Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) (49567 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) / Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Amhappy(f): 10:28am On Jun 25, 2018
It must have been devastating to this woman. Thank God for your life madam. We hope and pray that this endless killings are sincerely tackled.
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Cowbuhari: 10:28am On Jun 25, 2018
The idiot general have over 500 cows at bassa near miango and he is an afonja cone head... Now tell me how he hot the cows and how do you expect him to protect the people of barkin ladi and it's environs grin Operation safe haven my axx grin grin

All what they know is catching civilians and locking em up in their stupid guard rooms...

Plateau and middle belt karma issa bitch...the animals una epp kill igbo peepz have suddenly turn around to chop una

Yakubu gowon I hope you can see the one Nigeria you fought so hard to keep
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by SaintLorenzo(m): 10:31am On Jun 25, 2018
forgive our trespasses as we forgive those who trespasses against us
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by RaptorX: 10:31am On Jun 25, 2018
This bastard called buhari have to be removed from office by any means necessary, I am Yoruba and it will never be well with any Yoruba family or friends that preach to me about giving him another four years infact I will fight them if they dare suggest such, this useless jihadist blood sucking demon have to go to hell with his useless tribe.

1 Like

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by major466(m): 10:33am On Jun 25, 2018
EternalTruths:

A people who are smart and facing extinction would have joined IPOB by now in order to use their international platforms to let the world know.

Northern Christians, join IPOB now and organize international protests to save your skin.
You are very right. Its high time middle belt join IPOB!

1 Like

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by zoghys: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2018
The more i read poo like this, the more i want to move out of this shithole called Nigeria. I wonder why nigerians are not been considered for asylum like the war torn countries. When you can't even feel save in your own country, then it better to go to a country where they understand the logical concept of keeping people save. For those people pushing all these on buhari alone, then i wish you best of luck because this is a problem that have been on the pipe line before buhari administration and am very sure it not going down any time soon even without buhari in charge. The west should rise up and play the big brother role now while they can, else they are risking another syria, in Nigeria, and these will be bigger than they can handle at the long run. #justmy2cent#
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Mambox: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2018
What kind of reportage is this? The woman has no name or what did she report?
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by olas24u(f): 10:42am On Jun 25, 2018
EternalTruths:

A people who are smart and facing extinction would have joined IPOB by now in order to use their international platforms to let the world know.

Northern Christians, join IPOB now and organize international protests to save your skin.

middlebelt is also part of the baifra

1 Like

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Gozzzy(m): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2018
EternalTruths:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... sadly my brother, you are a dreamer.... they'll never join anything Igbo..... the parable of the axe and the forests come to mind. Let them continue identifying with north till they finally go into extinction.... which one concerns umuChineke?
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by kerry57: 10:43am On Jun 25, 2018
Funny country, buhari will not visit these people with urgency. But if it's Bauchi where only properties are destroyed by fire there will be urgency of visitation. Is properties more important than human lives in Nigeria. Let's stop politicking with human lives there is always a day of reckoning for every man.
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Ooduavoice: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2018
you will never hear from that useless gowon, but he was always talking when kanu was around.
fulani kill them all.
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Billygee2u: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2018
Ojiofor:
Don't be surprise Buhari Army will release names of Beron people as the killers of their own people.
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Billygee2u: 10:46am On Jun 25, 2018
EternalTruths:

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Gozzzy(m): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2018
Britishcoins:

The link of the video please
the bloody idiot that posted that sh*t is too stupid to know that, that video is a nollywood make up video. he's already trying to malign Igbo land.
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by ddjay: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2018
Acjohn:
Why were they not pro active, I think we are supposed to have out grown this reactive responses to violence.
Hope they didn't go to watch football while the art k was on going
if they had defended themselves, security agencies would have picked them up and tag them mercenaries,d next u will hear is that "army aprehends gun men responsible for attacking communities"
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
No fewer than 120 persons were weekend killed in several villages in Barkin Ladi, Mangu and Riyom local government areas of Plateau State in fresh attacks by gunmen suspected to be herdsmen, while over 200 others sustained gunshot injuries.

Pictured is a lucky woman who escaped death and survived the attack by the assailants. She is currently at an undisclosed hospital where she is receiving treatment.

However, Commander of the Special Military Task Force, Major General Anthony Atolagbe, last night confirmed that 56 persons were killed.Major-General Atolagbe, who spoke from the bush where he was directing operations to apprehend the perpetrators, also said three of the killers had been arrested, adding that they confessed to participating in the killing.

“The suspected killers have been giving useful information about others involved in the killings and their hideouts. We are going all out for them.

Also, troops have been deployed to ensure normalcy is restored,” he said.The scale of destruction in Plateau, which also led to burning of houses, compelled the state government to declare a dawn-to-dusk curfew in the affected local government areas to stave off further killings.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/woman-who-escaped-attack-which-saw-over-100-persons-killed-in-plateau-photos.html

They take away their guns meant for self defense and allow the marauding herdsmen free passage to carry out the genocide.

Allowing the Fulani's to walk freely is a threat to every community in Nigeria.

RIP and it's now sounding like a broken record coz how long do we keep saying RIP.
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by netflicks(m): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2018
Where is the police/SARS,army, DSS, that use to brag about technical intelligence in curbing crimes?

If na yahoo boys now SARS go fit track easily...

Who is tracking the killers?

INFACT WHERE IS BUHARI?
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 25, 2018
It shall never be well with anyone who votes APC and Buhari come 2019.
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by FinallyFamous: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2018
EternalTruths:

are u for real?
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Tarzan360(m): 11:15am On Jun 25, 2018
ollah2:

This early Monday morning, you can't write a meaningful comment devoid of religious sentiments. Are you this stvpid and bigoted? What statistics proves that the dead were ALL CHRISTIANS and the attackers were all Muslims? Quit being a bigoted foool
U are in ur comfort zone claiming monday morning why people are in tears in plateau state, well the calamity that will visit u is still doing training in evil forest

1 Like

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by peterphd(m): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Ofcourse that's What he will do ..Buhari no fear una and his Jihad must continue

Salamrushdie is that you?
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by godwinelijah(m): 11:24am On Jun 25, 2018
How on earth did we get to this sorry state of affairs in our nation, Where human life is meaningless to those whose responsibility it is to protect lives and property. Imagine the boldness with which these people kill and maim their fellow countrymen and women.

It is a shame that all levels of government have woefully failed these people. It's even more heartrending to know that these same failed leaders are seeking to continue in office.

Which way Nigeria?
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by emelda86(f): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2018
Buhari you & your entire household will be massacred like this...devil in human form
O God!!! What kind of country is this I think its high time everybody come out & protest against this beast instead if doing it on social media.....
We are no longer safe who knows if it's Lagos turn embarassed

Nobody should say rubbish on my mention else u will see hell ndi ara ndi beribe...

1 Like

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2018
BUBU SHALL NOT SUCCEED, THIS KILLING IS TOO MUCH. DAURA 2019 LOADING
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by EternalTruths: 11:47am On Jun 25, 2018
Gozzzy:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... sadly my brother, you are a dreamer.... they'll never join anything Igbo..... the parable of the axe and the forests come to mind. Let them continue identifying with north till they finally go into extinction.... which one concerns umuChineke?

They will join but no one knows when even though I believe it will be very soon.
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2018

During the civil war, danjuma was their darling.

Danjuma and some other 3 northern junior officers masterminded the killing of Igbo soldiers all over the north during the pogrom
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by sobastical: 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
Joephat:
The more they kill the less the population

No love lost, No love found

Kill them all

Even your family members right?
Nonsense
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by 9gerian: 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
Great idea!!!

Please middle belt brothers and sisters, kindly approach the American, British, Canadian Embassies in droves seeking asylum.

You guys are very much qualified for an international effort at saving the remaining people that are yet to be killed. Crying definitely won't help...

zoghys:
The more i read poo like this, the more i want to move out of this shithole called Nigeria. I wonder why nigerians are not been considered for asylum like the war torn countries. When you can't even feel save in your own country, then it better to go to a country where they understand the logical concept of keeping people save. For those people pushing all these on buhari alone, then i wish you best of luck because this is a problem that have been on the pipe line before buhari administration and am very sure it not going down any time soon even without buhari in charge. The west should rise up and play the big brother role now while they can, else they are risking another syria, in Nigeria, and these will be bigger than they can handle at the long run. #justmy2cent#
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Galaxyzeus0(m): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
Dont kill the man dinning with the devil but kill the devil that informs the feasting and association
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Konze70: 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
Imagine how stupid you are with your poor English
cptfash:

This is Abia State. Ngwa precisely. That's what they do to strangers that enter their land once you are their and night comes. Your name Na sorry.
[10:09PM, 6/24/2018]
Circulate this picture until Nigerian police arrest this guy in the video for murder.someone will surely know him
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by kizyalex10(m): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lol nigeria is indeed a zoo.i was in nigeria last month.from lagos i saw police nd sars every where nd when i was going to east.i saw more than 50 check points.now i ask.all dese fulani herdsmen.do they invock their arms or they pass these people with it.security personel everywhere yet the highest amountbof insecurity is littered everywhere.where iam based.the back of it is a police station but i can say that i have nt seen a policeman up to 10 times in dis country.yet u can carry 100k dollars in a white nylon nd walk freely.without any single harrasment from a theif.no single slap nt to talk of fight.d problem in nigeria is lack of quality jobs nd education.cos i wonder if u re working nd earning good money.if u will still have intrest in crime nd violence.the answer is no.our government have failed us categorically.God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daylight Robbery In Makurdi, Residents Terrified (Photos) / Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) / Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.