Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) (42629 Views)

Marouane Fellaini Cuts His Hair In Preparation For His 31st Birthday / Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by milemimi93(m): 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
If Messi doesn't recognize this girl. God go punish ham
Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by MrImole: 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
E no resemble am that much!
Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by Eliyah4good: 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
These guys better pass us in everything
Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
Time wasting....jst to trend on social media
Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by Lordcenturion2(m): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
Humchi:

if you keep having this kind of behaviour, you won't make it in life

Ode, how do u know that I haven't make it?, because u are poke nosing in something that doesn't concern any of ur family
Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by lenny12(m): 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Nice one from miss penalty grin

Although i don't like you miss penalty, i just want you to help me beat super chickens tomorrow.

Miss penalty, i know you are a big flop and a waste but disgracing the super chickens should not be a problem for you.
You don't even need to be on the scoresheet, other players can do the scoring. I don't even want you to score at all in this world cup.

All i ask for is just a win from your side.

I don't like the way super chickens are feeling high because they managed to secure a win against common iceland.

Miss penalty Just help me beat them and end all these nonsense hopes they are having, thinking that they will qualify to the next round. Thank you.

Yours sincerely

An unconcerned citizen.

Argentina 4 : Super chickens 1
you're A Fucking Bastard

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
iamprofralph:
He will forever remain The god of football.......
No let am die like Herod in the book of acts oh.
Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Nice one from miss penalty grin

Although i don't like you miss penalty, i just want you to help me beat super chickens tomorrow.

Miss penalty, i know you are a big flop and a waste but disgracing the super chickens should not be a problem for you.
You don't even need to be on the scoresheet, other players can do the scoring. I don't even want you to score at all in this world cup.

All i ask for is just a win from your side.

I don't like the way super chickens are feeling high because they managed to secure a win against common iceland.

Miss penalty Just help me beat them and end all these nonsense hopes they are having, thinking that they will qualify to the next round. Thank you.

Yours sincerely

An unconcerned citizen.

Argentina 4 : Super chickens 1

Yeye. You're not even a patriot. Your prayers won't come to pass. Please and please, don't pray for such. A potential bag of cash awaits.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by zidek(m): 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
Is the cake edible? I feel like eating cake right now!
Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by chris31(m): 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
Kamelot77:
Ase
Lol
Its a complicated situation
If the result goes either way me will still be happy
But naija first
Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by zuma4k(m): 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
skyfather09:
Them for write MISS PENALTY for the back of the cake..
NEWS FLASH- A new 'miss penalty' has been inducted... If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by Deltayankeeboi: 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yeye. You're not even a patriot. Your prayers won't come to pass. Please and please, don't pray for such. A potential bag of cash awaits.
Lol. me? be a patriot? for naija? God forbid. Win or lose, I have nothing to benefit from them. But i want to personally see them lose. Everyone is just boasting "we will beat Argentina" because they managed to secure a win against Iceland, they are feeling like Germany.

Shey no be the same super chickens wey we know wan play the match tomorrow ni.

No worry. If Nigeria wins the match tomorrow, quote me. . . I will deactivate my account.

Which cash is coming, You bet Nigeria to win? Ehya sorry.
Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by JandyJ(m): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
Businext:
shocked
Na wa
See cake
Great business mind there

A couple decides to commit suicide after going through a really hard tough time in life. So they both decided to jump off a 20 storey building to death. When they got to the topmost floor, they both agreed to count 1-3 and jump. On the 3rd count, the woman jumped but the man stayed. As the man watched the woman fall, he saw the woman pulling out a parachute to land safely. Question - who betrayed who? The man or the woman?
Justify ur answer.
Hmmmm!! grin

#saynototrolling

Looking for likes
Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by JandyJ(m): 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
skyfather09:
Them for write MISS PENALTY for the back of the cake..

Mugu. Ronaldo lost a penalty too against iran
Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Lol. me? be a patriot? for naija? God forbid. Win or lose, I have nothing to benefit from them. But i want to personally see them lose. Everyone is just boasting "we will beat Argentina" because they managed to secure a win against Iceland, they are feeling like Germany.

No worry. If Nigeria wins the match tomorrow, quote me. . . I will deactivate my account.

O guy. No yan so. The Super Chickens fit shock you o. But me no go wait to test their skill sha. I can't shout
Yes na. tongue
Nigeria to win Argentina. A death sentence abi? undecided

But I dey think am. Play Nigeria to win on one ticket and Argentina on another. Whichever survives, i win anyway. How you see am? grin
Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
onlinetomola:
The side view looks perfectly like Messi and the front view looks like Higuain and Lavezzi grin grin but this is amazing really !

grin grin grin
You have play Ps2 die

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by onlinetomola(m): 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
Horlaboy51:

grin grin grin
You have play Ps2 die

lol...my brain naa PS and XBOX......but e be like say you sef don try well o grin
Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Nonsense cake

He won't score a single goal in the tournament

Come and see o!!

Because he haven't score in this tournament, he shouldn't celebrate his birthday abi
Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by Euclidean(m): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
No b cake jhor
Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
onlinetomola:

lol...my brain naa PS and XBOX......but e be like say you sef don try well o grin

Abi now. Wella!!!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Lie say you no happy for 24 hours when Musa scored 2 goals
Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by onlinetomola(m): 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
Horlaboy51:

Abi now. Wella!!!

Gamer of life grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by Deltayankeeboi: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

O guy. No yan so. The Super Chickens fit shock you o. But me no go wait to test their skill sha. I can't shout
Yes na. tongue
Nigeria to win Argentina. A death sentence abi? undecided

But I dey think am. Play Nigeria to win on one ticket and Argentina on another. Whichever survives, i win anyway. How you see am? grin
Lol super chickens no go even see draw at all talk more of win. Just forget the match. Na do or die affair for both teams but Argentina must surely win.

But really you dey bet? Or na joke cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:25am On Jun 26, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Lol super chickens no go even see draw at all talk more of win. Just forget the match. Na do or die affair for both teams but Argentina must surely win.

But really you dey bet? Or na joke cheesy

Lol. I bet na. cheesy

With spare cash though. It's just fun. But then I'm not addicted.
Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 2:17am On Jun 26, 2018
Would start eating from his left ear
Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by Deltayankeeboi: 6:10am On Jun 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. I bet na. cheesy

With spare cash though. It's just fun. But then I'm not addicted.
Lol i know say na hundred naira to win 10 million crew you join. cheesy if you want real fun, quicker money and faster payout. Try start virtual betting or dog race. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by Geeman74(m): 9:04am On Jun 26, 2018
Nice meal for the super eagles tonight.
Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by Businext: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2018
JandyJ:

Looking for likes

Looking for trouble
Re: Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Lol i know say na hundred naira to win 10 million crew you join. cheesy if you want real fun, quicker money and faster payout. Try start virtual betting or dog race. Thank me later.

Guy howfar? angry
Sheybi you don calm down?
Las las, your prayer work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mike Tyson Drew With Roy Jones Jr In A Comeback Fight After 15 Years / Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes / UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.