Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,544 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Aviation Club On Nairaland: Join Here, Free Membership! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Aviation Club On Nairaland: Join Here, Free Membership! (1221 Views)

Flightsim Aviation Nigeria / How Can I Bypass Gta V Social Club On Pc / Nairaland Fps & Tps Kings Join Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aviation Club On Nairaland: Join Here, Free Membership! by Folrunnix: 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
The aviation industry and indeed the entire aviation world is really something of both an exciting and an interesting enigma.

From beautifully crafted aircrafts to the smartly dressed Pilots and Air Hostesses, from the small sized Cessna planes to the mighty jumbo sized Boeing 747 and the Airbus A380, from waiting at the Airport terminal loading passengers to soaring high gracefully in the skies at above 33,000 feet, flights and aviation related matters are ever so exciting.

If you are an aviation enthusiast who loves planes, flying, travelling, airports, aviation engineering and every other thing in between, this might be a sweet meeting point for all of us aviation addicts on Nairaland.

Share aviation news, trip stories, flight images and general aviation stories.

Game masters can also share their aviation or virtual flight app experiences here.
Re: Aviation Club On Nairaland: Join Here, Free Membership! by HARDDON: 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
Younger years, I had a dream: to live within the clouds as a pilot.
Take to the skies with the reckless abandon of a drunken master
Sip wine within the heavenly clouds
Sit with them angels to discuss matters arising
And from up above, watch the sons of men strut and fret upon earth's stage

I sought to pour libations from on high
And bless hearts with heavenly chilled sounds
But here now, I only get close to them heavens through some bottle of fine brew
Or through the welling of a thousand fine words

I am stuck with the wisdom and love for IT
Not the soft touch of an auto pilot press
I'm loving it. Yet still i fly alot. Through the console of a virtual world
Or im been driven around up high by some wanton willow
I yet might dust my child stare someday.
And bring home a sound bird
I am hY. Your Royal hYness!

Poetic Sense Pill
cheesy
Re: Aviation Club On Nairaland: Join Here, Free Membership! by Folrunnix: 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
Yes o...
Re: Aviation Club On Nairaland: Join Here, Free Membership! by Folrunnix: 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
Beautiful birds of steel!

Re: Aviation Club On Nairaland: Join Here, Free Membership! by MrsSandman: 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hello. I always loved aviation just for the fact that there is a machine that can take you to another country or even a different continent in a matter of a few hours. I always wanted to be close to the sky and these beautiful machines. As a child and a young adult I would read all the magazines about planes and aviation I could find. I still use a website that allows me to download my favorite journals. Magazine download in general is good alternative to save the planet since digital information sources are better for the planet. Also they help me to stay on top of things in the world of aviation. I am currently studying to get an engineering degree that will allow me to build planes like that in the future. It will be a dream

(1) (Reply)

N/A / Sold / Fairly Psp For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.