Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,744 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

The MOST Beautiful Love Letter Ever To A Very Beautiful Lady. See Pictures - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The MOST Beautiful Love Letter Ever To A Very Beautiful Lady. See Pictures (603 Views)

Do We Have Special Forces In Nigeria: see pictures / This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. / Harmless Owl Killed In Agbaro, Delta This Morning. See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The MOST Beautiful Love Letter Ever To A Very Beautiful Lady. See Pictures by myopinion2011: 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ANGEL

Today is indeed a very Special Day!

On this day an Angel was born!!

A virtuous woman was beget!!!

The world again was privileged to have one of her beautiful ones that was yet unborn.

If I had the powers, I would have declared today a public holiday, to celebrate this Angel, Beauty, Pretty, Damsel, Queen above all a virtuous woman.

I have no doubt that you were created on a Monday morning when God still had all His gifts, beautiful virtues and talents complete and in it Trillions fold.

To find your kind is either to travel to the other end of the World or wait for another generation for you are a rare breed!!!

Very compassionate, loving, understanding, hardworking, decent, neat, brilliant, committed, sincere, very generous, very kind and above all very enduring.

You stood with me for over 15 years when it was dark, thin and the future looked beaked. You motivated me to greatness. You refused to be distracted by suitors who will want to give up anything to take you away from me.

You stood like the last one standing. You are indeed the woman behind my successful man.

You will forever be a point of reference in my life, no other can beat.

I celebrate you today my Angel, Alo Omowunmi Gloria. Congratulations on your beautiful birthday anniversary.����

Re: The MOST Beautiful Love Letter Ever To A Very Beautiful Lady. See Pictures by omamush(f): 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
ahh
Re: The MOST Beautiful Love Letter Ever To A Very Beautiful Lady. See Pictures by omamush(f): 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
hmm
Re: The MOST Beautiful Love Letter Ever To A Very Beautiful Lady. See Pictures by myopinion2011: 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Are you speechless?
Re: The MOST Beautiful Love Letter Ever To A Very Beautiful Lady. See Pictures by myopinion2011: 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
Are you surprised as well?
Re: The MOST Beautiful Love Letter Ever To A Very Beautiful Lady. See Pictures by myopinion2011: 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
[code][/code]
omamush:
hmm
why hmm
Re: The MOST Beautiful Love Letter Ever To A Very Beautiful Lady. See Pictures by myopinion2011: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
omamush:
ahh
Re: The MOST Beautiful Love Letter Ever To A Very Beautiful Lady. See Pictures by myopinion2011: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
omamush:
ahh
what?
Re: The MOST Beautiful Love Letter Ever To A Very Beautiful Lady. See Pictures by damtan(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
Over 15years? I was expecting to see someone elderly at least. well, maybe the stature is deceiving. Anyways, happy birthday to the Angel who stood by you in trying times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The MOST Beautiful Love Letter Ever To A Very Beautiful Lady. See Pictures by myopinion2011: 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
damtan:
Over 15years? I was expecting to see someone elderly at least. well, maybe the stature is deceiving. Anyways, happy birthday to the Angel who stood by you in trying times.
They must have started since secondary school.
Re: The MOST Beautiful Love Letter Ever To A Very Beautiful Lady. See Pictures by damtan(m): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
myopinion2011:
They must have started since secondary school.
probably. cos 15 years minus my guess na child abuse o

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen A Peeled Watermelon? / Rising Sun Lottery LTD Signs OAP Nedu Wazobia As Brand Ambassador / Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa's Has Been Murdered (shot Dead) - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.