Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

"I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari (27117 Views)

Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Buhari Goes Against Judgment, Bypasses NASS / How Zulum Was Trapped In ‘Catch-22 Situation’ Over Praise For Buhari / NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Nancy2018(f): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
Only a Muslim can be a terrorist
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Olukat(m): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
This type of visit shouldn't be today
Over 200 of your citizens were slaughtered over the weekend
It should form all discussion in the nation than hosting more terrorists

3 Likes

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by FLYFIRE(m): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
Buharib is the MOST STU.PID MAN in Nigeria..I.DIOT

1 Like

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by israelmao(m): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
So you will ever be.
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by speedyGonzales: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria

A secular country where a Sharia Council can show up at government house and demand places from a terrorist leader for Muslims in the government that Muslims already control every important position in the country.

Northern Muslims are the worst people in this Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by tno4real(m): 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nigerians should please think, I mean think hard and u will see clearly what's going on. This government is a mistake
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by enemyofprogress: 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
Yeye people with yeye man

Which will you choose?
A. Nigeria winning the World Cup
B. Buhari losing 2019 elections
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Kaydans(m): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
If you're actually in a difficult situation then walk away..
To rule a country no be by force.
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Btruth: 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
Why is this president always confusing himself all the time gan self?

Will it not be better for him to resign than complicating things for himself all the time?
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Jidibia(m): 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
dafeyankee:
Muslims Marginalized?

This Sharia Council people are as useless as Okonkwo's father in the things fall apart story.

Nigeria will divide very soon,but it will not break up because of the Biafra agitation. Nigeria will break up as we are starting to get tired of the demands of the Muslims.

They want everything. The President,Senate President and the Speaker of the house are Muslims. They control the Military with Buratai. The Police is controlled by a Muslim IG.

90% of all Federal parastatals is controlled by Muslims. Even the Agbero's(NURTW) is Controlled by Muslims only.

What do Muslims want exactly?greedy people.

Oliver Twist asked for more(and he got beaten for it) and that is will happen to these greedy Muslims in this Country.

Speaker of the House of Rep is not a Muslim biko. Except you are not referring to Yakubu Dogara. But Muslims are not marginalized rather they hold and occupy every top position in the country.
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by omoranmilowo: 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
Why won't you be in a difficult situation when you are so bias.
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by selfmade22: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
islamizing this country is really in progress?

nigeria 1-0 argentina

0-8-1-7-5-3-4-4-3-6-4
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by stevedre: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
At a time Nigerians are accusing him of trying to islamize Nigeria he is busy receiving the council of Sharia just a day after 200 Christians where killed in the middle belt

The odour of his insensitive attitude stinks to the heavens.
A time to really wonder if Nigeria will ever be great again.

1 Like

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by gaby(m): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
dafeyankee:
Muslims Marginalized?

This Sharia Council people are as useless as Okonkwo's father in the things fall apart story.

Nigeria will divide very soon,but it will not break up because of the Biafra agitation. Nigeria will break up as we are starting to get tired of the demands of the Muslims.

They want everything. The President,Senate President and the Speaker of the house are Muslims. They control the Military with Buratai. The Police is controlled by a Muslim IG.

90% of all Federal parastatals is controlled by Muslims. Even the Agbero's(NURTW) is Controlled by Muslims only.

Oliver Twist asked for more(and he got beaten for it) and that is will happen to these greedy Muslims in this Country.

Not sure the speaker is muslim...
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by emmanuelex1(m): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by swiperthefox: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-i-m-in-difficult-situation-over-appointments-257956.html

including complaints that Muslims had been marginalised in appointments to government institutions such as the military and the civil service. Unbelievable! Muslims are virtually in control of all the top agencies in Nigeria and these idiots are crying that they are marginalized.
Barely a day after over 100 christians were brutally murdered in their own homes; this tone deaf president still had the audacity and insensitivity to welcome sharia Muslims and their stupid demands.

1 Like

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by mudiana(m): 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
May appointment kill you dere. Stupid old man... People re dying nd u re dere talking about appointment. Appointment kill ur head.
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by CioAngels(f): 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-i-m-in-difficult-situation-over-appointments-257956.html

You cant be tired, ministries and Parastatals are only occupied by the northern Fulani's only. Mr Buhari, you know what you doing and refusing to employ those that did DPR test may God take His decisions on those that are sitting on the test result for employment., Amen
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Omeokachie: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
Blame Jonathan.
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by cheleku(m): 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
dafeyankee:
Muslims Marginalized?

You're a bloody hypocrite. When Igbos complain of blatant marginalization, northernization and systemic islamization of the country, you label them rebels. Here you are, complaining about islamization because you're affected this time. You've ain't seen nothing yet, enjoy the perfect Nigerian union.
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Firefire(m): 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
Oloriburuku liar!

1 Like

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Algaddaf: 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
Out of 125 new police intake, it is only 15 people are Muslim while 65% of tarabans are Muslims. This is pure maginalisation. Tell F.G the truth...

1 Like

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by gbagyiza: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
At a time Nigerians are accusing him of trying to islamize Nigeria he is busy receiving the council of Sharia just a day after 200 Christians where killed in the middle belt

His body language is saying it all..people will continue to blame him as long as he is not taking a serious measure to stop this killings.For God sake I was expecting him to swing into action by declaring d killers a terrorist group n declaring war on them but here he is having meetings with a particular religion after d other religion were massacred on Saturday. I tell u d truth if it were Muslims that r killed in Nigeria d way Christians r massacred, this President could have long ago taking a serious action . But they should continue everything that has beginning most definitely have an end.God is watching.
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by SalamRushdie: 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
Olukat:
This type of visit shouldn't be today
Over 200 of your citizens were slaughtered over the weekend
It should form all discussion in the nation than hosting more terrorists

Exactly
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by wambosamuel1980: 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
Do Nigeria belong to only muslims? this guys are really greedy living with them is like staying in a room with a snake.
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by willexyaho(m): 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
You see what this man is saying

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by AnanseK(m): 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
dafeyankee:
Muslims Marginalized?

I feel like leaving Nairaland when I see ingnorant people like this spewing rubbish. So when did the Speaker of the House convert to islam? I know him to be a better Christian than majority of your people who claim Christianity.
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by AnanseK(m): 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
speedyGonzales:
Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria

A secular country where a Sharia Council can show up at government house and demand places from a terrorist leader for Muslims in the government that Muslims already control every important position in the country.

Northern Muslims are the worst people in this Nigeria.

That’s how January 1966 happened. Your kinsmen spread rumors and their young soldiers embarked on ethnic cleansing by killing all non Igbo politicians and non Igbo senior military officers. You guys are primitive and antisocial.
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by sluk(m): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Itz like they want to be appointed christians
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by WebTechGarden(m): 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
Then you are not qualified to rule Nigeria.
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Sabdeejat: 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
Whether wailers want or not baba must be there till 2023,then Bola tinubu will be given chance with el- rufai as vice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust / Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto / Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.