Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

Buying At The Dip(bitcoin) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Buying At The Dip(bitcoin) (450 Views)

Buying At Good Rate / Bitcoin Traders/marchants Come In. Buying At A Good Rate. / Bitcoin Market, Gift Cards And Paypal Funds. Buying At Best Prices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying At The Dip(bitcoin) by oceanized25(m): 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ok,am not a good crpto analyst,but am not a total novice in it either as it has interested me for a while,now they say d market is bleeding, price of coins are at a low, do you guys think its a good time to buy bitcoin now and what is d guarantee that its price will moon?
Re: Buying At The Dip(bitcoin) by cornel9297: 6:10am On Jun 25, 2018
The market is highly unpredictable and doesn't obey analysis.Always remember these tips before you invest in crypto
1.invest only the money you can afford to loose because this space is unregulated and good percentage of crypto projects are scams
2.invest in solid projects like ethereum, vechain, NEO and so on
3.the bubble is already here and most crypto projects won't survive
Re: Buying At The Dip(bitcoin) by DashMeCash: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2018
I'm worried about the dip. I think it will continue going down, so much of bit coins is shadowy money its only a matter of time until governments start to crack down on it.

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid ₦5,000 For Every Email You Process. / Invest Wisely In Fixed Assets..... Houses For Below N20 Million / Road Renaissance! Udom Is Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.