Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

"Cristiano Ronaldo Is Overhyped, Scores From Set-Pieces" - Cesc Fabregas - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Cristiano Ronaldo Is Overhyped, Scores From Set-Pieces" - Cesc Fabregas (48233 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Scores From A Bicycle Kick As Barcelona Beat Benfica 5-0 / Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) / Cesc Fabregas Trolls Victor Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Is Overhyped, Scores From Set-Pieces" - Cesc Fabregas by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:10am On Jun 25, 2018
babakb:
Wailers will always wail, people are talking about modric, bale and marcelo doing all the work for Cr7 just to tap in yet Cr7 has the highest assist in UCL history, highest assist in Madrid history and second highest assist in laliga history.
Wailing is allowed.
I’m sure you only read the caption. He’s talking about in the WC and you’re talking about Madrid and la liga
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Is Overhyped, Scores From Set-Pieces" - Cesc Fabregas by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:16am On Jun 25, 2018
Zico5:
over hype indeed. That's why u couldn't make world cup. Haters everywhere, if u have achieved half of what he has done in life, u will not be where u are now. u will be shipped to Ukraine soon. suegbe man.
Apart from Pique,Ramos and Iniesta who are in the squad because they are retiring please tell me another player above 30yrs who made the list? Many players weren’t called doesn’t mean they are shit.
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Is Overhyped, Scores From Set-Pieces" - Cesc Fabregas by Nobody: 3:52am On Jun 25, 2018
I think fabregas is blind. The match against Spain didn't Ronald score a hat trick. And also he scored the final freekick at extratime. If that is not discipline and determination then I don't know what is.
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Is Overhyped, Scores From Set-Pieces" - Cesc Fabregas by Duru009(m): 4:07am On Jun 25, 2018
Likes 4 Ronaldo shares 4 fabregas !
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Is Overhyped, Scores From Set-Pieces" - Cesc Fabregas by DrHighchief(m): 4:10am On Jun 25, 2018
Fab l don't know, gas I know (my cooking gas)....
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Is Overhyped, Scores From Set-Pieces" - Cesc Fabregas by 4koff: 5:31am On Jun 25, 2018
NaijaTalkTown:
I lost the respect I had for you when you foolishly left Arsenal to Barca to warm bench. No make me lose the small wey I get for you. Idiot how many set pieces you don score for your entire career? No be your mates dey Russia dey play? Oponu oniranu. Useless goat.

Person when leave arsenal for Barca and in 4 abi na 8 days, he win trophy. May God remove us from the arsenal of our lives into the Barcelona of our lives o. Respect or no Respect.

1 Like

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Is Overhyped, Scores From Set-Pieces" - Cesc Fabregas by Histrings08(m): 6:39am On Jun 25, 2018
Pls wc of them dey sha prapra now? Cos I used almost all my btc to trade nd d thing just dey bleed seriously.. Enlightenment girlie
ladyF:

E over make sense for me.

If you have, just dump it on me. I would be more than happy... cheesy
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Is Overhyped, Scores From Set-Pieces" - Cesc Fabregas by Lahmdaski(m): 7:26am On Jun 25, 2018
Cesc Fabregas Abi What Is Your Name Sef??
Why Are You Criticizing My Guy For Crying Out Loud??
Is He D 1 That Kobalize For Not Being Selected To Play For Spain In The Mundial??
Be Careful Oooooo
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Is Overhyped, Scores From Set-Pieces" - Cesc Fabregas by Respect247(m): 7:35am On Jun 25, 2018
Mis fabregas how many av u score frm set-pieces? Sense fal on you ooooo
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Is Overhyped, Scores From Set-Pieces" - Cesc Fabregas by Codes151(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2018
See this Chelsea deadbeat
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Is Overhyped, Scores From Set-Pieces" - Cesc Fabregas by skyfather09(m): 9:42am On Jun 25, 2018
fabregas bad belle..
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Is Overhyped, Scores From Set-Pieces" - Cesc Fabregas by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
Fabregas is mad.

Mods una wehdon oo. I posted this, no movement. Like over 24hrs later, someone else posted same, with the title tilted a bit, fiam, fp. Issokay

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Is Overhyped, Scores From Set-Pieces" - Cesc Fabregas by adidison(m): 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
bankrich4real:

I agree with u until the "best player in the world right now" part..Yes he's a workaholic and he's been a terrific goal scorer..I think we should analyse this in the context of the contribution to team play,not just his goals(and yes goals win matches)..but what if he scores a 100 goal in a match and his defenders let in 101 goals?Best player in the world shouldn't be defined by the number of goals a player scores imo.His assists and the quality of his build up play, if he's a defender the tackles and duels won etc should all be factored in.Some defenders r utterly good but aren't in goal scoring positions.A player like Marcelo for me is highly underated considering his contributions to his team..my own opinion tho

When Real Madrid were about to get eliminated from UEFA Champions league who stepped up? Bruh Ronaldo tried for Real Madrid and Portugal this season abeg ... but I don't like him because of his useless ego and he will soon say he is God of Football. Thank God he wasn't playing in the Euro final match they won or Imagine they win World Cup I will never watch football again.
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Is Overhyped, Scores From Set-Pieces" - Cesc Fabregas by tafat: 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
this one na just hating, ronaldo scored 3 goals against spain, that is no luck and to add to that he really made my day cos i won my bets on betway that day. grin
FootBallBlood:
Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas played down the praises heaped on the performances of Cristiano Ronaldo at the world cup so far. Stating that Portuguese superstar does not deserve all the credit he is getting for the goals he has scored so far at the World Cup.

Ronaldo is at the moment top joint scorer on four goals in two matches with Belgium’s Romelu Lukaku, who have also scored brace in each of the two matches for his national team.

Cristiano Ronaldo scored hat-trick in their 3-3 ppp draw against Fabregas’s country men and also with the winning goal against Morocco in their second Group B game on Wednesday.

Fabregas didn’t make the team for the Spanish side which drew with Portugal in their opening match, and he has spent part of his time off writing for BBC Sport. Fabregas wanted to let people know that Ronaldo’s goals have come via situations that are easier to score from.

People has been praising the Portuguese superstar as the best player in Russia so far and looking at the situation, Ronaldo has been out rightly the best for Portugal because all the four goals they have scored so far has come from the forward.

And the Chelsea playmaker, who is no friend with Ronaldo, and has been in logger head with the Real Madrid superstar during his time at Arsenal and Barcelona, believes the opposite saying that Ronaldo is being over hyped.

Fabregas said (“Yes, he is playing well, but if you really look at what he has done, he has scored one penalty, one free-kick, one goal from a corner and one with a shot that David de Gea should have saved, “You cannot say that he and Portugal have shown great combinations or tiki-taka football to score great goals, “You have to give him credit, of course, but his goals have come from set-pieces, penalties or mistakes).

Ronaldo will continue his golden boot chase in Portugal’s final group game against Iran on Monday night, with Russia or Uruguay their likely last-16 opponents.

Also Read- "Argentina Coach under Intense pressure: Changes formation against Nigeria"

Read Here- http://www.trendingfootballnews.com/argentina-coach-under-intense-pressure-changes-formation-against-nigeria/

Source- www.trendingfootballnews.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 AFCON: Salah Leads The Pharaoh's Into The Stadium / Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 / Pix From Kanu Nwankwos Football Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.