Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu (84220 Views)

Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper / Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed / Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by nelsonebby(m): 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
what she did was wrong
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
If I see the original video, I might be able to help.

That being said the entire Nigerian police force are useless.
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by Folashade2016(f): 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
I am still watching from afar. check my SIGNATURE
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by ItzBIM(m): 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
Movic1:
Where is your Abba kyari? How on earth did they want a Normal civilian with little or no knowledge about intelligence gathering to unmask her? Where is the police intelligence unit. Where is our Dss?

Even in England the Police still appeal to the public for information makes their job easier they even have a program called crime watch dedicated to this.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by ItzBIM(m): 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
Bayajidda1:
If the Police with all their supposed sophistication cannot unmask the identity of the lady, how can the near novice public do that?

Well, this is Nigeria
Even in England the Police still appeal to the public for information makes their job easier they even have a program called crime watch dedicated to this.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by adecz: 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
cool cool cool

Na Mandelas second to the
last pikin

I sabi her for University of Pretoria.

Can I send my account details ¿??

grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by Iddossam: 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
unmask her and go to jail with her...... Nigeria Police can lie for Africa, I hate them all.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by UncleJudax(m): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
Organizer111222:
A civilian close to the said woman can nail her. With the shirt shs is putting on the her hair style and the background of the picture. Anyone close to her will know who she is Gbam!!!
She may have used the attire only for the video.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by canalily(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
Oga inspector, she is one of your girlfriends naa, besides 1m is too small for such job.
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by enemyofprogress: 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
That's vivypretty now
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by ladyF(f): 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
I'm the lady. Where do i forward my account for the 1m? grin

I'm just joking o....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by loomer: 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
na her friend go still give her up when time reach
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by blazer2018: 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
ItzBIM:

Don't mind them...pple bn thinking uniformed guys are superhumans...though d Nigeria Police Force can be super useless and ineffective a times...but i believe if they want to fish u out, there is no escape route 4 u.
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by enemyofprogress: 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
ItzBIM:

see as you dey talk like person wey don travel out before, meanwhile you never enter plane before
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by Fourwinds: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
useless Nigeria Police force....you investigated yourselves.... how am I suppose to trust the outcome of the investigation...... I hardly take them seriously these day

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by obi58: 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
ikennamadu1:
the police should engage the services of an IT expert... that will trace the Ip of her facebook account...

IT expert ni IT expert ko!

They should seek the services of a babalawo to locate the lady!

But seriously it is embarrassing that our police in this jet age even under the orders of the Inspector cannot trace the source of a YouTube video. What if this was a terrorist?
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by Tarzan360(m): 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
Police investigate police, hmmm for this nigeria this is the meaning of fela track, authority stealing, ,u be thief" i no be thief" u be arm robber" i no be arm robber, argument" argument " argue,,, what of if the lady offer me 50million to defend her for saying the truth abeg npf wake up
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by Reedahgado(f): 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
Auntie, y u go talk dat kind talk sef? Now u have put ur self in trouble. I just hope her identity remain undisclosed. If not, she is in a mess. Not that I support her deed but she will be in trouble if caught.
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by Crownwahley(m): 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
So that they can arrest you after you tell them you know the lady

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by guttentag(m): 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
police dey seek irrelevant attention
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by udemzyudex(m): 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
ikennamadu1:
the police should engage the services of an IT expert... that will trace the Ip of her facebook account...

I believe she's smart and won't open the Facebook account with her phone number.

Probably with an email address created with a foreign IP address.
She might have even throw away the phone or disable the Facebook account.

If it was in America, I know something would have been done about it but since it's in Nigeria, let's wait and see, hopefully someone close to her who knows about it might give her up.
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by vioment: 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
We be magicians. Incompetence and abuse of power is screaming here.
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by divinevie(m): 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
Viralkid:
What kind of joke is this, so they expect us know some masked person as in how is that possible. Na WA for naija.
At least the hair, lips and shirt leaves hints
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by damlawrence101: 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
NA AUNTY RAMONTA BE DIS NAH.........
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by jmaxjohn(m): 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
salford1:
I watched this stupid video on whassap. Told my friend who forwarded the video not to ever forward such useless video to me again angry

Can you forward me the video on WhatsApp?
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by Omotaday(m): 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
Bayajidda1:
If the Police with all their supposed sophistication cannot unmask the identity of the lady, how can the near novice public do that?

Well, this is Nigeria
Nothing bad in this, this is done everywhere all over the world. Even the FBI publishes wanted list for the public and place bounties. We no dey see anything good in our country, na everytin u na go dey condemn, hmm.
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by udemzyudex(m): 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
salford1:

Exactly. Her voice could easily give her away, plus the earlier people that received the forwarded video might throw her under the bus for 1million naira.

But can't they go after bigger fishes like the multitude of bloggers in Nigeria. Why this small girl
The earlier person?

She shared it on Facebook, probably a new account, anybody can download it and forward it.

That's why i always warn people from sending videos that involve crime, it can be trace and people involved can be prosecuted.
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
sainty2k3:
Police should know that this is most likely a man, disguised as Lady before putting on the mask.

That info Worth's 100k out of the 1M they promised smiley
Sharp guy.
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by GoodMuyis(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
Bayajidda1:

Well, this is Nigeria

Rough play
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by Nymph0(f): 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Crap!
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
Even if i know the woman/i will not tell the useless nigerian police for 5 million Naira.
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by Sadiyaene(f): 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
What is more frustrated as this sad na wa for naija police ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth / Sex Video Of 2 Jalingo Residents Goes Viral; Muslim Cleric Wants Lovers Arrested / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.