Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Cashgenerating With Sport- Sport Predictions With New Innovation - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cashgenerating With Sport- Sport Predictions With New Innovation (278 Views)

Free Telegram Channel For Accurate Sport Predictions / Sport Predictions Limited / Today Sure 5odds Football Predictions With Bet9ja Booking Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cashgenerating With Sport- Sport Predictions With New Innovation by apeelewuetu: 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
As a result of the current world cup Soccer competition taking place in Russia, a site has brought up an innovation that will take over the current selfish and dubious company that are cashing away innocent citizen money through betting system that is not profitable, apart from the fun derived from this current innovation, it is completely free and as times goes on , i know more innovation will be added but from my assessment, i think anybody that participate should be able to win unlike the current system in which , when a game spoil your ticket you loose your entirely money. a lot to say about this system but this is a new thread, i think by the time you pay a visit to the site and see what i have seen, you can come back to this platform to make your own comment, so let us name this thread cashgenerating with sport-https://www.superbru.com/worldcup_predictor/pool.php?p=11884043&tab=leaderboard#tab=matcheshttps://www.superbru.com/worldcup_predictor/pool.php?p=11884043&tab=leaderboard#tab=matches

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Argentina: Do You Think You Can Meet Up With The Kickoff Time? / England Lame Without Kane- I Learned A Lot From The Game Said Southgate / " We Are Waiting For Messi To Leave Barcelona’- Ciro Ferrara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.