Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Reason Why Chris Brown Beat Rihanna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reason Why Chris Brown Beat Rihanna (42642 Views)

REVEALED:Why Chris Brown didn’t congratulate Rihanna for 27th birthday... / Rihanna Reveals Why Chris Brown Dumped Her / Rihanna Finally Open Up On Why Chris Brown Dump Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Chris Brown Beat Rihanna by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2010
Do you think Chris brown may have beaten Rihanna because she trid to convert him and convince him to get into illuminati? I know some people don't believe in this stuff but I certainly do people like jay z, beyonce, rihanna, kanye and a lot more are involved in this stuff listen to jay z's lyrics in run this town. Any ways i just found out that tiffany evans( the girl that sung the song promise ring with ciara) basically exposed illuminati http://www.examiner.com/x-964-LA-Celebri… click on that if you want to know what she said but anyways if you look back on when rihanna used to be the good girl and had that innocent look and then now she started gaining popularity and started doing songs like disturbia does anyone not wonder about this? Tiffany evans said that illuminati tries to get artists who are influential so i feel like they got to rihanna and i also think that the night chris brown beat rihanna is the night that she asked him to join because chris brown was extremely influential especially with girls, so yeah i feel like she tried to get him to join and he denied and **** got rocky and now i feel like illuminati is getting back at chris brown and destroying his career because he even says that there is so much to the story that people don't know about but i feel like he's too afraid to speak about it because most artists who try to expose it DIE (lisa "left eye" lope, Tupac Shakur, Michael Jackson). when both of these stars started out they looked innocent chris brown still has the innocent look but rihanna looked like she changed. What do you guys think? And for the people who think I'm crazy for thinking this i'll just laugh because to be honest this is the way things are designed to make people not care and instead wanna go and watch family guy, funny huh?
Re: Reason Why Chris Brown Beat Rihanna by biola44: 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2010
who cares
Re: Reason Why Chris Brown Beat Rihanna by e36991: 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2010
babaearly:

. . . I know some people don't believe in this stuff

but I certainly do people like jay z, beyonce, rihanna, kanye and a lot more are involved in this stuff listen to jay z's lyrics in run this town.

. . . most artists who try to expose it DIE (lisa "left eye" lope, Tupac Shakur, Michael Jackson).

. . .  And for the people who think I'm crazy for thinking this i'll just laugh

because to be honest this is the way things are designed to make people not care and instead wanna go and watch family guy, funny huh?

biola44:

who cares

You better start now . . .

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUhYWo7iMjM&hl[/flash]
Re: Reason Why Chris Brown Beat Rihanna by deneut: 4:08am On Jun 07, 2010
wow
Re: Reason Why Chris Brown Beat Rihanna by Dolemite(f): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2010
I know Jay Z is into some satanic stuff, but this whole illuminati thing? I'm skeptical. . .the Beatles also followed satanic teachings, will you also say they are members?
Re: Reason Why Chris Brown Beat Rihanna by Travelista(f): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2010
The Illuminati, Freemasons and Luciferians/Humanists are NOT the same thing. Someone can be a Freemason and not a member of the Illuminati or Luciferians and so on and so forth. Jay-Z isn't in the Illuminati (he wishes) because you have to belong to the bloodline and the last time I checked, he's just some former drug dealer from BK. Rihanna isn't a Freemason because only men can join; if anything, she's just a pawn.

People laugh but this country was built on occultism. Growing up, if you saw a skull and crossbones, you knew it signified death or at the very least, danger. Fast forward 10-15 years and it's seen as cute and fun. I went shopping and couldn't believe the symbols on clothing for kids and parents were rushing to clothe their kids in Eyes of Horus and the Baphomet; anyone with an iota of spirituality would know something is wrong with those images but we've become so conditioned to evil, that we don't know it when it stares us in the face.
Re: Reason Why Chris Brown Beat Rihanna by mamagee3(f): 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2010
Who cares. . .

Rihanna deserved it, she's gone crazy.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Chris Brown Beat Rihanna by kweendyke: 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2010
chris brown is very depressed : :
Re: Reason Why Chris Brown Beat Rihanna by youfreshie: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2010
I believe this and I feel very sorry for the people who don't. Their music will send you straight to hell.
Re: Reason Why Chris Brown Beat Rihanna by eliza3166: 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2010
There is never an excuse or a right to beat another person? What a lame question, By the way I found a website that give you prizes for your opinions and 4 play games here is the topic about Rihanna:
http://opinion.ezwingame.com/topics/does-chris-b-have-the-right-reason-to-beat-rihanna
Re: Reason Why Chris Brown Beat Rihanna by bawomolo(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2010
Travelista:

The Illuminati, Freemasons and Luciferians/Humanists are NOT the same thing. Someone can be a Freemason and not a member of the Illuminati or Luciferians and so on and so forth. Jay-Z isn't in the Illuminati (he wishes) because you have to belong to the bloodline and the last time I checked, he's just some former drug dealer from BK. Rihanna isn't a Freemason because only men can join; if anything, she's just a pawn.

People laugh but this country was built on occultism. Growing up, if you saw a skull and crossbones, you knew it signified death or at the very least, danger. Fast forward 10-15 years and it's seen as cute and fun. I went shopping and couldn't believe the symbols on clothing for kids and parents were rushing to clothe their kids in Eyes of Horus and the Baphomet; anyone with an iota of spirituality would know something is wrong with those images but we've become so conditioned to evil, that we don't know it when it stares us in the face.

the Illuminati doesn't exist neither is this so-called blood line.

what's so evil about the eyes of horus? I guess i can only cloth my kids with i love jesus shirts.
Re: Reason Why Chris Brown Beat Rihanna by anitabest(f): 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2010
who cares too.

(1) (Reply)

Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) / Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ / Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.