Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Lastest On Celtel Call Center Agent, Oghara, Delta State. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lastest On Celtel Call Center Agent, Oghara, Delta State. (1681 Views)

MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. / Diamond Bank Call Center Agent / Call Center Agent @ U Connect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lastest On Celtel Call Center Agent, Oghara, Delta State. by solo2859: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2007
Hello House,

Please can someone tell me what is going on in Celtel concerning Employment of Call Center Agents? Ever since we had the interview sometimes in late January and early February, I am yet to receive any news from them. What is their employment policy like? I will appreciate someone removing this anxiety from me as soon as possible.
What is the salary package for this position? and is there any career growth prospect for this position? I will appreciate ur candid response.
Thanks.
Re: Lastest On Celtel Call Center Agent, Oghara, Delta State. by oldskul(m): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2007
on your request, they have not called anybody as at today even though i understand that they have shortlisted they sucessful candidate which implies that they will start to call. I guess coming election is a factor that is changing the program. whatever, best of luck
Re: Lastest On Celtel Call Center Agent, Oghara, Delta State. by funsho777: 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2007
Well , you are even lucky .yours is just this february, Well I have mine in November at Akwa Ibom but yet to receive any news from them, Look Celtel can be funny , but let us have hope in God, and while you are doing that try to keep your eye open for another job search, Peace Out
Re: Lastest On Celtel Call Center Agent, Oghara, Delta State. by vokarugbo(m): 9:23am On Mar 27, 2007
Hey fellas, just take it cool i learnt from an inside source that the names of successful applicants is already in their data base and they should have started calling people for medicals but its like they are waiting for May because of the oncoming election so that there will be no interruption on their calender as soon as they resume, so if u have made it u have made it.
Re: Lastest On Celtel Call Center Agent, Oghara, Delta State. by ymx(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2007
I also heard that the location in Oghara is yet to be completed, that was why they had to shift it to May. I dont think its cos of the election. Cos really how does the coming election after it?
Re: Lastest On Celtel Call Center Agent, Oghara, Delta State. by ronique: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2007
Hey Guys,
Got to know just this morning from an insider(staff) that the list would be made public this week so if you know any insider tell him or her to check if you made the list. As for the pay I learnt it's 50k per month for the first three months then after which you would get 71k. That's poor I think, I do hope it's reviewed. All the best to us all.
Re: Lastest On Celtel Call Center Agent, Oghara, Delta State. by chukkysam: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2007
Thanks ronique for the lastest info.i appreciate it alot.But will the list be pasted at the gate of celtel Asaba?Pls let us know as soon as the list comes out this week as u said.
thanks!
One love!
Re: Lastest On Celtel Call Center Agent, Oghara, Delta State. by chukkysam: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2007
Thanks ronique for the lastest info.i appreciate it alot.But will the list be pasted at the gate of celtel Asaba?Pls let us know as soon as the list comes out this week as u said.
thanks!
One love!
Re: Lastest On Celtel Call Center Agent, Oghara, Delta State. by fab1(m): 9:55am On Mar 28, 2007
Well i talked 2 some one that works there yestaday and he took my name to help me check on the list cos its out but not officially, h saids they are yet to call pple yet, and that there will be needing 180 pple, but the number that made it is more than that and as a result the directors and all big staff are even lobbying for their pple to be taken, so pray guys, God is in control! And if you know any body who can help you check then contact the person cos the pple who passed are not the only pple who might be called and there are no guarantees! Have faith! If you like me have the highest connection , GOD
Re: Lastest On Celtel Call Center Agent, Oghara, Delta State. by chrislike: 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2007
thanks for the info ronique, pls culd u let us know how the list will be made public, is it goin to be pasted on their site,at the head office,at Asaba,
lets know so dat pple who do not know pple dere can check d list and move on,thank u and God bless

His love makes life worth Living.

(1) (Reply)

Unity Bank Test Soon / 5 Most Frequently Asked Interview Questions / Uba Management Trainee Programme 2010 - Applications Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.