Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time (28833 Views)

Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) / Juliana Edewor Weds Victor Izegbu: Eku Edewor's Mother Marries 3rd Time (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by elmodee7(m): 11:50am On Jun 25, 2018
babe he's an upcoming artist. if in a 10 yrs time he (unlikely) makes it he will dump u. by then the continued beating u must have received will have Hade u unattractive. live the small doi now.

1 Like

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by Afonja007: 11:51am On Jun 25, 2018
After I see Benin boys and their girls fight for one club for Spain fear no dey let me near Benin girls and boys gwaad those guys can get angry for nothing
Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by omoniomoade(f): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2018
after taking drugs to sleep with you and u enjoyed it, he has to look for a way to exhaust the remaining strenght even if na by turning you to a punching bag, open your eyes, not all that glitters is Gold.

1 Like

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by LadyHeaven(f): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2018
computergeek:
This girl is really dumb. Second time he's beating you in public and you kept going back to him? Some girls will endure any crap just for money and the 'privilege' of being linked to a celebrity, no matter how upcoming he is...

If I may ask, who is Nigerian artiste Rush? Those who don't know him should gather tomorrow. We have a meeting at 5:00pm. The disappeared NwaAmaikpe will preside.

Sometimes its not always because of the money or privileges, sometimes Love can blind one and make one a m.u.m.u, everyone would keep saying it and advising such person to no avail, until one sunny or rainy day the eyes clear cry ...doh to Kelly

1 Like

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by Folashade2016(f): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
The rate at which boys in this part of the world batter ladies is alarming ooo.

Ladies speak up don't die in silence whatever it is he's bringing into the relationship it not worth your life.

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by Follygunners: 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
Domcarezo:

You sound like someone who has an inferior personality before women, beating a woman is a pure sign of frustration and weakness on your part....there are several subtle ways to reprimand a woman which is far more effective than physical assault..... As u wan beat person sister, naso person go beat the hell out of your own sis.... undecided

No be him sister.. na him we go beat like craze!

1 Like

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by Louteelaw84: 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
The only reason people stay in abusive and violent relationships is because of what they stand to gain take or leave...there is always that voice in the head that says 'come on look on the bright side' and then they turn the oda cheek and say ouch! Sometimes you need to Leave to Live

1 Like

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by Metuh: 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
Domcarezo:

You sound like someone who has an inferior personality before women, beating a woman is a pure sign of frustration and weakness on your part....there are several subtle ways to reprimand a woman which is far more effective than physical assault..... As u wan beat person sister, naso person go beat the hell out of your own sis.... undecided
Says who? You?

You might even be a woman beater self acting all cool here.
Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by jayjaymay(m): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
girlfriend posting romance vids n pics on social media.our girls have lost their sense of morality
Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by DAP212(m): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
Advisable To Take The Case Up Or Else It Might Result Into Her Losing Her Life As The Midnight Brawl

1 Like

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by SteveMarvic: 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
Pubic stunt undecided
Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by emelda86(f): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
No man born of a woman will try this to me....I no beg una to agree o...

1st beatings I stay
2nd beatings I stay
3rd beatings I still stay tufiakwa!!!!! Aru ooooooooo......

If I can't do it I will set you up walahi talahi!!!!

I will make sure you loose a leg

Don't you dare quote me ndi umu Nebuchadnezzar
Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by gwama: 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
Kelly, you better leave this guy there, the 4th time it will be your direct to the cemetery undecided undecided
Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by Domcarezo: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
Metuh:

Says who? You?

You might even be a woman beater self acting all cool here.

Who is this one......abegi shift one side...we know your likes when we see them... No go dey useful, dey find woman to beat

1 Like

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by Metuh: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
Domcarezo:

Who is this one......abegi shift one side...we know your likes when we see them... No go dey useful, dey find woman to beat
Pretender that beat his younger ones.

Get out..

Weak man
Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by peacengine(m): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
Na the guy rod make dis girl wan die for there. Women be pretending like they are not dck worshippers grin

1 Like

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by nairavsdollars(f): 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
Wehrey said she is not going back. Just one prick and...
Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by Boss13: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
This one don run come social media as usual. Her brains did not remember the nearest police station. Madam you are no victim of domestic violence. You don’t live with your boyfriend. This is a clear case of assault and battery and should be duly reported to the police for necessary action to take place.
Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by aklion: 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
And if you tell or advice her to take a break from him... She no go gree say she love him so much.
Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by Rhozabeth(m): 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
This one wey nobody know wey don dey treat woman like this? If u come blow reach Wizzy status nko? U go kill person o!
Don't know what the babe is still doing with the stupid ass guy! Wanna wait until he sends u to the grave?
Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by Dreadful: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
princeade86:
he will still apologize to d girl,and they will both continue. when they finally marry, they will both have different weapons to threatening each other. I don't know why men and women do date violent partners.
The reason is because women likes it rough gringringrin
Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by BennyMaiNasara(m): 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
PEOPLE MUST TAKE LEADERSHIP OF THEIR LIVES, YOU KNOW A GUY WHO IS PROBABLY ON DRUGS AND UNSTABLE YOU STILL FOLLOW HIM FOR THE SO CALLED "CELEBRITY STATUS". YOU DON'T KEEP WHAT YOU CANT CONTROL! THERE'S NO JUSTIFICATION FOR THIS BUT SHE SHOULD NOT GENERALIZE THIS TO ALL MEN.
Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by Eziokwugbaoto: 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
Where do you think you are going? You must remain in that relationship. We want to see the 4th and 5th episode of the beating. Don't leave that relationship until he blinds you.
All these slay queens that can't think for themselves. You probably posted it on social media to get advice and most especially likes. I don give you my own advice. Do it and thank me later grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lilo Aderogba: "Men Don't Like Good Girls" - BBNaija's Lilo / Beverly Osu Celebrates Ash Wednesday (photo) / Photos Of Celebrities At Soundcity MVP Award 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.