Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London (26413 Views)

Vera Oluchukwu Agolua Is Dead! Miss Ogbaru Dies A Month After Birthday / Nollywood Actress Jaiyeola Keji Releases New Sexy Photos Online / Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London by Baroba(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
One of the reasons I moved away from London, the street life got a grip on a lot of black kids..It used to be Jamaicans but it seems second generation Nigerian kids have taken over..Inner city blues, just makes you wonder.. When parents are working long azz hours, when will they ever have time to bring up these boys, the streets will naturally take over..sad times..
Re: Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London by Boss13: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
Seeker17:
The 'Opps' succeeded in using 'Skengs' and 'Shanks' to 'dip' and 'splash' him instead.

RIP

You’re a bad guy angry
Re: Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London by Saff(f): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
Stop the road man lifestyle. You’ll end up in jail or dead, but these small boys are so brainwashed l. God help my son.
Re: Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London by Olifiz(m): 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
onward4life:
Americans like to shoot

England like to stab

Nigeria like to......

Shoot and stab
Re: Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London by Sultty(m): 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Na him rap song kill am b that. Be careful what u ask for
Re: Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London by Eziokwugbaoto: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
'Skengs' and 'shanks' has been used to 'dip' and 'splash' the ' rugged nigga' meehn. grin
Re: Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London by MrCork: 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
Saff:
Stop the road man lifestyle. You’ll end up in jail or dead, but these small boys are so brainwashed l. God help my son.

..u request for £500 & u now gone quiet when we ask if annal was included? .... so u a fake chick..correct? ..shame! ((Shake my head )) : embarassed
Re: Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London by redsun(m): 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nigerians seems to have brought their primitive and brutal cultism to london with some parts of london becoming little oriles and suruleres.Diiickheads.The senseless Killings seems to be more of nigerians than west indian africans these days.
Re: Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London by Saff(f): 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
MrCork:

..u request for £500 & u now gone quiet when we ask if annal was included? .... so u a fake chick..correct? ..shame! ((Shake my head )) : embarassed
why are you so obsessed with anal? Mr man, gerrout.
Re: Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London by MrCork: 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
Saff:

..bit why r u dirty minded & .wot has annal gots to do with anything ??....u definitely freaky nasty in bed and guess wot..u juss my kinda babe!! (Well done) wink
Re: Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London by MrCork: 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Saff:

..and for the record..I no notin about anal. It's not my thingy! undecided
Re: Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London by Saff(f): 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
MrCork:

..and for the record..I no notin about anal. It's not my thingy! undecided

Re: Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London by MrCork: 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=Saff post=68816497][/quote]

so u saying u cant handle annal..correct?
smiley
Re: Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London by Saff(f): 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
MrCork:

so u saying u cant handle annal..correct?
smiley
is that your speciality?
Re: Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London by MrCork: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
Saff:
is that your speciality?

...do u no what *butt plug* is use for?
..that's yor first homework!
smiley
Re: Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London by Saff(f): 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
MrCork:

...do u no what *butt plug* is use for?
..that's yor first homework!
smiley
yeah sure.

Do you use it on yourself or for the babes you get down with grin
Re: Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London by SIRTee15: 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
redsun:
Nigerians seems to have brought their primitive and brutal cultism to london with some parts of london becoming little oriles and suruleres.Diiickheads.The senseless Killings seems to be more of nigerians than west indian africans these days.

Oga don't bring nigeria into this....
Those kids were born and raised in the UK....
They are 2nd or 3rd generation Nigerians.....
Majority don't even have a Nigerian passport...
They are products/victims of UK bad parenting policy, parental negligence n London street life....
It has nothing to do with nigeria...
Re: Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London by MrCork: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
Saff:
yeah sure.

Do you use it on yourself or for the babes you get down with grin

angry
Re: Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London by MrCork: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Saff:
yeah sure.

Do you use it on yourself or for the babes you get down with

...no..not for me..am bringing 3 designer button plugs specially for u...am gonno use it on u when I arrive in Nigeria for my 2 week holiday break ...don't worry.. U will enjoyyyyit smiley
Re: Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London by Saff(f): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
MrCork:

...no..not for me..am bringing 3 designer button plugs specially for u...am gonno use it on u when I arrive in Nigeria for my 2 week holiday break ...don't worry.. U will enjoyyyyit smiley
why are you responding two days later? Ah beg gerrout.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide / Tboss Is Against Calling Ladies "Bitches"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.