Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

In Need Of Chemical Engineering Textbooks - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In Need Of Chemical Engineering Textbooks (537 Views)

Why Chemical Engineering Is Not Studied In UNN. (MUST READ) / Why UNN Doesn't Have Chemical Engineering Department / What Is The Difference Between Industrial Chemistry & Chemical Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Chemical Engineering Textbooks by LordeCalifornia: 11:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
hello all! I'm a chemical engineering student at undergraduate level and I'm presently in dire need of chemical engineering textbooks.
If you've graduated and wouldn't need your chemical engineering texts, you can forward them to me. Thanks. smiley

books in need (irrespective of author):
Unit operations of chemical engineering.
mass transfer operations and separation processes.
chemical reaction engineering.
chemical engineering thermodynamics.
heat transfer e.t.c

ps: I have them In PDFs. But I need hard copies due to power issues.
Re: In Need Of Chemical Engineering Textbooks by Ojugunrege(f): 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
Through with your BSc now?

And did u get these books?
Re: In Need Of Chemical Engineering Textbooks by LordeCalifornia: 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ojugunrege:
Through with your BSc now?

And did u get these books?
Hi Ojugunrege! cheesy

Long time.

I am presently in my finals. Covid wouldn't allow me graduate this year, sadly.

I didn't get the hard copies of those books though. I had the soft copies, so I resolved to printing just the chapters I needed.

How are you doing ma?

(1) (Reply)

Screening Of Utme/direct Entry Candidates Into Akwa Ibom State University / 2018/2019 Lasu Post Utme Online Screening Registration( Utme And D.e) Is On! / Young Nigerian Lady Won Best "The Best Thesis Award" In South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.