Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Shea Butter Supplier That Does Delivery In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Shea Butter Supplier That Does Delivery In Nigeria (1428 Views)

Looking For A Shea Butter Supplier / Shea Butter And Shea Nut Available In Large Quantities / This Is Where To Get Shea Butter In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shea Butter Supplier That Does Delivery In Nigeria by OGAOGA(m): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
Do you need unrefined shea butter that you won't regret buying? Do you need shea butter for your production purpose. Do you need a shea butter supplier that can deliver to you anywhere in Nigeria? If yes which I guess
_
Iyisal Organics is a shea butter brand that deals in the production and delivery of handcrafted organic shea butter in Nigeria. We have been in this business since 2016. We want to put an end to the stress you experience Our mission is to supply you good quality and 100 % organic shea butter for your production use and personal use.

_
We deliver to Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and the entire eastern part of Nigeria.

Call us now on 08130905960, 08071709064 WhatsApp +2349052869078

You can also order from our website at https://www.iyisalorganics.com

Re: Shea Butter Supplier That Does Delivery In Nigeria by OGAOGA(m): 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
See more of our product

Re: Shea Butter Supplier That Does Delivery In Nigeria by OGAOGA(m): 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
Apart from using shea butter for your skin and hair. Do you know shea butter works for body pain and arthritis? Instead of using pills every time. Why can't you reduce your chemical intake and try shea butter

Re: Shea Butter Supplier That Does Delivery In Nigeria by OGAOGA(m): 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
See what our customers are saying about our shea butter. Call now on 08130905960 +2348071709064
WhatsApp +2349052869078
Email: info@iyisalorganics.com
https://www.iyisalorganics.com

Re: Shea Butter Supplier That Does Delivery In Nigeria by mayorfaty(f): 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
Are u still supplying, I want to know, cos I need some for now.
Re: Shea Butter Supplier That Does Delivery In Nigeria by OGAOGA(m): 11:35am On Mar 05, 2019
Yes I am still supplying
mayorfaty:
Are u still supplying, I want to know, cos I need some for now.
Re: Shea Butter Supplier That Does Delivery In Nigeria by hopevalley: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2019
OGAOGA:
Do you need unrefined shea butter that you won't regret buying? Do you need shea butter for your production purpose. Do you need a shea butter supplier that can deliver to you anywhere in Nigeria? If yes which I guess
_
Iyisal Organics is a shea butter brand that deals in the production and delivery of handcrafted organic shea butter in Nigeria. We have been in this business since 2016. We want to put an end to the stress you experience Our mission is to supply you good quality and 100 % organic shea butter for your production use and personal use.

_
We deliver to Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and the entire eastern part of Nigeria.

Call us now on 08130905960, 08071709064 WhatsApp +2349052869078

You can also order from our website at https://www.iyisalorganics.com

This is a very good business. OP, are you aware that you can become a millionaire when you start exporting the shea butter to foreign. Click on the link on my signature to know how to go about it.
Re: Shea Butter Supplier That Does Delivery In Nigeria by alezzandra: 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
I bought 3.5kg of shea butter from you in December 2017 for personal use. I did not and still do not regret it. Your shea butter is of unparalleled quality. I am running low and would order more from you. Hope your business has grown exponentially. God bless you.
Re: Shea Butter Supplier That Does Delivery In Nigeria by longman265: 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
Shea butter is a fat extracted from the nut of the African shea tree.It is widely used in cosmetics as a moisturizer, salve or lotion.
Shea butter is edible and is used in food preparation in some African countries. shea butter is mixed with other oils,
Shea Butter is known to be a “skin superfood” that nourishes skin to promote its clarity and addresses problems such as dryness, blemishes, dark spots, discolorations, stretch marks, and wrinkles without clogging pores. ... It can ease joint pain and rheumatism, alleviate pain, and reduce stretch marks.

Our Shea butter are export quality and available in tons,
Call/WhatsApp 09097566564

(1) (Reply)

Solving Nigeria Seasonal Yam Production With Drip Irrigation / How An Android App Can Control Your Farm? / Quality Cashew Nut Delivery Within Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.