Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Needed In Ikorodu - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Needed In Ikorodu (920 Views)

Househelp And Waitress Needed Urgently In Ikorodu / Urgent Vacancies In Ikorodu, Lagos / Urgent Vacancies In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needed In Ikorodu by tizteezy(m): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Needed In Ikorodu by tizteezy(m): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
Guys, please respond
Re: Needed In Ikorodu by omoelerin1: 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
You're not serious.
An organization sent you a confidential mail for an interview, but you think the best thing is to come to a public forum to disclose it, its name and address while you are not so foolish to display your own name on the invitation mail. Which means you know what you're doing.

This thing you people are doing is very wrong. It is unprofessional. A graduate for that matter.

If you're doubtful about the genuineness of the company, google is your friend. Their website is even on the mail. When you were applying, did you ask anybody?

Asakasa.
Re: Needed In Ikorodu by uwin(m): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
Put a call through d coy phone no.
There is also an address with the coy name.
A position you apply for is stated too
No unnecessary tag like GMI/ÇDQ/
that should be enough for u to know is real
Also u can put d e-mail address in Search bar when you sign in to your e-mail it will definitely show u when u apply
Re: Needed In Ikorodu by tizteezy(m): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
omoelerin1:
You're not serious.
An organization sent you a confidential mail for an interview, but you think the best thing is to come to a public forum to disclose it, its name and address while you are not so foolish to display your own name on the invitation mail. Which means you know what you're doing.

This thing you people are doing is very wrong. It is unprofessional. A graduate for that matter.

If you're doubtful about the genuineness of the company, google is your friend. Their website is even on the mail. When you were applying, did you ask anybody?

Asakasa.

And when you've used all available tools to gather information on the organization, but to no avail, what do you do?
Seeking opinion from people is never a bad idea. There's nothing wrong with that.

There seems more to your bile than a mere rant.
I don't want to involve myself in this senseless argument.
Re: Needed In Ikorodu by tizteezy(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
uwin:
Put a call through d coy phone no.
There is also an address with the coy name.
A position you apply for is stated too
No unnecessary tag like GMI/ÇDQ/
that should be enough for u to know is real
Also u can put d e-mail address in Search bar when you sign in to your e-mail it will definitely show u when u apply

Now, here is someone sensible. Albeit I've done all that and more.
Out of my curiosity to learn more about the organization, I had to put this post.

I tried to give Nairalanders an idea of the organization, while hiding sensitive information about the invite.

I appreciate your honest response, not some knob up there
Re: Needed In Ikorodu by omoelerin1: 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
tizteezy:

And when you've used all available tools to gather information on the organization, but to no avail, what do you do?
Seeking opinion from people is never a bad idea. There's nothing wrong with that.

There seems more to your bile than a mere rant.
I don't want to involve myself in this senseless argument.
That's your own cup of tea.
Re: Needed In Ikorodu by tizteezy(m): 3:32am On Jun 26, 2018
omoelerin1:
That's your own cup of tea.
And you're so keen on sharing that cup with me. Hilarious!
Re: Needed In Ikorodu by Brooke60(f): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
tizteezy:
Hello. How was the interview?
Hope its not GNLD? I am asking for a friend. She received an invite too.
Re: Needed In Ikorodu by tizteezy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
Brooke60:
Hello. How was the interview?
Hope its not GNLD? I am asking for a friend. She received an invite too.

PM me pls

(1) (Reply)

Keke Napep Driver Needed In Lagos / Half A Million N-power Beneficiaries By August 1 / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.