Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 (40456 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom / Suspected Fulanis Kill 95 People Overnight In A Village And Burned Houses / Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by searchlight: 1:02am On Jun 25, 2018
mvem:
...the herdsmen are coming to ur hometown after dey are done with them and you would run like a coward waiting for Israel or trump to come save you....maybe another 3 million will die...delusional!!!
yes and afonjas will willingly surrender their land and wives to them like they did I'm Kwara state lolsss
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by searchlight: 1:13am On Jun 25, 2018
Solorrman:
so buhari should take gun or what do u mean ? U want to say a president must knw a plan of murder before it happen abi ? Yes its bad,very bad even to kill a man but tell me what buhari would have done to prevent it happening,is he a wizard ? Why did Donal trump failed to prevent victims that died when some one drive over them ? How could donal trump or buhari could read the mind of the killer before hand ? Obo dnt b selfish,jst condemn it and wish it never happen again bkos if a president must knw what would happen there woukdnt have a single murder in nigeria,its unfortnate it happened but dnt ..
shut up and bin those crap you are writing. if you don't know that the primary aim of any government is to secure its citizens know it today. and any government for can't do so has failed. the government even told us they don't have enough security personnels to guard all the middle belt village and what do you call that. I'm sure you are campaigning for the dullads reelection. this killer herdsmen aren't faceless like boko haram terrorists. proscribe them just like you did to ibob but know he won't. buhari is the sponsor of these group in other to justify creation of grazing reserve in middle belt and southern states for continuation of the proposed islamization. if you know you know
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by searchlight: 1:17am On Jun 25, 2018
Solorrman:
so buhari should take gun or what do u mean ? U want to say a president must knw a plan of murder before it happen abi ? Yes its bad,very bad even to kill a man but tell me what buhari would have done to prevent it happening,is he a wizard ? Why did Donal trump failed to prevent victims that died when some one drive over them ? How could donal trump or buhari could read the mind of the killer before hand ? Obo dnt b selfish,jst condemn it and wish it never happen again bkos if a president must knw what would happen there woukdnt have a single murder in nigeria,its unfortnate it happened but dnt ..
did buhari take gun when python was dancing in abia and anambra to your happiness? anyway zombies can't reason shaa
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Sarkin: 2:13am On Jun 25, 2018
searchlight:
this attack was carried out by idiotic pig of biafuroud. or has your fingers gone into oblivion that you can't type. I wish all the middle belters could just be sent into extinction by these Fulani guys. meanwhile the death toll is just 200 and not 20000 and people are shouting. I pray to almighty God for buhari to continue till 2066 so that no place will be called Benue, taraba,platuea,kogi,and so but Fulani caliphate. more death news please
I'm still searching for the sense here bruh
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Koleman(m): 3:04am On Jun 25, 2018
ClassRep001:
Maybe these guys killed went to burn down some mosques located in Jos.

If they were responsible for the burnt mosques and Korans, then they just got served. If they weren't, then be sure this crime was carried out by the Afonjas and Igbos just to paint the Fulanis as evil people.
I have been trying to ignore your posts on this forum. I have come to the conclusion that you must be a 14 - 17 yes old pikin looking for cheap attention. My dear friend please seeking attention this way is wrong and never last.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by GMBuhari: 6:53am On Jun 25, 2018
I know this comment is not at the front, but i have seen more than 60 Liepob youths directly or indirectly rejoicing over these killings

I will say the reprisal attack could have been prevented , all the leaders in Jos had to do was to meet miyetti allah and discuss peace over the 38 cows killed, but no , they kept mute

As for the Igbo touts , Fulani tidings are coming your way
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 25, 2018
blazer2018:
I weep for this country.... cry cry cry cry

I know pple will come for my head...but i go still talk my own

Every sane person should by now know dat these are politically sponsored killings...my only beef is that d those in authority ain't doing enough to curtail it...and trust me, it's a bad trend that will spell doom for our country...if pple keep stepping on blood to d No 1 seat.

How can u be sponsoring pple to kill ur fellow human beings all in d name of power...Buhari shld pls just 4get about 2019 elections 4 now and channel huge efforts fishing out d sponsors of these evil men...dis is getting too much.... cry cry

Buhari is the terrorist...

no need looking elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by kikake: 7:07am On Jun 25, 2018
horsepower101:
Where is GOWON that came out every day when Nnamdi Kanu was still around?

Very observant.
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:07am On Jun 25, 2018
IF BUBU THE PRESIDENT OF COW OWNER ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA CAN'T STOP HIS FULANI BROTHERS FROM ATTACKING GOOD PEOPLE OF NIGERIA, I THINK WE SHOULD BE PREPARE TO FACE THEM OURSELVES WITH FULL ARMS AND AMMUNITIONS
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by lastempero: 7:37am On Jun 25, 2018
My pastor warned us over voting this evil in,that if they succeed in winning that their jihad we commenced and I thought it was just politics angry Now we have a president that is literally supervising the murder of it's citizen.

Whoever that supports this man and his vampires, sleep will be murdered in your home.
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by krisdzhon: 8:18am On Jun 25, 2018
How sad to see a well scripted game plan being unfolded through ISLAMIC JIHAD! Why has none of these vampires been apprehended and sentence to death by hanging since the begining of the Buhari administration of so called change/progress? But when the target Christian communities rise in self-defense the security agencies, under the control of Islamic Jihadests, will quickly fish them out for prosecution!

Nigeria Christians need to wakeup; and drop the denominational sentiments, lest these blood-sucking beasts will infiltrate every part of Nigeria to unleash terror and impose their Caliphate!

It is imperative to note that Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, ISIS, etc. are all instruments of ISLAMIC JIHADISM! Whether you are from the North, East, South or Western Nigeria, provided you are a Christian, you are a prime target for systematic annihilation. DON'T BE DECEIVED TO THINK IT IS ONLY GOING TO STOP IN THE NORTH!

CHRISTIANS MUST WAKE UP AND PUT AN END TO THE BEAST by saying #NOTOISLAMICJIHAD#
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by chysam: 8:24am On Jun 25, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

It's not karma
But the change they voted for... Which they didn't understand back then...

Change means surrendering their ancestral lands to the Fulani caliphate...

Buhari is somewhere laughing his asss off by now

YOU ARE GETTING IT WRONG. WHAT IS NEEDED IS SOLUTION AND NOT POLITICISATION. FULANIS KILLED UNDER GOVERNMENTS BEFORE BUHARI
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by ElsonMorali: 8:32am On Jun 25, 2018
emmanuelex1:
But the rant never seek any of what you mentioned, the rant is only reflecting Karma from the writer's view

The writer is pained that his forefathers lost a war they were I'll prepared to fight. Now he's jubilating because some people were gruesomely murdered.

He seems to have forgotten so soon that such killings and even rape were also carried out in parts of the east too by Fulani herdsmen.

I hope you can see his foolishness in HD now.
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Greenback: 8:54am On Jun 25, 2018
ElsonMorali:

The writer is pained that his forefathers lost a war they were I'll prepared to fight. Now he's jubilating because some people were gruesomely murdered.

He seems to have forgotten so soon that such killings and even rape were also carried out in parts of the east too by Fulani herdsmen.

I hope you can see his foolishness in HD now.

but ur own and that of ua household is in 4k UHD nah.
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Funkybabee(f): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2018
Eh thsi is evil ooo..

This will caused another civil war ooo

Eh government should find something to do about this wh!!!

Yoruba say 'kiku kiku ni ibon ro'
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Funkybabee(f): 9:12am On Jun 25, 2018
GMBuhari:
I know this comment is not at the front, but i have seen more than 60 Liepob youths directly or indirectly rejoicing over these killings

I will say the reprisal attack could have been prevented , all the leaders in Jos had to do was to meet miyetti allah and discuss peace over the 38 cows killed, but no , they kept mute

As for the Igbo touts , Fulani tidings are coming your way

Se orire o buru

38cows abi what did u mean to human lives
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Kelvinw1se: 10:25am On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=horsepower101 post=68782071]Sometimes I feel really bad for middlebelters until I remember that they joined Hausa Fulanis to slaughter helpless Igbo civilians before and during the uncivil war. Maybe this is just karma hitting them. [/quote don't be stupid men what do you mean karma if you think God is revenging for you then you're even more stupid than I thought
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by blazer2018: 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Buhari is the terrorist...

no need looking elsewhere.

So he's d one purposely sabotaging his own chances of winning a zone that voted for him massively in 2015? undecided

Wo whatever rocks ur boat bro. grin
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
blazer2018:

So he's d one purposely sabotaging his own chances of winning a zone that voted for him massively in 2015? undecided

Wo whatever rocks ur boat bro. grin

Buhari is a terrorist.....is a pure fact
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by blazer2018: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Buhari is a terrorist.....is a pure fact

grin
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hapigirl1:

Easier said, if only you knew the whole thing not just social media news.

You allowed yourself to be brainwashed by your terrorists government.

Nigeria government can only brainwashed few some of the time but can't brainwashed all, all of the time.

If I should ask you to tell me what really happened, would you?

Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Hapigirl1(f): 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
Jolar101:

You allowed yourself to be brainwashed by your terrorists government.

Nigeria government can only brainwashed few some of the time but can't brainwashed all, all of the time.

If I should ask you to tell me what really happened, would you?

No I won't tell you. I will allow you to continue ranting on social media and claiming you know it all.

Witnessing the whole thing and watching how some people ignorantly talk is very disheartening. So just go ahead and post whatever you want please. Hope it makes you happy.
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hapigirl1:

No I won't tell you. I will allow you to continue ranting on social media and claiming you know it all.

Witnessing the whole thing and watching how some people ignorantly talk is very disheartening. So just go ahead and post whatever you want please. Hope it makes you happy.

Speak the truth and the truth will make you free. If you know the truth and refused to speak up, the souls of those killed by Hausa Fulani terrorists will visit you.

I'm asking you again. What really happened?
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by GMBuhari: 4:44am On Jun 26, 2018
Funkybabee:

Se orire o buru

38cows abi what did u mean to human lives

Awon baba e lori won buru , olofo
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Hapigirl1(f): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2018
Jolar101:

Speak the truth and the truth will make you free. If you know the truth and refused to speak up, the souls of those killed by Hausa Fulani terrorists will visit you.

I'm asking you again. What really happened?

Souls of those killed by Hausa Fulani terrorist visit me you said? Funny you. You think it will happen because you said so?

Very funny because my cousins were affected. So hold you Peace and don't waste your prayers rather channel it to the right direction and that is the real killers.
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Funkybabee(f): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2018
GMBuhari:

Awon baba e lori won buru , olofo

Iya re ode ni bami jere re

Omo adanu!!!!
Note Last quote though u can bark back or cur$e ur f@mily
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hapigirl1:

Souls of those killed by Hausa Fulani terrorist visit me you said? Funny you. You think it will happen because you said so?

Very funny because my cousins were affected. So hold you Peace and don't waste your prayers rather channel it to the right direction and that is the real killers.

I'm praying and planning to vote at the referendum for Biafra restoration.

Those that are saying "I am no a Biafran, I have investment in Nigeria", will continue to die cowardly.
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Hapigirl1(f): 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
Jolar101:

I'm praying and planning to vote at the referendum for Biafra restoration.

Those that are saying "I am no a Biafran, I have investment in Nigeria", will continue to die cowardly.

Good for you
Re: Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hapigirl1:

Good for you

Good for you too.

Dear protect yourself and loved ones, these terrorists don't know come/go. They don't hear English. Every day new faces disguising as show repairers. They are Hausa Fulani terrorists marking your area. Been 21st century Christiants, people should stop being cowards.

Get tools for yourself defence.

God bless Biafra
God bless Biafrans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Convicted Armed Robbers Executed By Firing Squad In Ilorin In 1971 / How Bakare Surajudeen Olatunji Was Killed In Lagos - LASTMA Officer / Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.