Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,561 members, 7,850,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

Xiaomi Redmi 9 Pro, MI Pad 4 Launching Date Anounced By Weibo Official - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi 9 Pro, MI Pad 4 Launching Date Anounced By Weibo Official (484 Views)

Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 In Nigeria / Official Launching Date Of Android 9.0 P Announced / Xiaomi MI Pad 4 Officially Launched With 6,000mah Battery - Full Specification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi 9 Pro, MI Pad 4 Launching Date Anounced By Weibo Official by Topblaze1999(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
According to "weibo" the official chinese smartphone manufacturer account, I've decided to launch the xiaomi Redmi 6 pro including MI pad 4 at a set date of june 25 this two smartphones was launched in china, both device was included with "MIUI" 10 ([B]M[/B]I [B]U[/B]ser [B]I[/B]nterface and pronounced as "ME YOU I", a common abbreviation of the user interface as "U I"wink according to wikipedia.

Both smart phones are supported with Android 8.1 Oreo. Only the features of redmi 6 pro will I be sharing.

It is possible that redmi 6 pro will differentiate itself from other Redmi 6 series in terms of design according too TENAA. Maybe because it's the smart phone ever made by redmi series with a notch display.

The Redmi 6 pro was made with 5.84 inch and 19:9 notch display with a resolution of 2280x1080 pixels, well that impressive.

Also have a dual rear camera of 12MP+5MP cool to take a great short, the front camera is up too 5MP with AI smart beauty mode for good selfie and also video calls.

This device is power by Qualcomm snapdragon 625 Octa-core processor also with Adreno 506 GPU magnitude with 3GB and 4GB RAM and 32GB and 64GB of ROM with can be expanded up to 256GB.
The Redmi 6 pro have a strong battery of 4000mAh and in-built design battery which can last upto 72 hours I a single charge.

Now speaking of it security mode the Redmi 6 pro have various secure mode including the fingerprint scanner, face unlock, voice unlock, pattern, and much more, the fingerprint has a great secure sensor to keep your safe likely to other security mode.
The device is supported with Dual simple slot and also a 4G LTE network bluetooth 4.2 WIFI supported and the GPS. You can also get the phone at any online store.

.lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Vibe C Android Smartphone Price And Specification In Nigeria / Please Engineers In The House... / Neatly Used Infinix Hot 4 For Sale. SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.