Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,356 members, 7,850,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

2011: Ibb Gets Coordinator In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: Ibb Gets Coordinator In Ekiti (678 Views)

Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work / Jonathan's Campaign Coordinator Dumps PDP, Joins Buhari / APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2011: Ibb Gets Coordinator In Ekiti by AkinEgba: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2010
2011: IBB gets coordinator in Ekiti
06 June, 2010 06:53:00 By VICTOR OGUNJE, Ado- Ekiti
Font size:

As part of the efforts to ensure a stronghold on Ekiti State towards the 2011 election, a group clamouring for Gen. Ibrahim Babangida presidency has appointed Mr. Femi Orire, as its coordinator.

The group known as Movement for the Senior Citizens of Nigeria (IBB for President) has Comrade J.O. Baba Alih as its National President while Alhaji Yusuf Abdulsalam is the national coordinator.

According to the state Coordinator, the movement was founded by like minded citizens across the country as well as eminent Nigerians in Diaspora for the promotion of the former military President, General Babangida to run for the President in 2011.

Orire, in a press statement issued in Ado-Ekiti said the movement has appointed state coordinators in all the 36 states in the country and Abuja, adding that all the local government areas in the state will also have functional offices and local coordinators.
Re: 2011: Ibb Gets Coordinator In Ekiti by AkinEgba: 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2010
Why any yoruba that sucking woman breast will do this to MKO spirit?
Re: 2011: Ibb Gets Coordinator In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2010
This wont work. Must of the Ekiti ppl that I know hates IBB . . . . unless he's bribing these ppl

Why any yoruba that sucking woman bosom will do this to MKO spirit?
Mekusxx, what are you talking about? Are you alright?
Re: 2011: Ibb Gets Coordinator In Ekiti by Osama10(m): 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2010
Its either this group of people  are insane or they have been cursed.
Re: 2011: Ibb Gets Coordinator In Ekiti by vigasimple(m): 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2010
Osama10:

Its either this group of people are insane or they have been cursed.

It is a combination of both and more. IBB will fail more than failure nothwithstanding any corrupt money he may have spent. we are no longer in the military era that he can use guns to intimidate and bully anyone. yeye people
Re: 2011: Ibb Gets Coordinator In Ekiti by OAM4J: 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2010
Osama10:

or they just wanna help IBB spend/waste his money.
Re: 2011: Ibb Gets Coordinator In Ekiti by stormm: 8:59am On Jun 07, 2010
Osama10:

No. They're broke.
Re: 2011: Ibb Gets Coordinator In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2010
Akin-Egba:

2011: IBB gets coordinator in Ekiti
06 June, 2010 06:53:00 By VICTOR OGUNJE, Ado- Ekiti
Font size:

As part of the efforts to ensure a stronghold on Ekiti State towards the 2011 election, a group clamouring for Gen. Ibrahim Babangida presidency has appointed Mr. Femi Orire, as its coordinator.

The group known as Movement for the Senior Citizens of Nigeria (IBB for President) has Comrade J.O. Baba Alih as its National President while Alhaji Yusuf Abdulsalam is the national coordinator.

According to the state Coordinator, the movement was founded by like minded citizens across the country as well as eminent Nigerians in Diaspora for the promotion of the former military President, General Babangida to run for the President in 2011.

Orire, in a press statement issued in Ado-Ekiti said the movement has appointed state coordinators in all the 36 states in the country and Abuja, adding that all the local government areas in the state will also have functional offices and local coordinators.

if Abacha could have supporters,why can't the evil genius afterall,some folks must become millionaire courtesy of ibb's fruitless venture.
Re: 2011: Ibb Gets Coordinator In Ekiti by Afam4eva(m): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2010
FL Gators:

This wont work. Must of the Ekiti ppl that I know hates IBB . . . . unless he's bribing these ppl
Mekusxx, what are you talking about? Are you alright?

If they colllect his money then it means they like.
Re: 2011: Ibb Gets Coordinator In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2010
afam4eva:

If they colllect his money then it means they like.
if you think so,then you dont know how politicking works in nigeria.these same people would also mobilise for jonathan and other presidential aspirant.like i said before,this is the time when some folks become millionaire
Re: 2011: Ibb Gets Coordinator In Ekiti by stormm: 10:56am On Jun 07, 2010
@Bluetooth

Na so e be.
Re: 2011: Ibb Gets Coordinator In Ekiti by sayso: 11:45am On Jun 07, 2010
please people I will like to apply for co-ordinator supporting IBB in the south south region,so the question now is how can I appluy.Please am seroius about this,IBB must be part of out election.
Re: 2011: Ibb Gets Coordinator In Ekiti by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2010
sayso:

please people I will like to apply for co-ordinator supporting IBB in the south south region,so the question now is how can I appluy.Please am seroius about this,IBB must be part of out election.
there are ibb's agent on nl that may help you out but be sure,you can deliver.
Re: 2011: Ibb Gets Coordinator In Ekiti by stormm: 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2010
sayso:

another jobless man looking to be employed abi? They have spaces for thugs, enforcers and ballot box snatchers. Retard.
Re: 2011: Ibb Gets Coordinator In Ekiti by jimmysho(m): 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2010
men must wack. so the giy is only representing his pocket and the man that is testing waters cannot discern because he is lost

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria My Nightmare / Fire Guts Pdp Secretariat / Ex-oceanic Bank Md, Cecelia Ibru, Jailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.