Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) (61130 Views)

Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion / Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) / Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) by EternalTruths: 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
Organs:

LOL, eternaltruth, where has looking down on my God led you? My broda, i am not fighting for supremacy with you. You can believe whatever you choose while i believe in Allah, my creator and your creator. At the end, we will all give account. I will advice that you study islam for your own good. This is not to convert you, conversion is from God alone, but to increase your IQ. Buhari, a muslim is the one developing Enugu Airport and building 2nd Niger bridge. Shine your eye big bros, stop hating others, live and lets live.

Keep your goodness to yourself.

We seek not to share the same country with those who worship a fallen angel called allah

We are satisfied with Yahweh and you are free not to worship Him because without your worship, He still remains the Almighty God.
Re: Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) by Hassan88(m): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]What stops them from giving them separate graves? I don't really buy this idea of mass burying ,it's wrong. Not normal.
Lazy Nigeria youths.
Re: Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) by azidomedogo: 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
I give up on this country after seeing this. smh
Re: Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) by Organs(m): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
EternalTruths:

Keep your goodness to yourself.

We seek not to share the same country with those who worship a fallen angel called allah

We are satisfied with Yahweh and you are free not to worship Him because without your worship, He still remains the Almighty God.

EternalTruth, me i sabi say, you no get education. Allah is God in Arabic. If you read an arabic bible today, you will see Allah as God. Christian arabs pray to Allah, its the same as saying Chukwu in Ibo, or Abasi in Ibibio or Olorun in Yoruba. Also, the Muslim God and the Christian God has the same origin of truth..... it's the identity of Jesus (Peace of God upon him, amen) and the belief in Prophet Mohammed (peace and Blessing of God be upon him, amen) who is from the Ishmael lineage that separated us. Read, learn and become enlightened my broda.
Re: Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) by Organs(m): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
Gregdcutie:
Better wake up!!,You must be leaving in self denial to think the way Nigeria is can be recorded as some sort of victory against biafra whatsoever.

Well, we fought to keep your butt here. Your leader left you and ran away, twice. You carry Nigerian passport, kunu drinking, awusa fulani Buhari is your president. You are a bloody Nigerian.Get back in line and mechionuuu.
Re: Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) by Gregdcutie(m): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
Organs:

Well, we fought to keep your butt here. Your leader left you and ran away, twice. You carry Nigerian passport, kunu drinking, awusa fulani Buhari is your president. You are a bloody Nigerian.Get back in line and mechionuuu.
Really...you must really some underage teenager with access to the internet....Now run along issues like these are beyond your grasp
Re: Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) by omodave(m): 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
Let have it in mind and always to be remembered, that these people been buried are someone father's, mother's, brothers, sisters, relative , friends and so on....no mater what they don't deserve this kind of death and burial, I think this should be in our mind as time flies
Re: Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) by Zface(m): 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
krisdzhon:
Islamic Jihad!!! We place
a Curse upon every
man that is behind the
wanton killings of
Christians in Nigeria.
May their names be
blotted from under the
Heavens! May the four
winds of the Earth and
the entire Seas of the
World rise up in
judgement against
them! Like the
household of Ahab,
may there be no man
to bear their names
afterwards! LET THE
MEMORY OF THE
ISLAMIC JIHADISTS BE
BROUGHT TO AN
ABRUPT END IN THE
NAME OF JESUS CHRIST
THE SON OF LIVING
GOD!
May you receive sense in the name of whatever you believe. What concerns Islam with this? Do you acyually know the meaning of jihad before tagging the herdsmen Islamic jihadist. If you believe that all fulani and hausa are Muslims, then you are wrong. That's how you guys were shouting when boko haram started. Who are they killing most now? Instead of us to fight insurgency and act of terrorism together, we keep playing blame game
Re: Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) by searchlight: 7:51am On Jun 26, 2018
dignity33:
I'm crying right now what has our people does to deserve this type of killing, I think they want to wipe out middle belt.
your people collaborated with those vampires to slaughter 3 million Igobs between 1966-1970 under the command of your elder statesman General Gowon and we prayed that no one involved in the genocide shall see peace. Then God gave the core North Boko haram and your own share of the course is Fulani herdsmen so what's happening to you is a prayer answered by God. so stop crying and tell Gowon, T.Y Danjuma and your elders to ask for forgiveness. the way of God is not the way of men and he never forgets.
Re: Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) by krisdzhon: 8:47am On Jun 26, 2018
Zface:
May you receive sense in the name of whatever you believe. What concerns Islam with this? Do you acyually know the meaning of jihad before tagging the herdsmen Islamic jihadist. If you believe that all fulani and hausa are Muslims, then you are wrong. That's how you guys were shouting when boko haram started. Who are they killing most now? Instead of us to fight insurgency and act of terrorism together, we keep playing blame game

May your name be blotted out from the face of the earth for pretending not to know that the ongoing killings are all part of the grand plan of Islamic-Jihad mission of conquest. Why is Abubakar Shekau not apprehended and brought to book after all the genocides and kidnappings of Christian Girls all in name of Allah?

May the spirits of all those whom your blood-sucking Islamic Jihadist have killed, come after you from this moment onward until you are confirmed and certified dead! May there be no one to bear your name you son of Islamic-Jihadist!
Re: Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) by Zface(m): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2018
krisdzhon:

May your name be blotted out from the face of the earth for pretending not to know that the ongoing killings are all part of the grand plan of Islamic-Jihad mission of conquest. Why is Abubakar Shekau not apprehended and brought to book after all the genocides and kidnappings of Christian Girls all in name of Allah?

May the spirits of all those whom your blood-sucking Islamic Jihadist have killed, come after you from this moment onward until you are confirmed and certified dead! May there be no one to bear your name you son of Islamic-Jihadist!
Now I see how myopic your sense of reasoning is. Are you telling me majority or all of those killed by Boko Haram are Christians? I wonder how you people think like an infant. Has your thinking faculty gone AWOL? Majority of the population in NE are Muslims yet there are bombings everyday there. Who is killing who? And you come here with your empty brain talking nonsense. Well, I can't blame you since that's how CAN also reason.
Besides, have you heard the latest on plateau killings? Maybe it's my time I said it's the work of the Christians crusaders
Re: Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) by phreakabitoo: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2018
These guys are Fulani terrorists from Mali.
The Fulani people of Nigeria have allowed terrorists into the country

https://www.nairaland.com/4583069/32-fulani-civilians-killed-mali#68831880
Re: Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) by krisdzhon: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2018
Zface:
Now I see how myopic your sense of reasoning is. Are you telling me majority or all of those killed by Boko Haram are Christians? I wonder how you people think like an infant. Has your thinking faculty gone AWOL? Majority of the population in NE are Muslims yet there are bombings everyday there. Who is killing who? And you come here with your empty brain talking nonsense. Well, I can't blame you since that's how CAN also reason.
Besides, have you heard the latest on plateau killings? Maybe it's my time I said it's the work of the Christians crusaders

For casting aspersions on the body of Christ in Nigeria, LET THE ANGEL OF DEATH VISIT YOU! LET DESTRUCTION COME UPON YOU SPEEDILY! LET YOUR DEATH BE WORSER THAN THESE SLAINED SOULS YOU ARE MOCKING BY SUPPORTING EVIL! LET THE AIR YOU BREADTH, THE WATER YOU DRINK AND EARTH YOU WALK UPON RISE UP IN JUDGEMENT AGAINST YOU!
Re: Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) by Zface(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
krisdzhon:

For casting aspersions on the body of Christ in Nigeria, LET THE ANGEL OF DEATH VISIT YOU! LET DESTRUCTION COME UPON YOU SPEEDILY! LET YOUR DEATH BE WORSER THAN THESE SLAINED SOULS YOU ARE MOCKING BY SUPPORTING EVIL! LET THE AIR YOU BREADTH, THE WATER YOU DRINK AND EARTH YOU WALK UPON RISE UP IN JUDGEMENT AGAINST YOU!
lmao grin grin
All these coming from the follower of Christ. Gracias! You can still do better than that. I'm sure when all those wishes of yours start manifesting on you, fasting for over 100 days might not be enough.
My sincere advise for you as a true Nigerian is to recall your sense from it long vacation and use it to its maximum potential. Shalom!!!
Re: Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) by Zface(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
krisdzhon:

Remember, he who lives in a glass house don't throw stone and he who lives in a grass hut mustn't play with fire
Re: Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) by Mznaett: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2018
Benblaq:
Sarrki madridguy
What do you have to say about this??
Talk rubbish and let amadioha strike you with epilepsy..
Mznaett you are seeing ba?
See as them dey bury people like fowl head

This is enthnic cleansing that's being carried out by Buhari's boys.

Imagine the government labelling them as foreigners from Mali or Libya without providing concrete evidence to back their assertions? It will be a crippling shame if they can't protect us from external aggressors as they claimed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" / Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos / Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.