Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing (44382 Views)

Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally / Ohanaeze To Miyetti Allah: Enlist Your Members In Military To Fight Insurgency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by dacostar: 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
When OBJ was President, Jos boiled to hell, we did not blame it on him, we critically looked into what the problem was.

When Jonathan was President, Jos boiled to hell, we did not blame it on him, we critically looked into what the problem was.

Jos is boiling again, we are not bothered with what the problem could be but squarely blaming it on PMB. Why does the yardstick always have to Change against PMB? Why? Can't we just be objective and be fair?

The Jos problem has been for ages, why don't we look into what really the problem is and sought lasting solution?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by Bimpe29: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
Those behind this unfortunate killings of innocent souls will not know peace in any form. Destruction of all kinds shall befall them.
Haba! That's tragically pathetic...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by Solorrman(m): 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
chyy5:
If you are thinking of voting Buhari again, may Amadioha strike you dead
u ar too late bkos buhari is confirmed to continue and ur petty vote can only sent a governor home
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by mercenary: 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
immhotep:

lzaa, come and see how sense is now falling upon some people that are used to chanting Sai Baba.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo
The blood of the dead will make your 30k zombie allowee difficult to swallow

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by emeka7(m): 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
Donald trump must her this.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by Solorrman(m): 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
Cyynthialove:

People with mark of beast on their foreheads will know no peace for supporting the killing of Christians indirectly
christianity was a cult pls,its a cult instigated by some alcoholics who wrote and change the authentic book brought by prophet jesus and even in bible the prophet said he was only sent to the lost sheeps of israel,not nigerians or world,to b precise jesus dnt even knw u exist. Without a religion u cant even make a comparison wid a religion bkos d difference is clear,u admitted jesus as a god while he never once said he was a god,u worshp him after knowing god can never b given birth to and also in d process he touch a vagina,likewise he came fully loaded wid anus and penix,god 4gv me god can nt even eat talkless of going to toilet to shitt and urinate. God must b pure,he never get tired or intimidated and beating,this is a disgrace. A god wid anus and penix in history of mankind was only in christianity,u need to b busy asking ur pastor questions on was it right 4 a god to b having a functional anus and penix ? But u come here talking sht. 2 ur info i never read replies am sure u ar gonna waste ur ungodly pathetic time replying a ghost
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
Their Padrons are in government presently, so they have presidential immunities in written documents.

All the weapons president Buhari has been purchasing are for cows and Hausa Fulani terrorists to be killing unarmed Christians and Biafrans.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by Olyon(m): 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nigeria is becoming a country where cow lives worth more than human
Lord keep me and my family off the cows part
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by Iwanttoto: 12:04am On Jun 26, 2018
dionma:
The incitement never stops. FFK, where in the press report was it stated that all those who died were Christians.

People should stop fabricating no their own facts

U have no conscience for saying this in space of 100s killed
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by Emperornice: 12:07am On Jun 26, 2018
Yasirarafat:

Jobless man since the day Buhari became the president of Nigeria how many Muslims were been killed?
Bloody Hypocrites always backing hypocrisy, when the people of Borno are being massacred did we said Jonathan is a Christian terrorist? Go get a job pls

When these killings where happening under Jonathan, Boko Haram claimed responsibility for them and they were declared terrorist, why won't you demi-god do same when miyetti allah has claimed responsibility for these killings a couple of times times be it directly or indirectly

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by searchlight: 1:33am On Jun 26, 2018
madridguy:
I'm with FFK on this.

By now the DSS, Army, supposed to be torturing the Miyetti Allah for him to produce his killer boys.
This killings must stop and hope the Nigeria Army will apprehend the bastards vampires and kill them too.
no I don't believe you. u
madridguy:
I'm with FFK on this.

By now the DSS, Army, supposed to be torturing the Miyetti Allah for him to produce his killer boys.
This killings must stop and hope the Nigeria Army will apprehend the bastards vampires and kill them too.
no I don't believe you. u
madridguy:
I'm with FFK on this.

no I don't believe you. Mr integrity told us and the world that the killers are Libyans so how can you arrest a group composed of Nigerians for the crime committed by Libyans or is there anything you and buhari not telling us
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by coolscott(m): 1:40am On Jun 26, 2018
anibi9674:
bold statement from miyetti Allah and yet no arrest or question made on them. so sad that Nigeria is gradually sliding into a failed state.
Corruption has never been confined to the pilfering of public funds. Not arresting killers who openly virtually confess to killing is corruption.

The president should resign if the forces, whose consumption of tax-payers money is for the execution of justice and the protection of lives, are for no reason assigned to all other tasks except arresting the confessors to the crime.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by egoldman(m): 4:13am On Jun 26, 2018
madridguy:
I'm with FFK on this.

First of all, torture is illegal, secondly, the army won't do a pool unless ur Buhari orders them to do so, and from all indications, he won't do that, so you and I know who is failing Nigerians and allowing this mayhem to go on.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by richeso: 6:30am On Jun 26, 2018
nawaoo.. i no see any pic of 300 cows wey them kill oo. na 200+ human deadbody i see o.

there's no way under 24hr 300 cows will get killed and there's no evidence in the public before the killings.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by kowalsky: 6:46am On Jun 26, 2018
anibi9674:
bold statement from miyetti Allah and yet no arrest or question made on them. so sad that Nigeria is gradually sliding into a failed state.

Hehe. 'sliding into a failed state'

Nigeria already meets all the criteria for a failed state my dear cool
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by Dex4(m): 7:22am On Jun 26, 2018
Why can't we all go our separate ways in this country?

We are not one or united and we can never be... The killings will happen again coz people they killed will retaliate.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by ibrahim2s4: 8:12am On Jun 26, 2018
Cyynthialove:

People with mark of beast on their foreheads will know no peace for supporting the killing of Christians indirectly

...and the best you can do is insult innocent Muslims, GOD help your useless life
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by bukogu459: 9:09am On Jun 26, 2018
we will never see that day, the Antichrist brother is in power, but he sent innocent Christians in Adamawa to death by hanging over just one herdman. God is on His throne watching.
madridguy:
I'm with FFK on this.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by Citizen99: 9:16am On Jun 26, 2018
Where is MURIC...let MURIC come and defend their blood thirsty group
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by Aliance: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2018
It is well with Nigeria oo....this killing must stop !!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by Aliance: 9:42am On Jun 26, 2018
The people behind this killing are evil minded ,,and they will not go unpunished.....Nigeria can not continue with this ...God pls help us ooo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by bamoski4real: 9:58am On Jun 26, 2018
immhotep:

lzaa, come and see how sense is now falling upon some people that are used to chanting Sai Baba.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo

I wonder when you'll ever have enough sense to be able to make reasonable commentssad

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by LZAA: 10:31am On Jun 26, 2018
bamoski4real:

I wonder when you'll ever have enough sense to be able to make reasonable commentssad

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
bamoski4real:

And I guess comments are reasonable only when they support APCheat, sai babarism and herdsmen genocide

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
BRODA FEMI, THEY USE COW TO COVER UP. THEY ARE OBSERVING WHAT IS IN QURAN 9:5: And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the Christians and Jews wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful... NOW THAT HOLY MONTH OF RAMADAN HAS COME AND GONE, THEY WILL KILL MANY XTIANS AS SEEN IN HOLY BOOK OF QURAN. ALLAH BLESS ISLAM
first using of fake moniker,is that how you are going to win souls for Jesus?

Second you inserted Jews and Christians in the verse that u didn't see Jew and Christians there.

Well I don't blame you,that is how u people use lies to promote your agenda!

Fulani herdsmen are not fighting for Islam cos this salam situation used to happen in Islamic countries like Mali,Senegal,niger and Mauritania and those herdsmen using bible verses to promote their evil agenda

1 Samuel 15:3

3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
Glycolysis:

You see what I do tell my fellow Christians.... No Muslim LOVE you ! You're worth nothing to them,except when you become a fellow Muslim,that's when your life will have "value".
It's just pathetic & sad that the same Christians will believe that we serve the same God . Like ,seriously ...serving the same God & we are one ....
Many will still not learn,they will certainly learn the hard way... No wonder the book of proverbs was admonishing we christains that we " perish " because of lack of knowledge .

As for the bastard idiot I quoted,I have no word for him....but certainly the oppress will fight back & it will be ×100 foes of measure you shall be paid back....then you will know what if feels to kill your love ones ranging from you father to your mother ,down to your elder brothers & sisters,till the massacre goes down to you younger ones ....all right in front of you !
Your whole generation will be lost in a twinkling of an eye,then we will join u & be shouting praise be to that useless Allah of an asswipe !
Maybe that's the only way you guyz will respect & value human life ..

(My heart bleeds cry...my heart bleeds that we have individuals like these in the society ..I can't seem to hold back the tears in my eyes !!)
the man with fake moniker quoted wrong verse for you and believe it!

Mr man,how come Fulani and berom killings concerns Islam?

This same things happen between Fulani and other farmers in Islamic countries like Mali,niger,Senegal and Mauritania.

And u open ur dirty mouth that are fighting for Allah when have your own in the Bible

3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy[a] all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

Numbers 31:15-18 King James Version (KJV)

15 And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?

16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the Lord in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the Lord.

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
abdelrahman:
the man with fake moniker quoted wrong verse for you and believe it!

Mr man,how come Fulani and berom killings concerns Islam?

This same things happen between Fulani and other farmers in Islamic countries like Mali,niger,Senegal and Mauritania.

And u open ur dirty mouth that are fighting for Allah when have your own in the Bible

3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy[a] all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

Numbers 31:15-18 King James Version (KJV)

15 And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?

16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the Lord in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the Lord.

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Great from you,right

Now the Bible is divided into two areas,the New testament & the Old testament ...
The very foundation of Christianity is build on the new testament ...popularly known as the NEW CONVENANT .
In the old testament, bulls,sheeps & farm produce were offered to God as a means of asking for forgiveness & worshipping Him...
Then ( old testament) ,it was tooth for a tooth ( you should have started your reading of 1 Samuel chapter 15 from 1 down to 3,you could get my point better )..An eye for an eye !
Hence,why the Reprisal attack on the Amalek by the Israel...
Same situation you would mostly found in the old testament ; An eye for an eye !.
Hence ,the search for a perfect sacrifice to bridge these gap & means of living of the Israelites by God...That's when Our lord Jesus came into the equation !
Go read Isaiah chapter 1 from verse 11 to 20 !
Oh here we go ;

"To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto ME ? Saith the Lord ; I am full of the burnt offerings of rams,and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks,or of lambs,or of he goats.

12 When ye come to appear before ME,who hath required this at your hand,t tread my courts ?

13 Bring no MORE VAIN OBLATIONS; incense is an abomination unto ME; the new moons & Sabbaths, the calling of assemblies,I cannot away with ;it is iniquity ,even the solemn meeting

14 You new moons & your appointed feasts my soul hateth ; they are trouble unto me ; I am WEARY TO BEAR THEM.

You can read down to verse 20....
And also the birth of Jesus Christ was prophesied long ago the same of Isaiah by prophet Isaiah ...That the foundation of Christianity...
You need a Bible verse for that too ?...don't be scared to ask ,man.

In the new restatement, Jesus CONDEMNED the practice of " tooth for tooth,an eye for eye " ....He preached of forgiveness & AGAPE LOVE !

You need a Bible verse for that too ?.....don't be scared to ask,man..

Now,with the situations ( Mass killing,Insecurities ...just name it !) going now in Nigeria & the world at large...was recorded in the book of revelation as the SIGNS OF END TIME !
Hence,am least surprise about it all,but sincerely feeling bitter over them...
Now ,Jesus Christ NEVER admonished His True disciples to fight carnally...He was talking about "good fight of faith "...

That you're born into a Christian home,doesn't make you actually a Child of God .Salvation,sanctification & True fellowship with Him in Spirit does !
I guess I did confuse u..right ?you're free to ask questions, man .

From the whole stuff my Bible had taught me ; Allah can NEVER be the TRUE God of heaven & earth !
God in heaven don't demand for ram & goat sacrifices,because the ultimate price had being paid already; Jesus death on the cross of calvary !!

So why the sacrifices ..again

Allah is a demon that have deceived many,even you !...and that's very unfortunate !!
Muhammad is a demon messenger from pit of hell !!

And now,NEVER I hear " dirty mouth" from you ,referring to me as such again !
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
Another read ;
Exodus 21:24-25
( The tooth for tooth sermon of the old testament when God was still searching for the PERFECT sacrifice )

Isaiah 9:6-7
( The prophecy of the birth of a Messiah to abolish all the laws of old that doesn't teach Forgiveness & agape love )

And lastly ;

Mathew 5:38-48

( Jesus condemns the barbaric practice of tooth for tooth of the old testament.... Hence,that's the basis of TRUE CHRISTIANITY & RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD )

And for your information,I'm one of those who have read the book ;
WHO IS THESE ALLAH by G.J.O Moshay !

A book no Muslim will ever want a "kafir" to read !..SHM

Cc Abdelrahman
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by greatdude: 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
dacostar:
When OBJ was President, Jos boiled to hell, we did not blame it on him, we critically looked into what the problem was.

When Jonathan was President, Jos boiled to hell, we did not blame it on him, we critically looked into what the problem was.

Jos is boiling again, we are not bothered with what the problem could be but squarely blaming it on PMB. Why does the yardstick always have to Change against PMB? Why? Can't we just be objective and be fair?

The Jos problem has been for ages, why don't we look into what really the problem is and sought lasting solution?
He is the Commander in Chief so the buck stops with him. He has a mandate to secure the lives of Nigerians. Now GEJ just got ousted and one of the main reasons for this was the inability of his government to clamp down on Boko Haram. Why should we judge things differently now?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:13am On Jun 27, 2018
[i][/i]
ayazor:
Miyetti Allah yesterday said that their reason for slaughtering over 200 innocent and defenseless Christians in Jos yesterday was because they stole 300 of their cows.

Femi Fani Kayode reacted by calling them barbarians and lamenting that he has constantly spoken against these creatures for the last three years.

He wrote on twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1011226959290875904

http://www.vondanews.com/femi-fani-kayode-reacts-over-miyetti-allahs-reasons-for-killing-200-christians-in-jos/

I challenge you or anyone to show me where Myetti Allah made that statement i.e. where they claimed responsibility for the carrying out the killings or otherwise stop repeating this foolish lie and also exposing your pathetic failure at basic comprehension.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
Glycolysis:
Another read ;
Exodus 21:24-25
( The tooth for tooth sermon of the old testament when God was still searching for the PERFECT sacrifice )

Isaiah 9:6-7
( The prophecy of the birth of a Messiah to abolish all the laws of old that doesn't teach Forgiveness & agape love )
and you lied which law did Jesus abolished?
Jesus said

Matthew 5:17
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

But when you want to talk about tithe you quote that Old Testament

And lastly ;

Mathew 5:38-48

Glycolysis:
( Jesus condemns the barbaric practice of tooth for tooth of the old testament.... Hence,that's the basis of TRUE CHRISTIANITY & RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD )
which Jesus condemned it, is the God of Old Testament different from that of New Testament?
Even Jesus said in Matthew 10:34

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Glycolysis:
And for your information,I'm one of those who have read the book ;
WHO IS THESE ALLAH by G.J.O moshay
and who is that gjo moshay? Cos nobody know him or seen him before,I've read like 3of his books with all his countless lies,let the faceless moshay comes out and answer the debate scholars of Islam challenged him!

Glycolysis:
A book no Muslim will ever want a "kafir" to read !..SHM
have u get one before?

Glycolysis:
Cc Abdelrahman
see your answer above
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
Glycolysis:

Great from you,right
mr man,I'm giving you evidence from bible not just mouth

Glycolysis:
Now the Bible is divided into two areas,the New testament & the Old testament ...
The very foundation of Christianity is build on the new testament ...popularly known as the NEW COVENANT .
but when you want to collect tithe and offering,u use that Old Testament.
Glycolysis:
In the old testament, bulls,sheeps & farm produce were offered to God as a means of asking for forgiveness & worshipping Him...
Then ( old testament) ,it was tooth for a tooth ( you should have started your reading of 1 Samuel chapter 15 from 1 down to 3,you could get my point better )..An eye for an eye !
Matthew 5:39

But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
Can you do this?

Glycolysis:
Hence,why the Reprisal attack on the Amalek by the Israel...
that is some war that Muslims fought during the time of the prophet and you people are crying,even if Jesus see war,he will fight.

Glycolysis:
Same situation you would mostly found in the Old Testament ; An eye for an eye !.
Hence ,the search for a perfect sacrifice to bridge these gap & means of living of the Israelites by God...That's when Our lord Jesus came into the equation !
Go read Isaiah chapter 1 from verse 11 to 20 !
Oh here we go ;

"To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto ME ? Saith the Lord ; I am full of the burnt offerings of rams,and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks,or of lambs,or of he goats.

12 When ye come to appear before ME,who hath required this at your hand,t tread my courts ?

13 Bring no MORE VAIN OBLATIONS; incense is an abomination unto ME; the new moons & Sabbaths, the calling of assemblies,I cannot away with ;it is iniquity ,even the solemn meeting

14 You new moons & your appointed feasts my soul hateth ; they are trouble unto me ; I am WEARY TO BEAR THEM.

You can read down to verse 20....
And also the birth of Jesus Christ was prophesied long ago the same of Isaiah by prophet Isaiah ...That the foundation of Christianity...
You need a Bible verse for that too ?...don't be scared to ask ,man.
story story,Jesus didn't abolish any law,stop deceiving your self here!
Matthew 5:17-20

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Glycolysis:
In the new restatement, Jesus CONDEMNED the practice of " tooth for tooth,an eye for eye " ....He preached of forgiveness & AGAPE LOVE !
so if they are killing u,u will just open mouth doing nothing and say I forgive you?
We are talking about war fought by past prophets and you are talking about sins and forgiveness here!

Glycolysis:
You need a Bible verse for that too ?.....don't be scared to ask,man..
copy And paste right?

Glycolysis:
Now,with the situations ( Mass killing,Insecurities ...just name it !) going now in Nigeria & the world at large...was recorded in the book of revelation as the SIGNS OF END TIME !
Hence,am least surprise about it all,but sincerely feeling bitter over them...
Now ,Jesus Christ NEVER admonished His True disciples to fight carnally...He was talking about "good fight of faith "...
and?

Glycolysis:
That you're born into a Christian home,doesn't make you actually a Child of God .Salvation,sanctification & True fellowship with Him in Spirit does !
who asked you that?
I guess I did confuse u..right ?you're free to ask questions, man .[/quote]and you are bold to answer my questions?

Glycolysis:
From the whole stuff my Bible had taught me ; Allah can NEVER be the TRUE God of heaven & earth !
Allah means God in Arabic,so what the heck?
The one u said he is true God,is he not the one that regretted and saying rumor,even Paul said he has foolishness and weaknesses
Glycolysis:
God in heaven don't demand for ram & goat sacrifices,because the ultimate price had being paid already; Jesus death on the cross of calvary !!
mu.mu. But your God collected it in
Leviticus 17
Glycolysis:
So why the sacrifices ..again
we Muslims kill ram to celebrate our festival likewise u people kill turkey,for the fact that no evidence for it in bible.
And the part of it is given to the poor.
Glycolysis:
Allah is a demon
have u tell the Arab Christians and Arab Jews that?
Glycolysis:
that have deceived many,even you !...and that's very unfortunate !!
grin for the fact that no evidence for,God of the Bible is a deceiver

Jeremiah 4:10

Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have DEVEIVED this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."

Even he deceived Jeremiah too
Jeremiah 20:7
You deceived me, LORD, and I was deceived; you overpowered me and prevailed. I am ridiculed all day long; everyone mocks me.

Glycolysis:
Muhammad is a demon messenger from pit of hell !!
where is your evidence for it?

Glycolysis:
And now,NEVER I hear " dirty mouth" from you ,referring to me as such again !
mu.mu u have the guts to say the war God commanded Moses and other prophets is barbaric, don't say it again ooo u hear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tanko Muhammed Has 32 Kids - Reno Omokri Reveals / Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying / Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.