Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,087 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Bill Gates In Nigeria! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Gates In Nigeria! (744 Views)

PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Meets With Bill Gates In New York / Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York / Dangote Overtakes Bill Gates In Daily Earnings In First Quarter Of 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates In Nigeria! by AntKenny: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2010
On his twitter Bill Gates has verified that he will be heading to Nigeria to talk to leaders & partners,

https://twitter.com/BillGates

I just hope he can knock some sense into some of our leaders,

www.antslittlethoughts..com
Re: Bill Gates In Nigeria! by oderemo(m): 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2010
I just hope he can knock some sense into some of our leaders,
even G0D will have a hard time.
Re: Bill Gates In Nigeria! by Eddeux(m): 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2010
Good, and hopefully he is there to talk about business oppurtunities and FDI.
Re: Bill Gates In Nigeria! by sjeezy8: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2010
who cares and this is late-

Bill gates ko, billy jean ni
Re: Bill Gates In Nigeria! by sjeezy8: 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2010
SMH Nigerians and Rich WHITE people.
Re: Bill Gates In Nigeria! by DisGuy: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2010
duhhh he's been to Nigeria several time already

naija and photo opportunity
Re: Bill Gates In Nigeria! by Afam4eva(m): 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2010
sjeezy8:

who cares and this is late-

Bill gates ko, billy jean ni
sjeezy8:

SMH Nigerians and Rich WHITE people.

Ngerians and bad belle. If you don't have anything important to post then don't.
Re: Bill Gates In Nigeria! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2010
Like seriously, who cares? Is Bill Gates a political figure? Whatz he going to tell the leaders? "Stop looting?"
Re: Bill Gates In Nigeria! by sjeezy8: 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2010
afam4eva:

Ngerians and bad belle. If you don't have anything important to post then don't.

inferiority complex what bad belle are you talking about I lved in America for over 20 years and hear bill gates name all the freakin time - Im not having an orgasm over him going to naija.

who fuqin cares
Re: Bill Gates In Nigeria! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

Like seriously, who cares? Is Bill Gates a political figure? Whatz he going to tell the leaders? "Stop looting?"
There are too many holes to pick in the above statement but the bolded deserves a SMH
Re: Bill Gates In Nigeria! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2010
OMO IBO:

There are too many holes to pick in the above statement but the bolded deserves a SMH
Just dont shake too hard, it might roll off grin
Re: Bill Gates In Nigeria! by courage89(m): 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2010
The guy heads a not for profit foundation thats sitting on, or will be sitting on over $36 billion. I'm pretty sure our economy can utilize some of these money. I think this is a welcome development, and we should all support it.
Re: Bill Gates In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2010
sjeezy8:

inferiority complex what bad belle are you talking about I lved in America for over 20 years and hear bill gates name all the freakin time - Im not having an heavenly feeling over him going to naija.

who fuqin cares

Too much information. How relevant is the bolded part to the issue at hand? The point is that Bill Gates is coming in his capacity as the world's biggest philanthropist to support charity causes like polio and malaria eradication. That's something worthwhile that deserves praise, not 'bad belle' and spite.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Best Words To Describe Pdp Ancronym ? / Northern Elders Point Out Southern Hypocrisy Over Zoning / Abdulmutallab: Judge Declines Nigeria’s Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.