi'svoice
Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 25, 2018
m784n:
As usual …
We won’t hear anything about how you cursed,abused the soldier and called him a useless man.
Soo she deserved to be beaten?. most Nigerian men need to have their brains formatted, skulls scrubbed and left to dry in the sun. Nonsense talk
Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:40am On Jun 25, 2018
Eiya. If say men dey with u...in this case u fight off d fvcking officer.
Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by Obiwiz(m): 8:32am On Jun 25, 2018
Olalan:
I really don't know why our uniformed men in Nigeria behave like animals especially when relating with civilians, sometimes when they get killed by bandits they don't deserve any iota of pity cause some of them have dehumanize civilians before.
BTW even if his name was known and reported to the military authorities nothing might be done to discipline him.
Only solution na to hand gun license to every Nigerian adult. I swear, everybody go humble, including sars, military, armed robbers, even politicians.
Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by Okuchris(f): 9:37am On Jun 25, 2018
gypsey:
This is the kinda man women have to live Amongst in nigeria. A man who thinks it's okay for a police or Army officer to batter a woman for standing up for herself by resisting to be Intimidated by a force officer.
I bet he is such a man
Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by Lordspicy(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2018
bad news everyday, what ' s presently keeping most Nigerians off depression and ultimately suicide now is the ongoing world cup. . from plans to increase data to 25omb for 1000 to killing of over 100 people in plateau and the coldblooded govt is silent. enough is enough , fellow youths this is our time. its not enough to shout get your PVC again now am hearing that there might not be electronic voting come 2019. . we are tired of being massacred by herdsmen, humiliated by soldiers , haunted by SARS , plagued with hunger and the negligence and wickedness of the govt. . .
I propose a nation wide protest barely a month from now. .. this is no longer ipob being killed in aba, or Shiites in Kaduna or massacre of plateau and kogi ppl. .
enough is enough . .
let' s speak with one voice
#july 24protest let ' s make it trend
Re: Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
Olalan:
I really don't know why our uniformed men in Nigeria behave like animals especially when relating with civilians, sometimes when they get killed by bandits they don't deserve any iota of pity cause some of them have dehumanize civilians before.
BTW even if his name was known and reported to the military authorities nothing might be done to discipline him.

says who?
It seems you dont know your right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boys Who Target Secondary School Girls For Marathon Sex, Arrested / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture / Makanjuola Ayedun Kills His Wife, Nike Ayedun With Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.