Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Mimi Orijekwe Denies Saying 'acting Cannot Give You Much Money' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orijekwe Denies Saying 'acting Cannot Give You Much Money' (253 Views)

Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake / Mimi Orjiekwe Remarries, 3 Months After Divorcing Charles Billion For Cheating / Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mimi Orijekwe Denies Saying 'acting Cannot Give You Much Money' by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2018
Nollywood actress, Mimi Orijekwe has denied granting an interview to Punch's Sunday Scoop, shortly after the news platform alleged that she stated in an interview that she is now regretting her decision to settle for acting as a career.

Sunday Scoop reported that Mimi Orijekwe said that she would have been a better person, if she was working in the oil and gas sector.

“I still have a lot to do as an actor and woman, though I am enjoying my life. If I had known better, I would have probably pursued a career in the oil and gas sector. I love acting but there is no money in it as much as in the oil sector. I have a lot of expenses; I have a baby, do charity, like to look good and have a family to support. For you to be able to do all these, you need to make a lot of money. Unfortunately, acting cannot give you much money" she said.

Admitting that the movie industry has become bigger, she insisted that she was not in competition with anyone.

She said, “I am just myself. If you are successful today, I wish you the best but life is not all about competition. I only do things I love to do and it has helped me grow as an actress and individual.”

However in a new Instagram post today, Mimi Orijekwe who claimed she doesn't know the news platform, said she has no reason to run down the industry she belongs to. She wrote;

Who is this Sunday scoop ?? .. what’s up u guys claiming an interview I didn’t know when and how .. my last interview was 2016 .. till We launched Flawlessbeauty feb 14.. I ve never granted interview with u guys and I ve no reason to run down the industry I belong to .. a whole lot of people ve made it outta Nollywood ,a lot are successful and still blossoming in same Nollywood . Haa pls egbami oo ..
Meanwhile have u grabbed ur fbm lashes .. we jus restocked .. don’t miss out

https://lailasnews.com/mimi-orijekwe-denies-saying-acting-cannot-give-you-much-money/

Lalasticlala

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Denies Saying 'acting Cannot Give You Much Money' by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 25, 2018
Lalasticlacla shocked

This kain camera sef lipsrsealed
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Denies Saying 'acting Cannot Give You Much Money' by itspzpics(m): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2018
For sure

(1) (Reply)

Michael’s Jackson Father Joe Jackson, Dies At 89 / Juliet Ibrahim Success Story As She Completes New House / Actress, Stella Damasus, Says Most IG Beggars Prefer To Come Online To Beg Than

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.