Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

2007 Superbly Used Kia Rio For Sale in ikorodu - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2007 Superbly Used Kia Rio For Sale in ikorodu (3615 Views)

Superbly Used Registered 2010 Toyota Venza 4plugs 3.6m / Superbly Clean BMW 535i 2008 Silver: SOLD! SOLD!! / Superbly Clean Acura RDX 2010 Model Toks For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2007 Superbly Used Kia Rio For Sale in ikorodu by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
Cosplay:

Kindly GTFOH back to your miserable sham of an advert and try to make a sale.

If that Honda Fit is still around for a 1 year anniversary then I would be glad to start a gofundme for you.

Your actions on this thread are akin to a clueless individual hunting rodents while his house is on fire.

Obviously you're upset that your second attempt at an advert for the very same vehicle was steered to the right course, a rational businessperson would learn, do better, disclose relevant information from the start, and nobody would feel the need to do that for him.

You'll probably return to spill some nonsense because you just don't know what your priorities are.

Your "MO" is clearly not working. Try something different.
you get time sha!Jobless man
Re: 2007 Superbly Used Kia Rio For Sale in ikorodu by Cosplay: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
nwanneni:
I get time sha!Jobless man

nwanneni:
I just wanna be happy.my life is so fucking empty.its like money is the only tool I can use to bring people closer to me,then so be it.

nwanneni:
I have a life,I don't just have enough people in it and so far it is so frustrating.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2007 Superbly Used Kia Rio For Sale in ikorodu by thebigkendo(m): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ahhhhhhh!!! Funke!!!
Diportivo meme Abeg!!
Re: 2007 Superbly Used Kia Rio For Sale in ikorodu by diportivo: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
ahn ahn

na my thread blow like dis??

eez like,ah nor dey see well o

1 Like

Re: 2007 Superbly Used Kia Rio For Sale in ikorodu by diportivo: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
oparahchi:
Our MO is different when it comes to selling cars, which shouldn't warrant you posting misleading messages on my thread..

since u want to be petty,and be named Petty oParachi,then let's all be petty

I dare you to copy and paste the misleading post I put on ur thread angry

1 Like

Re: 2007 Superbly Used Kia Rio For Sale in ikorodu by diportivo: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
Cosplay:

Kindly GTFOH back to your miserable sham of an advert and try to make a sale.

If that Honda Fit is still around for a 1 year anniversary then I would be glad to start a gofundme for you.

Your actions on this thread are akin to a clueless individual hunting rodents while his house is on fire.

Obviously you're upset that your second attempt at an advert for the very same vehicle was steered to the right course, a rational businessperson would learn, do better, disclose relevant information from the start, and nobody would feel the need to do that for him.

You'll probably return to spill some nonsense because you just don't know what your priorities are.

Your "MO" is clearly not working. Try something different.

1 Like

Re: 2007 Superbly Used Kia Rio For Sale in ikorodu by diportivo: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
if anyone makes me a mouthwatering offer

I can decide to sell the car oh grin
Re: 2007 Superbly Used Kia Rio For Sale in ikorodu by searchng4love: 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Selling
Re: 2007 Superbly Used Kia Rio For Sale in ikorodu by diportivo: 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
searchng4love:
Selling

tunde

hows the lockdown treating u??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barely Used 2006 Nissan Xterra Very Neat & Sharp Benin City / Quick Sales: Registered Honda Pilot 07/08 - 1.380M / We Buy Old And Out Fashion Dumped Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.