Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Why Your Business Need Sage Accounting Software Solutions - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why Your Business Need Sage Accounting Software Solutions (974 Views)

How Cloud Accounting Software Makes Your Business More Productive? / Accounting Software Packages At A Discounted Price Live At Yemlat / Become More Employable And Efficient With Accounting Software Packages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Your Business Need Sage Accounting Software Solutions by godmercy15(m): 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
Sage accounting and software solutions

Why your business need this software solutions

1.Accounting: Designed to meet the needs of every business, no matter the size; Sage
accounting software is easy to use and feature rich. Giving you the ability to invoice
customers, analyse business performance, and more.

2.Payroll: Fully compliant and SARS accredited, Sage HR and payroll software makes managing
your people a breeze; with automatic tax calculations, payslip creation, and always
up-to-date employee records.

3.Enterprise management: When you need to work smarter, faster and more flexibly;
Sage Enterprise Management provides your growing business with integrated solutions for
increased productivity, reduced admin, and streamlined processe

Contact me for your training needs on phone/whatsapp 08062899721
Re: Why Your Business Need Sage Accounting Software Solutions by godmercy15(m): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
Your academic certification is not enough to get you that job, you need extra knowledge to become employable as many employers are not ready to waste their money to train you. Let us be honest with ourselves, your paper certificate means nothing to an employer. Infact, if you have a B.Sc in Accounting and you cannot use any of the accounting softwares, an ordinary school certificate holder who can use accounting software will be preferred by any employer any day. So get the knowledge now before you loose any opportunity to be employed. We can help to train you in accounting software such as Sage,Tally and Quickbooks accounting at a pocket friendly prices.

Call or whatsapp 08062899721 for more details
Re: Why Your Business Need Sage Accounting Software Solutions by godmercy15(m): 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
Our accounting software training is 100% practical and very comprehensive. And our training is among the cheapest in Lagos.

Call/whatsapp 08062899721
Re: Why Your Business Need Sage Accounting Software Solutions by godmercy15(m): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2019
Opportunity to experience first class training on Sage 50 Accounting at affordable price is still on. Call/whatsapp me on 08062899721
Re: Why Your Business Need Sage Accounting Software Solutions by Aniboye07(m): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
hi friends, you can download microsoft office 2016 for free in this link am going to drop below. just follow the link click on the download button, install and it is ready for use.
https://www.limitlessreferrals.info/microsoft-office-2016-free-download/

(1) (Reply)

✈✳✅SOLD ❌❌❌11hours Battery Life Apple Macbook Air CORE I7 & Core I5 / Used Hp Omen With 8g Dedicated Radeon For Sale(SOLD) / Neat US HP 17 [2020] - Ryzen 5 [better Than 10th Gen Core I7], Windows 11 *sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.