Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

I Hardly Have Sex – Moyo Lawal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Hardly Have Sex – Moyo Lawal (710 Views)

''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit / "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding / I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hardly Have Sex – Moyo Lawal by DaMsOn007(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
I hardly have sex – Moyo Lawal

Over time, curvy junk-in-the-trunk Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, has had to grapple with the piercing reality of being loose and promiscuous. Recently, when she was accused of being loose, she responded by taking to her Instagram page to declare that she hardly goes down with the opposite sex and that, she can confidently say it anywhere. This came after some fans threw shades at her to change her lifestyle. “I can confidently say I hardly have sex. You people cannot keep insulting me over something I don’t even do, and it is so annoying! What lifestyle exactly?! Let’s even talk it out now; what exactly do I do wrong? I make bold to say that I am more decent internally, than most ‘decent’ ladies because I get so many temptations that I hardly follow up on; so what lifestyle exactly?”, she queried. Speaking on the baby mama trend and.....

Read More @

http://www.360ng.com.ng/i-hardly-have-sex-moyo-lawal-read-more-at-https-www-vanguardngr-com-2018-06-hardly-sex-moyo-lawal/

Re: I Hardly Have Sex – Moyo Lawal by Carzolah(m): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ok

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Blogger Edith Ibe Turns 19, Glows In New Photos / Kylie Jenner And Travis Scott Appear Madly In Love In New GQ Photos: / R Kelly Releases New Song ‘I Admit’, Addressing Sexual Scandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.