Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day (36577 Views)

Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill / Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) / Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by Olumax3028: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2018
Who is she deceiving?

Me or herself?
Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by Gudfrie(m): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

no matter how your face disguised as a pretty one, it will always show it natural self

Your husband will later engulf with regret and self condemnation
You are already a big fool and let me warn you. Don't take this as fun cos the nemesis that will strike you wil not pity you

1 Like

Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by EVILZIMBO: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2018
Olalan:
A big respect to the guy that married her despite the scars on her face. Very few men are capable of doing such
i think u nd i both knw wic syd of men u'll b among.......the large section wink
Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by EVILZIMBO: 11:26am On Jun 25, 2018
Oh boi....someone's getting lynched here @CANDYDADDY...... U deserve it tho
Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by TobbieDfirst: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

no matter how your face disguised as a pretty one, it will always show it natural self

Really?? That's the best you can say? Your type thinks beauty is only in appearance. Whatever made the guy marry her in this condition is deeper than her skin appearance and trust me nigga its going to last longer. That make up is for low lives like you who get carried away by weightless things such as facial beauty. angry angry
Receive sense!
Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by Niyinficient(m): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2018
This is the greatest scam of the century...

Will the makeup artist be there every minute of their marriage to make her up for her husband?
Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by mcstan01(m): 11:37am On Jun 25, 2018
Nice, Very nice.

Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by jimaglory: 11:44am On Jun 25, 2018
The make-up is rily beautiful but the transformation eeeeeeennnnn
Hmmmm what can't make-up do

Mira Technologies is recruiting. The jobs are for Software Developer (intermediate) and Administrative Secretary/Assistant.

Send your CV to info@miratechnologiesng.com
Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by ngwababe(f): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2018
She's my childhood friend, not happy I missed this wedding. God bless your Marriage Oge kiss kiss
Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by Ameekas(f): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2018
Subhanallah...amazing transformation
Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by Onomzy23(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2018
Then after the wedding night the gal go come back to the follow come way she b now as in burnt wise....hmmmmmm na wah o d fraud of these make up stylist dem na wah o
Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 25, 2018
She would wish the makeup to be permanent. Unfortunately, it can only last till next bath.
Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2018
Can the Ethiopian change his skin,or the leopard his spots?
Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:56am On Jun 25, 2018
frankmoney:
You can't hide the truth for long
her husband already knows she was burned. It wasn't her fault angry
Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by dandig(m): 11:58am On Jun 25, 2018
azraeljaheel:
Whosoever invented love is the greatest manipulator of all time.......
I've been looking for this word ever since..you've just made my day.

1 Like

Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by Emmiasky(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
Woah, this is so astounding.
Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by ademi87(m): 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Rosay15:
Between make up artist and bloggers I don't knw who go mk heaven.. Nice work thou..
obviously none

1 Like

Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by Blamtom(f): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
This is hilarious shocked
Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by Sadiyaene(f): 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

God forgive u nigga lipsrsealed
Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by SURElee(f): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
She is a survivor ! A survivor not only of burns but a survivor of the after effect.
Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by Mikeiron78(m): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
The make up would be cleaned up after the wedding right? Let's be who we are in spite of all
Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by ucheuzor1(m): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
I don't believe this joor. Did they make up the neck and shoulders also?
Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by jimaglory: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
pretty make-up, your make-up artist try ooo what can't make-up do
Trans-formation Trans-formation Transformation

Just learnt Mira Technologies is recruiting. The jobs are for Software Developer (intermediate) and Administrative Secretary/Assistant.

www.miratechnologiesng.com
Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by iluvdonjazzy: 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
I no believe
Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by Switup: 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
her husband already knows she was burned. It wasn't her fault angry
pls tell those ready-to-criticize illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
Switup:
pls tell those ready-to-criticize illiterates.
don't mind them jare.

1 Like

Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by Danaire(m): 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
Just for de occasion only. De reality is behind de makeup.
Re: Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day by AtoyebiTaiwo(m): 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
Night will judge. At least most of the guest are aware of her face. Why change of face?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. / Oroma Shedrack Wins Miss Port Harcourt, Gets Car & Cash Prizes (Photos) / Download Tutorial Video: How To Tie Rounded Gele With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.