Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

African Models! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / African Models! (5301 Views)

6 Reigning African Models Shows Unclad Sexy Butties / There Were Four African Models At Victoria's Secret Fashion Show? See Them / The Top 3 Most Beautiful African Models Oluchi Naoumie And Tiguida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Models! by kweenchi(f): 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2010
WHAT HAPPENED TO MY PREVIOUS POST !! angry Anyhow so I just stumbled upon these two models. Both have strong african facial features, with albino-looking skin colour. Which contributes to a very striking yet unusual look.

This model is South-African her name is Carmen Solomens

This girl is nigerian

Africa owns beauty!
Re: African Models! by Afam4eva(m): 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2010
What's her name? never knew there was an albino model.
Re: African Models! by chika98: 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2010
The last chic? lipsrsealed
Re: African Models! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2010
Them girls were probably bullied in secondary school for their appearance but look at them now, we've go to celebrate all kinds of African beauty because we come in all shades and are all beautiful.
Re: African Models! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2010
chika98:

The last chic? lipsrsealed
She is bordering on being underweight I guess that goes with the job but if she had more weight on her, I bet she would look great. I wonder why this industry promotes the waif-like, half dead, starving, malnourished images. Women are supposed to have meat on the bone.
Re: African Models! by chika98: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

She is bordering on being underweight I guess that goes with the job but if she had more weight on her, I bet she would look great. I wonder why this industry promotes the waif-like, half dead, starving, malnourished images. Women are supposed to have meat on the bone.

Tell that to Chanel and the rest of the designers. Isn't it funny how the majority of those that they project these images to are over weight and all. The average women in America is a size 13
Re: African Models! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2010
chika98:

Tell that to Chanel and the rest of the designers. Isn't it funny how the majority of those that they project these images to are over weight and all. The average women in America is a size 13
Its incredible isnt it? They also use 18-29yr olds to sell wrinkle creams. The fashion industry is messed up.
Re: African Models! by makajibbz(m): 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2010
she looks like a whte julius agwu!!! grin grin grin
Re: African Models! by mamagee3(f): 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2010
Carmen Solomens looks like a ghost. grin shocked
Re: African Models! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2010
how do you know the last one is nigerian?

tanzania has more albinos than nigeria i should think.

lord have mercy.

the carmen lady looks rather weird or maybe it's just me.
Re: African Models! by mamagee3(f): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2010
She looks really weird.

Wonder if her face is truly natural.
grin
Re: African Models! by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 07, 2010
kweenchi:

This girl is nigerian

I dont think so. . . . check again.
Re: African Models! by shilling(f): 6:04am On Jun 07, 2010
Yeah, how we sure she's Nigerian? Not that it makes any difference . . . she looks weird.
Re: African Models! by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 07, 2010
Chick looks like a man. Since anybody can be a model nowadays, why dont I give it a try undecided
Re: African Models! by kweenchi(f): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2010
Chick looks like a man. Since anybody can be a model nowadays, why dont I give it a try

LOL! yeah probably because of her bone structure, still I find she looks good.
Re: African Models! by mamagee3(f): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2010
FL Gators:

Chick looks like a man. Since anybody can be a model nowadays, why dont I give it a try undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: African Models! by NYWM1(m): 4:42am On Nov 12, 2010
kweenchi:

Anyhow so I just stumbled upon these two models. Both have strong african facial features, with albino-looking skin colour. Which contributes to a very striking yet unusual look.

Yes, that look can be very striking. Another model with albinism is Kenosha Robinson. I think she is beautiful.

http://www.marieclaire.com/world-reports/news/latest/black-white-skin
Re: African Models! by sima(f): 5:53am On Nov 12, 2010
the lady in the last post is really pretty

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Athlete Gets Black American Actress Pregnant / Tonto Dike Apologizes To 9jas For Her New Extremely Poor Song(pix) / Davido Run Out Of Stage With Female Dancer As Studio Lighting Came Up (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.