Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) (64439 Views)

Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) / Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) / Mercy Johnson's Mother Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) by Rajahbite(m): 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
I've seen Mercy cry , weep , wail , groan and even lament but I'm kinda confused here if this one is real or just one of her acts which has become second nature to her.
Re: Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) by cyberlordh: 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
so this reach frontpage

Re: Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
This girl that can cry for Africa! If I dey there na that her cry I go like see!
Re: Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) by Adrenaline123(m): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
dapsoneh:
All the hypocritic Nigerian celebrities will not speak and write on social media with hashtah #prayforplateau, p#prayforjos. If it were to b America where they don't live,u will social media bombarded with #prayformiami, #prayforchicargo etc

Don't mind them hypocrites
Re: Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) by Jlow2: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
b4 u cry for her over 200 xtains wer killed by fulani herdsmen in plateau state
Re: Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
1930revival:

You can't say she lived a fulfilled till you're sure that she made it to Heaven....else her torment begins...bitter truth dear....i feel for Mercy though..
nothing concerns me with whether she made it to heaven or not.

She lived a fulfilled life on earth because she saw her grandchildren and grew old.

Heaven is a different place entirely. As far as earth is concerned, she has tried. Many people cannot say the same for thrmselves.

1 Like

Re: Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) by shegie(m): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
sorry dear
Re: Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) by drololaaof: 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
RIP MAMA,Mercy God condole you but rejoice that you bury mother and not the other way round,cry no more ,death is the end of all
Re: Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
Make we talk truth, Mercy get breast o
Re: Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) by Bush4u: 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
May her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) by alexie4real(m): 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
maxiuc:
cry

Okay let's cry together

Go

How they carried coffin is now news
the thing weak me eeh...like wtf
Re: Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) by tamilore1990(f): 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
how are dey suppose carry coffin if not like Dis, nairaland u nd ur post ehn, he tire me(Rip to the death)
Re: Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) by babydioku(f): 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
rubbish post.
everything now is news
Re: Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) by abuhans888: 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
so sorry my able SSA, May her soul rest in peace
Re: Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) by Iyajison: 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
Sowi 4 d lost my crush....

....bt d tears sha...I no fit differentiate.... movie or real... tongue
Re: Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) by 1930revival(m): 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
safarigirl:
nothing concerns me with whether she made it to heaven or not.

She lived a fulfilled life on earth because she saw her grandchildren and grew old.

Heaven is a different place entirely. As far as earth is concerned, she has tried. Many people cannot say the same for thrmselves.
Yes nothing concern you as you said because your only definition of fulfillment is seeing ones grand children and being celebrated by man....But if Heaven welcomes her home after the success of vanity,,,,that is the climax of success,,,U spent 70yrs of greatness on earth and spend eternity in the torments of Hell...is it not FOOLISHNESS??
Re: Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
1930revival:

Yes nothing concern you as you said because your only definition of fulfillment is seeing ones grand children and being celebrated by man....But if Heaven welcomes her home after the success of vanity,,,,that is the climax of success,,,U spent 70yrs of greatness on earth and spend eternity in the torments of Hell...is it not FOOLISHNESS??
your business.

Since you are not God, whether she makes heaven or not shouldn't be your business either. Concern yourself with your own race for salvation instead of marking register for others who are not with us any more

What happens in the after life, you will not even be aware of when you die, because you will lose consciousness

1 Like

Re: Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) by peacengine(m): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
They were so poor, the woman suffered, now that's time to reap the fruit of her labor she's gone. One of my yoruba pal usually says in his dialet "Aye ti mo wa yi ko ma ye mi o" when he translated it, I was touched. My crush
Re: Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) by Julia345(f): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
0koyibos:
The rate at which useless topics make front page is alarming.

What is our business with how they carried Mercy Johnson's mothers corpse? If they like, they should carry it inside polybag na their headache.
I'm telling u Bruh, how else wl they carry it... Was even expecting to c it being carried with one finger
Re: Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) by 1930revival(m): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
safarigirl:
your business.

Since you are not God, whether she makes heaven or not shouldn't be your business either. Concern yourself with your own race for salvation instead of marking register for others who are not with us any more

What happens in the after life, you will not even be aware of when you die, because you will lose consciousness
Another Lie from Hell,,,amplified by you.repent!

Re: Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) by 1930revival(m): 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
Stop being deceived or pay the price of folly for eternity....
Re: Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) by maurigold(f): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
Rip mama.
Re: Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) by Ohraybs(m): 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson has buried her mum, Elizabeth Johnson who died one month ago.

She shared photos from her burial ceremony and also condoled with D'Banj who lost his son yesterday.

She wrote;

"We said our final good bye to our loving mother a few days ago. Adieu Mama. Thanks to everyone for your prayers and support during this time.
My heart and prayers go out to @iambangalee and his family at this loss. God give you the strength. God be with you.
"

See more here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/mercy-johnson-shares-photos-from-her-mums-burial.html
I thought na crane dey use take carry her.... Mtcheeew
Re: Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) by popsyleo1: 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
Rip

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Exposes Special Spesh's Smoking, Sexual, Driving Drunk Lifestyle / Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts / Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.