Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) (50307 Views)

Jesse Lingard And Pedro Neto Bust-up After West Ham Win Match (Photos) / Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) / Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by dumininu01(m): 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mk dem no sha use Ighalo cheesy cheesy
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by Em5(m): 12:01am On Jun 26, 2018
Where is our president Musa
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by Em5(m): 12:01am On Jun 26, 2018
Where is our president Musa?
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by squarelead(m): 12:05am On Jun 26, 2018
God knows it all. Gods will prevail.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by Marynwosu: 12:26am On Jun 26, 2018
allodem go dey learn to run musa go dey learn to score..
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by mechanics(m): 12:32am On Jun 26, 2018
They are in high spirit.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by ccvizzle(m): 1:21am On Jun 26, 2018
cry

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by princessayesha(f): 1:23am On Jun 26, 2018
Make us proud.. please cry
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by tafat: 2:10am On Jun 26, 2018
big time, i believe they will win tomorrow and betway.ng is promising a free bonus if you back the boys.so you see its a win win.
tayo4ng:
A must win match, Super eagle you can make us proud again.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by Debra911(f): 2:28am On Jun 26, 2018
Argentina might win o, messi no go won go house like that,after 3:0 from croatia, Lord see us through,Nigeria needs to be recognized in the world. I'm confident about our defense though.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by wright4christ(m): 2:32am On Jun 26, 2018
naijainstinct:
Nigeria to win, both teams to score and Iheanach inho to score at least one goal.

This VAR na wa sha..... ..

Meanwhile, C.Ronaldo is a foool. That goal he missed deprived me of N34,000 winning. Useless goat
He send you to bet on him? When he scored last time and u won your bet, you praise him
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 26, 2018
PLEASE, the first 10 that LIKED and agreed with my post, should recopy and post their ACCOUNT DETAILS.

BE calm, you will be settled accordingly.
It can also go beyond that...
Just Type....."I Concur and Support " followed with ACCOUNT DETAILS.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by sweetTai(m): 3:53am On Jun 26, 2018
PureMe01:
now,I am not understanding that leg ABI na my eyes??

Yeah it’s your eyes, you are almost losing them. Legs come in different shapes and sizes.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by nicholartsdesign: 4:17am On Jun 26, 2018
naijainstinct:
Nigeria to win, both teams to score and Iheanacho to score at least one goal.

This VAR na wa sha..... ..

Meanwhile, C.Ronaldo is a foool. That goal he missed deprived me of N34,000 winning. Useless goat
at least he's still a "goat"
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by toprealman: 4:40am On Jun 26, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
were is Musa
So you can't spot him in one of the two pics.....it is well.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 4:50am On Jun 26, 2018
rentAcock:
Argentina is trembling right now. Nigeria will win 2-1, screenshot my post, my prediction accuracy is 95% with a 2% margin of error.

I'm waiting!
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by rentAcock(m): 4:51am On Jun 26, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

I'm waiting!

Stake your life savings, you will thank me later.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 4:53am On Jun 26, 2018
PureMe01:
now,I am not understanding that leg ABI na my eyes??

You that has a perfect straight leg like female homo, how much has it given you
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 4:53am On Jun 26, 2018
rentAcock:

Stake your life savings, you will thank me later.

How much did you stake? grin sad
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by rentAcock(m): 4:54am On Jun 26, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

How much did you stake? grin sad

My life savings, I put my money where my mouth is
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 4:57am On Jun 26, 2018
EVILFOREST:
PLEASE, the first 10 that LIKED and agreed with my post, should recopy and post their ACCOUNT DETAILS.

BE calm, you will be settled accordingly.
It can also go beyond that...
Just Type....."I Concur and Support " followed with ACCOUNT DETAILS.
Thanks

Were you not the same hungry guy begging me for recharge card via Facebook messenger?

Chai! Wonders will never end. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by educhigo: 5:33am On Jun 26, 2018
no be ighalo i dey see so.ah make i no talk
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by abbeyty(m): 5:35am On Jun 26, 2018
Both matches would end in 1-1.the god has spoken

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by spenca: 6:21am On Jun 26, 2018
Onazi is just wasting his time in Russia
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by PureMe01: 6:27am On Jun 26, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

You that has a perfect straight leg like female homo, how much has it given you
dis was meant to be a joke

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by BAVOSKI(m): 6:28am On Jun 26, 2018
Go ye,and conquer say thy Lord of host
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by Omawumi18(f): 6:32am On Jun 26, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Go Super Eagles.
Win this game tomorrow and see me donate N250k to charity starting from NL.
Remember me if naija win o
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 26, 2018
Kneephy:
Was that from Bible or from a regae musician? Please. . .
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) by Omawumi18(f): 6:38am On Jun 26, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup / Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? / Choirul Huda: Indonesian Goalkeeper Dies After Collision With Team-mate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.