Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi (27152 Views)

Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi / Ibukun Ayodele: Court Grants Bail To #EndSARS Protester Who Lost Baby In Prison / Ibrahim Babangida And David Mark Pictured Together Amid Death Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by stephanie11: 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
BREAKING: Court Grants Bail To Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB Cell-mates In Kuje (PHOTOS

Information reaching the PoliticsNGR newsdesk reveals that IPOB members and Nnamdi Kanu's cell-mates at Kuje prison, Benjamin Madubogwu and David Nwawuisi and two others, Bright Chimezie and Chidiebere Onwudiwe have been granted bail by the Federal high court in Abuja.

At a court sitting today in Abuja, Justice Binta Nyako granted them bail.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-court-grants-bail-nnamdi-kanus-ipob-cell-mates-kuje-photos/

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
Innocent people who have never commited any crime in the first place. Innocent people who were after liberation and freedom of meaningful Nigerians. May God continue to punish those who have brought tears to our land.

198 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by zombieHUNTER: 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
Up IPOB

It's a gradual process
It won't be long now

117 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by izombie(m): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
This is just to divert our attention from the massacre in plateau state. Oya afonjas come and masturbate on this news. Ndi mgbu.

153 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by rheether(f): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
NK is a coward.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by yarimo(m): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mteeeewwwww undecided undecided
Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by Arysexy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
Up IPOB!

Shame on you supporters of Injustice!

May you all become victims of unjust acts

98 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by Tarzan360(m): 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
This news will have gone a long way in bringing the tensions in this country down with nigeria win over argentina tomorrow, but the killings in plateau makes it look as if nothing happened

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by PureMe01: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
lol...APC and techniques of diversion of attention from the present reality,anyway wetin concern me?? Plateau/middle Belt reaping their Sai Baba change which they will continue reaping forever, generation after generation!!! grin grin atleast their Bubu favoured IPOB this time and turned against his zombie Plateau followers..talk about the ENEMY OF MY ENEMY BEING MY FRIEND

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by CilicMarin: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
I Hope the bail conditions are stringent enough to teach them a life long lesson.

Useless pigs

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by Donald95(m): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
rheether:
NK is a coward.

My mother said that women has understanding and clear thinking, I think am beginning to doubt what she said after your comment

CilicMarin:
I Hope the bail conditions are stringent enough to teach them a life long lesson.

Useless pigs

Ewu, you should be worried more on one Nigerians that are being slaughtered in Benue and Plateau everyday

83 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by potterdon: 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
Hope the condition is very stringent enough to teach them a life long lesson
grin e pain am well o.

59 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by Lajet: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
Bad news to Afonja Muslims

48 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by gurnam: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
I’ve noticed they’ve stopped wearing the Jewish dressing to the court.

Nnamdi Kanu scammed these ones too

#brainreset in progress

10 Likes

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by Donald95(m): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
gurnam:
I’ve noticed they’ve stopped wearing the Jewish dressing to the court.

Nnamdi Kanu scammed these ones too

#brainreset in progress

We didn't ask for your opinion Anuofia

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by HOLYDICK(m): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
Who cares.... I hope next time they mind their business and stay out of trouble..
You cant fight the gov

3 Likes

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by AGideon(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
All Hail Biafra

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
This news is worth celebrating abeg.....
what a wonderful day....

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by Sunnycliff(m): 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
It's good to have a course you can lay down your life for... The joy of freedom is priceless compared to the manacles of perpetual servitude

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by gurnam: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
Donald95:

We didn't ask for your opinion. My father is Anuofia

Ok

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by Auladimeji(m): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
izombie:
This is just to divert our attention from the massacre in plateau state. Oya afonjas come and masturbate on this news. Ndi mgbu.
Your parent for don sell you in Abia for ritual

3 Likes

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by RareDiamonds: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nice one !!! May God punish and bring to justice all those that have imprisoned, injured, destroyed the lives and properties of defenseless persons because they want or are agitating for Biafra. It will not be well with those who ordered and executed the war crime military action called operation python dance II in Abia state.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by EternalTruths: 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
Is Buhari trying to pacify the Biafrans now that ICC, US courts, elections etc.

5 Likes

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by Balyz: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
They had better adhere to their bail conditions unlike their albino terrorist friend Kanu lest the python pay them a visit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by eaglejay13(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
Arysexy:
Up IPOB!

Shame on you supporters of Injustice!

May you all become victims of unjust acts

Amen!!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by funstufz: 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
ok o.

COngratulationsssssssssssssss

But,

WHERE

IS NNAMDI KANU....

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by GavelSlam: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
The air of freedom must feel good.

There's every likelihood however, that these guys, having been through their ordeal, would choose to take a back seat.

We all know they were abandoned when the chips were down.

There are civil ways of showing your displeasure with a situation.

Name calling, provoking and evoking violence cannot be the solution.

Here on Nairaland, you get it all the time. Those that would goad and insult, use vile and uncouth words to send a message.

At the end, all they do is distort their reason for agitation.

3 Likes

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by IPOBrep: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
Things are about to take a new turn.

Benjamin is formidable i tell you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by gidgiddy: 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
Agents of the caliphate will not be happy at this news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by SergiusOgun2019(m): 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
Congratulations to them, I'm impressed by Justice Nyako 's Approval to grant them bail, it is shifted to the DPP to prove if this persons are guilty as suspected.

Congratulations to them.

BARR, HON SERGIUS OSEASOCHIE OGUN FOR 2019
Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
Great news for Biafrans...

in Chukw u okike we trust..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi by tommykiwi(m): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
Afonjas right now.

22 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Community Policing: FG Constables Won’t Get Salary, It’s Voluntary – Police / Look At The The Party That Wants To Rescue Nigeria - Keyamo Mocks PDP / Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.