Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Sinzu In USA Prison (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sinzu In USA Prison (Throwback Photo) (36990 Views)

Sinzu: “I Wrote Over 300 Songs In Jail…” / Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste / "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinzu In USA Prison (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2018
okenwaa:

That doesn't change the fact that u're a dummy retard.

Your mama wasted 9months of her life harbouring a dunce in her belly.

Atleast I have a mother, you useless genetic abomination.
Re: Sinzu In USA Prison (Throwback Photo) by okenwaa(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
Atleast I have a mother, you useless genetic abomination.

That's if you were not vomited.

Pained junkie!!
Re: Sinzu In USA Prison (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2018
okenwaa:

That's if you were not vomited.

Pained junkie!!
That's funny, coming from someone whose only redeeming quality is his hands. Not that it's surprising given the fact that you are literally a walking mistake. An ugly nigger dumped by his own mother, lol I'm not going to bring myself down to exchange text with you. Son of a thot cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Sinzu In USA Prison (Throwback Photo) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2018
Freaking Blood. IYKYK.

Re: Sinzu In USA Prison (Throwback Photo) by HoodBillionaire: 10:19am On Jun 26, 2018
shuh d hell up
u homo
Re: Sinzu In USA Prison (Throwback Photo) by wildwalker(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2018
wuraola
Benblaq:
Who's saucekid?
Re: Sinzu In USA Prison (Throwback Photo) by madgoat(m): 10:24am On Jun 26, 2018
See as prison sweet. kiss
Re: Sinzu In USA Prison (Throwback Photo) by okenwaa(m): 10:34am On Jun 26, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
That's funny, coming from someone whose only redeeming quality is his hands. Not that it's surprising given the fact that you are literally a walking mistake. An ugly nigger dumped by his own mother, lol I'm not going to bring myself down to exchange text with you. Son of a thot cheesy grin grin grin

Hahahaha...

Where I come from, it's people like you that's being tied with a big chain under a tree while a white pigeon is used to flog insanity out of your body.

Talking about bringing yourself down like you've not always been a senseless kid.

Have a nice day kiddo and remember to take ur medication regularly Psycho smiley smiley wink
Re: Sinzu In USA Prison (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2018
okenwaa:

Hahahaha...

Where I come from, it's people like you that's being tied with a big chain under a tree while a white pigeon is used to flog insanity out of your body.

Talking about bringing yourself down like you've not always been a senseless kid.

Have a nice day kiddo and remember to take ur medication regularly Psycho smiley smiley wink
didn't read. grin tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sinzu In USA Prison (Throwback Photo) by chukxie(m): 11:09am On Jun 26, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

if he's using the phrases 'bracking' or 'that's on B", I doubt he's on the blue side of life.

Good for him. I pray he drops a hit song like he did with Carolina...
Re: Sinzu In USA Prison (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
saucekid is a blood ?
Yeah. So is Wizzy and Davido (Na wetin quench dia beef). These things are easy to see than most think.
Re: Sinzu In USA Prison (Throwback Photo) by Seanpeter: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2018
he thief goat
Re: Sinzu In USA Prison (Throwback Photo) by crafteck(m): 11:56am On Jun 26, 2018
See fresh prisoner

This is where dbanj should be taken to for 21 years imprisonment for the death if that innocent boy he had use for the renewal of his wealth with the illuminaties

Somebody should come and use this one ooo

Re: Sinzu In USA Prison (Throwback Photo) by Trippledee(m): 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
See fresh prisoner

This is where dbanj should be taken to for 21 years imprisonment for the death if that innocent boy he had use for the renewal of his wealth with the illuminaties

have you seen thunder before ? pls be ready for one.
Re: Sinzu In USA Prison (Throwback Photo) by Larryeyo: 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
So you have been to prison, what next do you have to show.
Re: Sinzu In USA Prison (Throwback Photo) by bosman4u: 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
I think that you need a BRAIN RESET. Gb'ori e wa!
Re: Sinzu In USA Prison (Throwback Photo) by VocalWalls: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
shobroy10:

Seriously parable hard ooooooo can't u comprehend what he was trying to say

He sounded like he stood firm for when shít could go down, but then, maybe he was sorcking courk to stay protected?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Movie Directors Can No Longer Afford Me - Actress Omotola Jalade / Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo / Zlatan Ibile Gifts Manager, Jiggy A Car For His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.